Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2238
    Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChecksandGiggles View Post
    Could have sworn you could have some nuts and lean meats...
    I remember reading something along those lines as well.
    Starting Strength... Again! - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172893

6 Month Beginner Starting Strength Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118409981

ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm gonna attempt a protein-less fast today, except for some whey with my coffee this morning. Just veggies and nuts. Still, you'd think the ancient man would maybe carry a small amount of protein on him. He slaughtered the animal yesterday, the majority has been eaten, he's got a small portion to sustain himself on while he hunts. Along with some berries and tubers on the way.
    Eternal Gym Rat, Student Physical Therapist. None of my post content should be taken as medical advice. Ask your doctor/PT.

Best Gym Lifts: 585/390/675 440 FS 265 OHP @203 No longer competing

I lift weights for fun

ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AussieTrapezius View Post
    Actually you're not really allowed to have fat/protein during the fasting period. Only raw vegetables or fruit.
    One member here, Wave_length, drinks a 100 gram protein shake throughout the day before his big meal. He's had some pretty phenomenal results and I must say, it's a great idea. I had to copy him and so I do the same. I make myself a casein shake with 48 grams of protein in it in the morning upon waking up and sip on that for about 2-3 hours. Then I make myself another protein shake and sip on that for another 2-3 hours. Then I just wait until about 6:30 when I begin my big ass meal for the day.

asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ismegamanthere View Post
    One member here, Wave_length, drinks a 100 gram protein shake throughout the day before his big meal. He's had some pretty phenomenal results and I must say, it's a great idea. I had to copy him and so I do the same. I make myself a casein shake with 48 grams of protein in it in the morning upon waking up and sip on that for about 2-3 hours. Then I make myself another protein shake and sip on that for another 2-3 hours. Then I just wait until about 6:30 when I begin my big ass meal for the day.
    Wave is who inspired me to give this a try in the first place. I prefer to just eat alot of meat instead of the shake idea though.
    IG: chaseirons
    SC: chaseirons

10,000 calorie challenge #1
    https://youtu.be/E1b3hP4IAgg

10,000 calorie challenge #2
    http://youtu.be/o6yhpK84d9U

Fast food challenge
    https://youtu.be/xw1sF0kwpSY

PowerToWeight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerToWeight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerToWeight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerToWeight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerToWeight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerToWeight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerToWeight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerToWeight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerToWeight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerToWeight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerToWeight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anyone else noticed a change in their, er how shall I put this, morning libido?

Every morning since starting the one meal a day, I've been waking up horny (I'm a guy btw, despite what the height/weight stats might indicate!).
    Small, natural strength trainer - currently cutting.

Estimated 1RM:

Deadlift = 334 lb (2.47x bodyweight)
    Squat = 308 lb (2.28x bodyweight)
    Bench = 203 lb (1.5x bodyweight)

Blog = www.PoundCounter.com

My Shoulder Hurts :( Phil_Baroni's Avatar
    Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is exactly what I do as well. Casein shake in the morning to keep my muscles fueled all day. Also helps curb the hunger

Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey guys.
    To all whom this may concern
    I started to become slightly "regular" in this thread until school came and fcked me in the ass... so I haven't been around much.

However, I do want to say that I have been following this diet. I either don't eat during the day, or I have a handful of blueberries or raspberries a couple times throughout the day.

I've always been big on nutrition and was scared about this diet, but after reading the book on vacation I decided to try it.

In a little over a month, I've gone from 191 pounds to 184 pounds. Along with this, my ab's are ridiculously visible compared to before, I am more vascular than I have ever been... and none of my lifts have gone down. In fact, many compound lifts have gone up. I'm for the first time ever deadlifiting 4 plates (405 pounds). My compound lifts are going up steadily at a rate of either 5 pounds per week or an additional 2 reps.

Basically, the diet is working EXCELLENT for me and I suggest you try it.

BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting read. I just have a couple of questions.

1. What if you work out in the early AM? Does anyone on this diet do this?
    2. I had a foggy/unclear mental state around 3 pm each day up until I ate my feast. Is this temporary? Do you end up getting used to it or does it go away with time?

Note: The only thing I consumed throughout the day was 2 protein shakes (480 cals combined), coffee, water.

Thanks,

Rob
    LOGIC / emotion = CONTROL

Rubicon4door is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rubicon4door is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rubicon4door is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rubicon4door is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rubicon4door is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rubicon4door is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rubicon4door is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rubicon4door is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rubicon4door is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rubicon4door is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rubicon4door is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well a week so far and down 7 lbs, the fiance is down 2.5 or 3 lbs but she has a lot less to lose than I do!

