Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2238
    steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by spak View Post
    Yes, i take jack3d, and it is amazing
    Is this safe for an 18 year old? I heard talk of waiting till the endocrine system is fully developed, and on top of that im a late bloomer.
    i was thinking
    meal 1 banana protien shake-260 cals
    meal 2 meal 1 banana protien shake-260 cals
    workout 4pm
    feast 6pm
    16 oz chicken
    a bunch of veggies
    oatmeal
    almonds
    Last edited by steeleboxer; 02-14-2010 at 04:35 PM.

Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Xx_Chop_xX View Post
    These looked so good, I had to try them for myself.........

Delicious!
    I got my wisdom teeth pulled Friday, been eating yogurt + protein powder and soup broth for 2 freakin days.. that looks so good.

To anyone who PMed or e-mailled me (got a bunch!), I'll answer them tomorrow.. first day off the drugs.
    Instagram - scottmvmt

S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, I spent most of the day reading the book and am 3/4 through with the last bit to finish tomorrow. I was going to wait a couple of weeks to start this, but have decided tomorrow will be the first day. Was doing something a little similar to this so the "adptation" period should be fairly quick.

Any extra tips from the experienced are always helpful.
    Chris

Survival Is A Way Of Life!!

Expect the uexpected!!

To be tough you don't have to act tough!!

Seidr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seidr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seidr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OTG View Post
    Is this diet good for building muscle too or just cutting??

It can't be good for bulking, I can't imagine eating 4000 calories in one sitting unless it's lots of junk/bad food
    I have been on this diet for 2 weeks now and I am happy with my results. I am still amazed at how much energy and focus I have at the end of my work day for my workouts with no loss in strength. I have dropped 2lbs in body weight, I think I look leaner in the mirror and the wife agree's but I need to get some calipers and at least monitor my BF as best I can to be sure I am losing in the right places.

I also eat my evening feast over a 3 hour window and end about 2 hours before bed, oatmeal is my last meal.

S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First day on this trial diet.

Wasn't hungry through the day. Drank plenty of water, protein drink either side of training and a couple of pieces of fruit.

I, very strangely, was sweating like a complete beast though my weights section and was full of energy.

Tea consisted of a big green salad whilst I prepared the rest. 18oz of chicken, separate plate of broccoli and green beans with a couple of handfuls of almonds and some blueberries.

Really started sweating after I ate the chicken though so seems good so far.
    Chris

Expect the uexpected!!

crossfitking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been following this thread since the beginging and started the WD on January 19th. first wee was awesome! Workouts were great, not hungry during the day, super focused all day long!! I had a little trouble getting all the Veggies that I am used to but I got them down!! But in the last 7 or 8 days I have been having some negitive feedback! I have been having major BM problems! feeling sliggish and tired all day and really sore from my workouts! I have gone over everthing to see if i have changed anything and I can t come up with anything that is different!?

So, has anyone else had any of these same difficulties with this? The main one for me would be the BM problems! those would be that I dont have them!!LOL I eat all this food get really full and it never comes out! Ha And I feel like crap!!

Thank you for any advice that you might have !!!

kierny027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

diet

just a quick question , does it matter what time you have your eating period , because i would prefer to have my warrior meal 2 hours prior before my workout, so i feel good during working out. then fast for the next 20 hours again.

Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dukemineralz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Intrigued

So i decided to do a 4 week experiment with this diet to see how it goes today was day 1 and it went like this

8.00am- casein shake and apple
    11.00am- apple
    12.30pm- whey shake and apple
    3.30pm- whey shake
    6.00pm- Train
    7.30pm- Pwo- whey and maltodextrin
    8.00pm- 12oz meat, 2 cup lettuce, jacket potato, 100g oats
    9.00pm- bagel

have i got this right ?
    ive got to say felt real good all day so hoping this is the beginning of more to come

duke

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ill have to try this out with keto soon.

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dukemineralz View Post
    So i decided to do a 4 week experiment with this diet to see how it goes today was day 1 and it went like this

11.00am- apple
    3.30pm- whey shake
    6.00pm- Train
    9.00pm- bagel

have i got this right ?
    ive got to say felt real good all day so hoping this is the beginning of more to come

duke
    Not good
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

stlbeast22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it ok for a 20 yr old college baseball player to do this? Wanna shed about 10lbs and also lose about 5% body fat. Is this diet ok or no?

karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So far I've been at this for about 2 weeks (not sure the day i started) and have lose 4 lbs of fat, some of my lifts (especially in the chest) have gone up, recovery is faster, cravings for sugar have deminished, stamina is fantastic and I rarely feel hungry (I have to make myself make food)...this is my second time doing intermittant fasting and I seriously wish I had never stopped to begin with as I just feel so good...( now to get over a nasty back pull I stupidly did today and I'll be better than good )....So my question is , has anyone else lost fat doing this and over what time frame?
    ...karoline...

shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Keelhual View Post
    You're right, some might say that - but I'm not doing this experiment for them! I'm doing it for my own sanity, you can't gain forever. Here's some pictures to back up my words, I'm satisfied being this size and at this bodyfat.

