Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "shave that mustache off btch, only reason I had sex with you cause you look liked my best friend with a mustache and i'm not paying for your anal fissure repair whore"
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MatthewLift View Post
    Another I said that she enjoyed that her dad molested her as a kid.
    thats fcked up brah
    8-16-2011 - the day Thy_Kingdom said he would rep but didn't. never forget.

Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I found out my ex who was 23 at the time was ****ing some 40 year old two years ago. And the only plausible reason is because he is rich. It went something like...

'You seriously were dating / ****ing some 40 year old because he's rich? Hows it feel to be a gold-digging whore? I knew the only thing you cared about was money, but christ, was him having money consolation for having his fat-rolls, loose skin and old wrinkly balls all over you? I can't ever look at you the same way again, I can't even begin to look at you in a sexual way again, I'll never **** you, ever, EVER again. God you are disgusting.'

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I try to treat women with respect and not to say cruel things to them. If a girl does something to wrong me or hurt me, I never start insulting her and calling names like a child. What exactly does that accomplish other than puff up hurt ego? I take most things like that in stride and simply say nothing. Silence kills much harder than insults, anyway.

This thread has no real point, you know. Why should men say cruel things to women in the first place? Aren't we supposed to be the stronger sex with manly traits? How manly is it to insult a girl and make her feel bad, even if she hurt you by cheating or something? That doesn't sound very mature to me at all.

Son, I am dissappoint.

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Angry

Originally Posted by RawAggression View Post
    "...you probably deserved getting raped you stupid ****ing ****" to girl who actually was raped. Think i may have crosses that line! She was a beeyotch tho, so oh well.
    How can you say that to someone?! Don't you guys have any self-respect? Have you all forgotten being a gentleman or being considerate or simply having some god-damned fuking common sense?! You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

How dare you act in such a manner! I sincerely hope a Moderator closes this thread right away; men who say things like this to a woman are a disgrace. What happened to your morals and standards? Do you even HAVE any? This is despicable!

Why don't you all grow up?! I'm 17 years old, and I have more maturity than half of you!

Christ! Are you all just overgrown children with muscles? Shame on you!

RawAggression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RawAggression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RawAggression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RawAggression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RawAggression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RawAggression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RawAggression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RawAggression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RawAggression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RawAggression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RawAggression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ^ Clearly hasn't dealt with many females yet lol

Clearly is a bigoted ass with no respect or morals. ^ Care to tell us when it was you were gelded?

mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DanielBeauchamp View Post
    How can you say that to someone?! Don't you guys have any self-respect? Have you all forgotten being a gentleman or being considerate or simply having some god-damned fuking common sense?! You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

How dare you act in such a manner! I sincerely hope a Moderator closes this thread right away; men who say things like this to a woman are a disgrace. What happened to your morals and standards? Do you even HAVE any? This is despicable!

Why don't you all grow up?! I'm 17 years old, and I have more maturity than half of you!

Christ! Are you all just overgrown children with muscles? Shame on you!
    Maybe one day when your balls drop and your new found testosterone makes you angry enough at some of the bs you will have to put up with, then you will understand how these things can be said.

TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DanielBeauchamp View Post
    Clearly is a bigoted ass with no respect or morals. ^ Care to tell us when it was you were gelded?
    we don't take kindly to your type 'round here, boy