For the protein question about nuts and lean meats, in the book it says you can have them but not till the afternoon hours. It is something to do with your digestion system and the work to digest protein.

Registered User AussieTrapezius's Avatar
    AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Magnum Joe View Post
    Hey guys.
    I started to become slightly "regular" in this thread until school came and fcked me in the ass... so I haven't been around much.

However, I do want to say that I have been following this diet. I either don't eat during the day, or I have a handful of blueberries or raspberries a couple times throughout the day.

I've always been big on nutrition and was scared about this diet, but after reading the book on vacation I decided to try it.

In a little over a month, I've gone from 191 pounds to 184 pounds. Along with this, my ab's are ridiculously visible compared to before, I am more vascular than I have ever been... and none of my lifts have gone down. In fact, many compound lifts have gone up. I'm for the first time ever deadlifiting 4 plates (405 pounds). My compound lifts are going up steadily at a rate of either 5 pounds per week or an additional 2 reps.

Its funny how people still come into this thread and say this is very unhealthy and it is very bad. Some people just cannot stand the thought of going without food for a little while.

Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys.

Whoa, that is good news. The stomach has less to digest and as a result more nutrition enters the bloodstream and whatever is left over in the stomach gets removed via the bathroom.

I have noticed when going to the bathroom that my stomach doesn't feel heavy upon going to the bathroom.

I am getting more energy from less food which is weird but awesome energy gains throughout the day except for in the afternoon the energy slumps. I suspect once my body adapts the energy slump will go away because of digestion at lunch time which might be why there is a heavy energy slump with the combination of breakfast plus lunch being digested.

Just a theory on the energy slump thing ...

svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    Wave is who inspired me to give this a try in the first place. I prefer to just eat alot of meat instead of the shake idea though.
    strong no homo asto ; P
    BB.Com Male Transformation of the Week Winner
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/male-transformation-sergio-villasenor.htm

Football Players Log: Because I want it Forever
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=399320431#post399320431

Personal Blog: http://importedgoods2010.blogspot.com/

karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's really amazing how our bodies adapt to this...I do IF (16hr fast, 8 hr feast) in the beginning this was difficult but today for instance I just went 19.5 hrs and realized that I need to eat, not because I'm hungry but because I go lift in 1hr and need to start getting some protein in
    ...karoline...

karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I just finished maybe half of what I have lined up to feast on and I'm STUFFED!!!! This is really a bad feeling as I'm so full it hurts. Anyone else experiencing this?
    ...karoline...

Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys.

I've been seeing similar results as you, after losing the first 10 lbs I seem to be staying the same but week in and week out my clothes fit better and better. Sure its hard to not hate that the weight is only slowly dropping off now (after the first 10 lbs i'm losing like .1-.3 lbs a week).

I'm glad to see that others are having similar results and enjoy this diet as much as I do.
    ***A State of Trance Crew***

My Shoulder Hurts :( Phil_Baroni's Avatar
    Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phil_Baroni will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by karoline8 View Post
    So I just finished maybe half of what I have lined up to feast on and I'm STUFFED!!!! This is really a bad feeling as I'm so full it hurts. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Yes the first few feasts were brutal for me. I can still only put down about 1800 cals in one meal. The feasts get easier, I just split the meal up over about 2 hours and move around a bit.

Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by karoline8 View Post
    Yep, happened to me last week ( was my third week on the diet )... I just hit a wall, only happened once or twice
    though.
    Starting Strength... Again! - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172893

6 Month Beginner Starting Strength Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118409981

ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100) ismegamanthere is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Phil_Baroni View Post
    This is exactly what I do as well. Casein shake in the morning to keep my muscles fueled all day. Also helps curb the hunger
    Yeah, I throw in some assorted nuts and fruit though in the morning. I find that 2 shakes being sipped on over a 4-6 hour period still doesn't curb the hunger much. The little bit of nuts and fruit that I consume though seem to help out with that.

Here's hoping tomorrow is a good day. First day doing chest on this diet, we'll see if my strength has gone up, stayed the same, or gone down. Here's hoping for the first one.

Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Domstar104 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im having trouble getting a second meal in after dinner, having to resort to can of tuna and can of beans+ some whey to try and get by. Trying to save the pizzas for later in the week
    _constant state of suspicious alertness_

*Always pick 1 crew*

asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah, I throw in some assorted nuts and fruit though in the morning. I find that 2 shakes being sipped on over a 4-6 hour period still doesn't curb the hunger much. The little bit of nuts and fruit that I consume though seem to help out with that.