Arent you the guy that was pushing Testapro and some other supps???

Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by karoline8 View Post
    So my question is , has anyone else lost fat doing this and over what time frame?
    I'll let you know in a few weeks :P

Just finished up my first week, down 4lbs... though 50-75% of thats probably water :P
    Starting Strength... Again! - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172893

6 Month Beginner Starting Strength Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118409981

Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Seidr View Post
    I have been on this diet for 2 weeks now and I am happy with my results. I am still amazed at how much energy and focus I have at the end of my work day for my workouts with no loss in strength. I have dropped 2lbs in body weight, I think I look leaner in the mirror and the wife agree's but I need to get some calipers and at least monitor my BF as best I can to be sure I am losing in the right places.

I also eat my evening feast over a 3 hour window and end about 2 hours before bed, oatmeal is my last meal.
    Great to hear, keep us posted!

Originally Posted by S1FU View Post
    First day on this trial diet.

Wasn't hungry through the day. Drank plenty of water, protein drink either side of training and a couple of pieces of fruit.

I, very strangely, was sweating like a complete beast though my weights section and was full of energy.

Tea consisted of a big green salad whilst I prepared the rest. 18oz of chicken, separate plate of broccoli and green beans with a couple of handfuls of almonds and some blueberries.

Really started sweating after I ate the chicken though so seems good so far.
    I ALWAYS sweat hard after the feast, but it's good. It feels like you're turning the furnace on. That's a healthy meal!

Originally Posted by crossfitking View Post
    I have been following this thread since the beginging and started the WD on January 19th. first wee was awesome! Workouts were great, not hungry during the day, super focused all day long!! I had a little trouble getting all the Veggies that I am used to but I got them down!! But in the last 7 or 8 days I have been having some negitive feedback! I have been having major BM problems! feeling sliggish and tired all day and really sore from my workouts! I have gone over everthing to see if i have changed anything and I can t come up with anything that is different!?

So, has anyone else had any of these same difficulties with this? The main one for me would be the BM problems! those would be that I dont have them!!LOL I eat all this food get really full and it never comes out! Ha And I feel like crap!!

Thank you for any advice that you might have !!!
    Not sure what's up, but add in a scoop or two of metamucil or benefibre with your nighttime meal or with your shakes in the day and see if it fixes itself.

Originally Posted by kierny027 View Post
    just a quick question , does it matter what time you have your eating period , because i would prefer to have my warrior meal 2 hours prior before my workout, so i feel good during working out. then fast for the next 20 hours again.
    That would probably be fine if you workout later in the day/evening, I wouldn't have it too early personally but play with it and see how you feel.

11.00am- apple
    3.30pm- whey shake
    6.00pm- Train
    9.00pm- bagel

have i got this right ?

duke
    Take out the 11 am apple, and it's a good place to start I suppose. Focus on getting good quality foods at night, not a lot of crap, and lots of GREENS.

Originally Posted by stlbeast22 View Post
    Is it ok for a 20 yr old college baseball player to do this? Wanna shed about 10lbs and also lose about 5% body fat. Is this diet ok or no?
    Give it a try and see what happens. 20 years old should be fine if you're reasonably developed - there's a few minds that have said 21, but for your goals I think it may be helpful.

So far I've been at this for about 2 weeks (not sure the day i started) and have lose 4 lbs of fat, some of my lifts (especially in the chest) have gone up, recovery is faster, cravings for sugar have deminished, stamina is fantastic and I rarely feel hungry (I have to make myself make food)...this is my second time doing intermittant fasting and I seriously wish I had never stopped to begin with as I just feel so good...( now to get over a nasty back pull I stupidly did today and I'll be better than good )....So my question is , has anyone else lost fat doing this and over what time frame?
    Awesome, sounds like it's going well. I lost fat seriously fast the first 4-5 weeks and then had a very stressful period with exams, etc. and just maintained, and now I had my wisdom teeth out so putting a bit of fat on with all the ice cream I'm eating, but when I get back from Vegas next week I should be ready to rock again and fat loss will continue I'm sure.

