thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Female Bodybuilding Documentary

Hi everyone,

I am a filmmaker from Dublin, Ireland and I just wanted to share the trailer for my new film about a female bodybuilder with you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6OyasTUqGE

Anyway I hope you enjoy it,

SYNOPSIS

?Indira? is the story of a female body builder and the trials and tribulations that she and her family goes through as she prepares for the biggest challenge of her life; representing Ireland at the world championships in Den Haag, Holland.

It is also an endearing portrait of a unique family unit.
    My new documentary on female bodybuilding.

Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Will the film be screened on UK tv at some point?
    "Ain't about how fast I get there.....it's the climb"

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah...how can we see the rest?

It looks like it's gonna be awesome! Thanks for sharing!

thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomashefferon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We're just in the process of editing it at the moment and once that's done it'll go out film festivals and then TV.

We're also talking to a global internet company about them purchasing for worldwide viewing through their website, so I'll definitely keep you all informed.

If you want to keep up with info on it you can visit my website at: www.thomashefferon.net

Thanks for watching the trailer and looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the final film.

Noobsauce Olympic Lifter Crematia's Avatar
    Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd watch it, looks interesting for sure. Post when/where we can can see it if you would when it's done.

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kudos on this wonderful undertaking! My curiosity is definitely piqued, and I very much want to see the completed film.

The best of luck to you at the film festivals!
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

Originally Posted by DemetriaF View Post
    Kudos on this wonderful undertaking! My curiosity is definitely piqued, and I very much want to see the completed film.

The best of luck to you at the film festivals!
    ^^ my thoughts exactly.

Thanks so much for showing such an interest, it is really gratifying to see that people are getting this on the level that I intended when I set out to shoot it.

I will most definitely keep you all up to date on screenings and any potential show times on TV or the net, although I expect that to be a good bit down the road as the festival thing usually goes on for around a year, but we'll see.