Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hooked up with a girl and blew it on her face than cleaned my cawk of with her shirt and it goes like this

her-why the **** are you using my shirt?
    me- i just bought this today
    her- wtf i dont care eeew
    me- slowly walking away....dont tell anyone about this
    *I'll sleep with anything crew
    *Travel round the world crew
    *One way ticket to whogivesaf*ck crew
    *Always deliver never fraudin crew
    *Do it for the misc crew

skier_
    I can't think of the meanest thing I have said to a girl.

But one time I told my friend's guy she was seeing I love making guys cry. He told me I was screwed in the head.

A month later he ****ed her over? It was me that was screwed though... and I was kidding.

latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    back in elementary, this one girl made lots of fun of me. I went up to her one day and asked her, "how do you look in the mirror every morning? don't your eyes start burning?"
    No supps.

Mar 17, 2009 @ 165lbs :

Box Squat (12" depth): 265 x 4
    Deadlift: 315 x 2
    Bench: 210 x 3

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i once wrote a girl a 4 page letter. yes pathetic. put it destroyed every aspect of her life. she broke down into tears at least ten times while reading it. and then i ****ed her afterwards cause she was literally suicidal crying so hard she couldnt breathe.

she kept that letter with her for years after and said she would take it out and read it when ever she needed inspiration cause she was determined to prove me wrong.

Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000)
    similar to earlier poster... (to ex) i'd rather root my hand than have sex with u again... as u can imagine it didnt go down well
    -->>MMC<<--

Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strong3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Al_Pal View Post
    i once wrote a girl a 4 page letter. yes pathetic. put it destroyed every aspect of her life. she broke down into tears at least ten times while reading it. and then i ****ed her afterwards cause she was literally suicidal crying so hard she couldnt breathe.

she kept that letter with her for years after and said she would take it out and read it when ever she needed inspiration cause she was determined to prove me wrong.

Woah! Explanation please! Thats messed up man, But i still wanna know what happened

willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Told a girl i'd jack off with sand paper marinated in bbq sauce before i'd ever fck her.

USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I told her a girl while having sex that her sister was way more fun in bed. Only problem is I should have waited till I finished she left crying. I was a prick in highschool.

MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "I don't like the crust."
    *****OFFICIAL MISC PHOTOGRAPHY CREW*****
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ

"You don't need God to know good people exist, but you need good people to know God exists."
    -MarkA15

_grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    told her that i wish i could unmeet her

♠ 500 lb Bench Club ♠ spectre86's Avatar
    spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    back in hs, gf cheated on me. called her a worthless whore who will never be more then a piece of ass.
    †Misc Car Crew†
    2000 Corvette Frc. 427 stroker. 560rwhp/500rwtq

♠Misc Strength Crew♠ Forever bulking
    Bench - 530- 10/17/14
    Squat - 570- 6/8/16
    Deadlift -475 (not current)
    Total- 1570

My 530 lb bench press at 237 lbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1i0sRS1xw

I rep back 10k+

plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000)
    " A woman should be more than just a life support system for a pussy"
    currently cutting..... again!!

"most people have absolutely no idea what they're capable of" --me

chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well .. after my ex left me i pretty much went back and forth with her for a few months before i finally sent her a text.. something along the lines of.. " you stupid bitch your a ****ing slut bitch.. i hope the worse for you and i will never give a **** about you. if you was on fire i wouldnt spit on you. leave me the **** alone.. if i never hear from you again for as long as i live that would be to soon.. "

MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I usually am pretty blunt when I am furious and say dumb ****..

one girl I told the best thing to come out of her mouth was my cock..

Another I said that she enjoyed that her dad molested her as a kid.

Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My best friends girl ^

I seen that movie to
    *I'll sleep with anything crew
    *Travel round the world crew
    *One way ticket to whogivesaf*ck crew
    *Always deliver never fraudin crew
    *Do it for the misc crew

MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewLift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Kilorai View Post
    My best friends girl ^

I seen that movie to
    never seen it

alpha centauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha centauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha centauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha centauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha centauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha centauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha centauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha centauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha centauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha centauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alpha centauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by moastmcase View Post
    i tend not to say cuel things to women. But there are the few instances where i have lost my cool with them and say things i tend not to. Probably the worst thing i have ever said to a woman was "you look like a father f*cking, cousin sucking, meth head stripper"

how was i to know that she had been molested by her father?!? I mean, i had only known her for about 15 minutes! And the stripper part was dead on the money too. Geeze... I gotta watch what i say some times.
    lmfao!!!! Omg!

thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    textin my ex

Her: wanna see a pic of me now ( hadnt talked to her in months)
    me: aiite if you want
    SENDS PIC
    me: so i guess you havent been working out huh
    her: why do you say that?
    me: because your fat as shyt i thought that was obvious

taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont talk to them drives them nuts.