Here's hoping tomorrow is a good day. First day doing chest on this diet, we'll see if my strength has gone up, stayed the same, or gone down. Here's hoping for the first one.
    Food during the day tends to aggrevate hunger... Which is why I quit messing with shakes and berries throughout the day. Might be worth you tryin. The hunger really is all in your head. If you feel a pang, it will pass in 10-15 mins and I always feel great after one passes. Not a big deal anymore
    good luck!

Fast food challenge

Food during the day tends to aggrevate hunger... Which is why I quit messing with shakes and berries throughout the day. Might be worth you tryin. The hunger really is all in your head. If you feel a pang, it will pass in 10-15 mins and I always feel great after one passes. Not a big deal anymore
    good luck!
    Oh, the hunger is nowhere near painful. It's just one of those mindsets I get into where I feel like if I'm somewhat hungry I should at least get some kind of nutrients in my body.

Oh, the hunger is nowhere near painful. It's just one of those mindsets I get into where I feel like if I'm somewhat hungry I should at least get some kind of nutrients in my body.
    Oh i didnt mean it was painful.. just saying you get the feeling like you need to eat. At that moment really look to see what triggered it, i havent caught it yet.. lol.. but its fun trying to see what set it off. instead of thinking about what you could eat at that time, I think about what just caused me to want to eat something. Strangely enough it never fails to hit me in my world music class right at 12.45 and is gone at 1. Havent been able to figure out the connection there, but I know that I sure do feel much more alive from 1pm till bed.

Fast food challenge

Oh i didnt mean it was painful.. just saying you get the feeling like you need to eat. At that moment really look to see what triggered it, i havent caught it yet.. lol.. but its fun trying to see what set it off. instead of thinking about what you could eat at that time, I think about what just caused me to want to eat something. Strangely enough it never fails to hit me in my world music class right at 12.45 and is gone at 1. Havent been able to figure out the connection there, but I know that I sure do feel much more alive from 1pm till bed.
    Haha, maybe your World Music Class just sucks and causes the instant hunger I will say my energy levels have for the most part, stayed up. Although, last night at work I felt severely drained, but I think that was due to needing more sleep because I feel great right now. How have your lifts been doing on this diet?

Haha, maybe your World Music Class just sucks and causes the instant hunger I will say my energy levels have for the most part, stayed up. Although, last night at work I felt severely drained, but I think that was due to needing more sleep because I feel great right now. How have your lifts been doing on this diet?
    lol, agreed.. world music sucks. but it's and easy credit, haha. My lifts have been great!! Always making progress!

Fast food challenge

good luck!
    I'm curious, what do most people describe as a hunger pang? I don't think I've noticed anything like this... yet I see a TON of people say they get them on a cut diet.

Originally Posted by Ironwake View Post
    I'm curious, what do most people describe as a hunger pang? I don't think I've noticed anything like this... yet I see a TON of people say they get them on a cut diet.
    It means that someone gets so hungry that their stomach physically begins to hurt.

BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BIGrob84 View Post
    Interesting read. I just have a couple of questions.

1. What if you work out in the early AM? Does anyone on this diet do this?
    2. I had a foggy/unclear mental state around 3 pm each day up until I ate my feast. Is this temporary? Do you end up getting used to it or does it go away with time?

Note: The only thing I consumed throughout the day was 2 protein shakes (480 cals combined), coffee, water.

Thanks,

Rob
    Can someone help me out? I'm really curious.
    LOGIC / emotion = CONTROL

what if you workout in the am? I do cardio in the AM.. seems to be great for fatloss. Lifting in the AM... i would find a way to lift in the PM right before the meal. Or I would completely drop this one meal a day and eat 2 meals a day if I had no choice... 1/2 in the AM and 1/2 before bed. wouldnt get the benefits of fasting, but that's not my problem, lol

Fast food challenge

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck!
    agreed, though I do like drinking xtend because it is so damn delicious lol

Originally Posted by Ironwake View Post
    stomach growling usually, I hardly ever get them, but when I do, I drink some water and I am good to go for a few more hours lol
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BIGrob84 View Post
    Can someone help me out? I'm really curious.
    In the book he talks about how you can have a shake (small PWO snack/meal) if you work out in the early morning and then just save the rest of your calories for your overeating phase.
    ***A State of Trance Crew***