Originally Posted by shainesboostin View Post
    Arent you the guy that was pushing Testapro and some other supps???
    No, I don't use **** supps. Just the basics. Wrong guy.
    Instagram - scottmvmt

Yeah was very healthy and the days total was just short of 2100. I'm pretty sedentry through the day and need to cut some fat so about 2500 seems to be maintenance.

Have a feeling toays is going to be a lot higher being pancake day
    Chris

Expect the uexpected!!

For my 500th post..

I present to you...

An inspirational 2-minute movie!

I watch this every week, love it.

http://www.nc212movie.com/?promo=inthp212
    Instagram - scottmvmt

Evorgrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evorgrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evorgrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evorgrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evorgrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evorgrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evorgrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evorgrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evorgrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evorgrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evorgrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Keelhual View Post
    For my 500th post..

I present to you...

An inspirational 2-minute movie!

I watch this every week, love it.

http://www.nc212movie.com/?promo=inthp212
    great video. reps on spread.
    "Nothing tastes better than how good feels."

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Breaking the fast as we speak...

Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    is this safe for an 18 year old, late bloomer as well I heard of talk to wait till 21.

rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

11.00am- apple
    3.30pm- whey shake
    6.00pm- Train
    9.00pm- bagel

have i got this right ?

duke
    Read some more about the WD and then reconsider the above plan. I am not saying your diet looks bad but it is certainly very, very far from the Warrior Diet. It basically looks like the standard 5-7 meal per day idea seen in the fitness mags.

karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love the fact that I've been eating baked potatoes topped with chili and sour cream with cream filled chocolate hearts for dessert and I am not a bit worried about getting "fat" ...I do not eat like this all the time but just had to mention it as there use to be sense of guilt that is no longer there... it's so good to just relax.
    ...karoline...

Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love the fact that I've been eating baked potatoes topped with chili and sour cream with cream filled chocolate hearts for dessert and I am not a bit worried about getting "fat" ...I do not eat like this all the time but just had to mention it as there use to be sense of guilt that is no longer there... it's so good to just relax.
    Yep, being flexible with the diet work wonders for sanity

Just finished up eating around 1/2lb each of chicken/steak

Love the feast...
    Starting Strength... Again! - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172893

6 Month Beginner Starting Strength Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118409981

What doesn't kill me..... AbAbber2k's Avatar
    AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's official... I'm in the single-digit club as of about 40min ago! Had my BF% checked via Bioimpedance Analysis and clocked in at 9.0%. It seems a little low given I was 10.5% two weeks ago, but considering the rock-solid consistency of my diet (hard NOT to be consistent doing WD) I'm pretty sure I've got the Standard Deviation beat out.

No weight loss the last two weaks, so looking at a pretty awesome recomp with those numbers. I was gonna stop at 8% and start working on bulking back up (sans BF of course), but at the rate I'm going I might shoot for 7 or 6% if I can keep from losing any more weight. This is just two easy.
    ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
    AKC Kettlebell Coach, CST Coach
    BS Kinesiology, Washington State University

Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000) Werke is just really nice. (+1000)

8oz chicken cut into small strips
    1 average sized bell pepper
    1 onion
    baked in the oven for 25 minutes.
    Cranked up the heat and added http://www.qbfoods.com/ojaicookmarinade.html
    Carne Asada marinade and let that cook for 5 minutes.

Put over 1 cup of brown rice with a egg and sriracha mixed in.
    ***A State of Trance Crew***

Dfresh02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would this work for someone that is new to the bodybuilding scene? I've been lifting for on and off six years... Just now starting to get crazy with it and my biggest problem is my nutrition. Any advice on this plan would be great.
    I want people to stare.

MYK_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone tried this mixed with Keto? Just curious...

stlbeast22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can u drink diet drinks while on this diet?

MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stlbeast22 View Post
    Can u drink diet drinks while on this diet?
    I don't see why not.
    Bulking to 170 lbs.

June 2012: 112 lbs.
    March 2015: 150 lbs.

rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AbAbber2k View Post
    It's official... I'm in the single-digit club as of about 40min ago! Had my BF% checked via Bioimpedance Analysis and clocked in at 9.0%. It seems a little low given I was 10.5% two weeks ago, but considering the rock-solid consistency of my diet (hard NOT to be consistent doing WD) I'm pretty sure I've got the Standard Deviation beat out.

No weight loss the last two weaks, so looking at a pretty awesome recomp with those numbers. I was gonna stop at 8% and start working on bulking back up (sans BF of course), but at the rate I'm going I might shoot for 7 or 6% if I can keep from losing any more weight. This is just two easy.
    Congrats on the success. Good to see someone who reports body comp as measured by some reasonably reliable means. Thanks for posting the numbers. It is tough to judge results of others when someone says they "feel" leaner. Not everyone has BIA access though...What was your macro breakdown?