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thedudesdad View Post
    These were all when i was younger and would spit venom when in a verbal confrontation. Now I just keep my mouth shut.

Told a girl after hooking up while camping that her pussy looked like chewed up roast beef. Her nickname became the Big Montana(Arby's biggest roast beef snadwhich at the time)

I just found out my ex wife cheated on me. We were arguing and she told me "I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth" I instantley told her, "that she was born with her dads dick in hers" (she was molested by her dad and I knew about it, horrible thing to say and still regret it to this day)

Told a girl who was being loud and obnoxious that in the jeans she was wearing it looked like cottage cheese stuffed in a garbage bag.

lol @ big montana. Wow, thats ****ed up what you said about your ex wife's dad but I still lol'd. I probably would have said something similar if I were you. When I found out my ex was gonna cheat I went below the belt, made a crack about her being bipolar.

lol @ most of the other responses, strong black knights ITT

moma said talk it out kmk25II45's Avatar
    kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmk25II45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ah, now I know why my ex says I "know how to hurt someone". Most of the things said in this thread are child's play.

Originally Posted by thedudesdad View Post
    These were all when i was younger and would spit venom when in a verbal confrontation. Now I just keep my mouth shut.

Told a girl after hooking up while camping that her pussy looked like chewed up roast beef. Her nickname became the Big Montana(Arby's biggest roast beef snadwhich at the time)

I just found out my ex wife cheated on me. We were arguing and she told me "I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth" I instantley told her, "that she was born with her dads dick in hers" (she was molested by her dad and I knew about it, horrible thing to say and still regret it to this day)

Told a girl who was being loud and obnoxious that in the jeans she was wearing it looked like cottage cheese stuffed in a garbage bag.
    okay..that one was harsh. It's similar to the worst thing I've told an ex. After finding out my ex lied to me for 8 months about talking to her ex-husband and while she was begging me to take her back and literally keeping me from leaving the room (she took off the door knob and when I tried to put it back on she would jump in between me and the door..i would have had to hurt her badly to get her to stop), I said she was a whore and that the reason she was a whore was because she was molested when she was a kid and 'once a whore, always a whore' and that she was a good for nothing bitch, useless, will always be desperate for male attention, etc..
    A man must be true to his own nature.

Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Seriously, are you bipolar?" Boy did that one stir up some trouble.

500 Internal Server Error dickhordishay's Avatar
    dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    said to ex-gf "you know, you've been acting like a royal c_nt lately." did not go over well. neighbor actually called and asked if everything was okay 'cause she started smashing sh*t.

i don't regret calling her that as she was acting like a royal c_nt lately.

kdfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdfo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Told a girl to headbutt a sidewalk until she died.

latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50) latetext will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by USMARINE8152 View Post
    I told her a girl while having sex that her sister was way more fun in bed. Only problem is I should have waited till I finished she left crying. I was a prick in highschool.
    lols... that's funny. did you actually sleep with her sister?
    No supps.

Mar 17, 2009 @ 165lbs :

Box Squat (12" depth): 265 x 4
    Deadlift: 315 x 2
    Bench: 210 x 3

stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) stabZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One of my ex had clamidia 1-2 years before we were together and i was kinda disgusted by it when she told me so she printed out a couple of pages on the internet about it and what it did and how you get treated and you had a couple of pictures of chicks and guys, whatever. I said to her : "There should have your picture on those pages somewhere."

She left lol

scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in hs was told I was a souless icequeen. thats the only one that ever stuck in my mind.
    Morgen, morgen, nur nicht heute sagen alle die faulen leute. -my father

warangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by G-Profit View Post
    When I went through my ex-gfs phone and found out she was planning to **** her ex I called her a cheating whore who's nothing but a wet hole. Then about a week later when she told me she was back with him I lol'd at her and called her a stupid c*nt. Yeah I was raging lol.

what about you brahs?

"Life shows us exactly what we're worth doesn't it" ...but with all respect thats right. I was dating a girl that suffered from narcissistic personality disorder and she got caught in some lies when a friend of hers and me started talking. Her dad actually gave her up to his brother...the brother raised her...so abandoned by immediate family...rough childhood all caused by her. Her dad kicked her ass all through middle/high school...but thats because the dummy was doing coke, etc. Anyways at 25 she has a kid with a broke ass, starting to use again*why we cut it short*, criminal record so she can't get a job*why we cut it short* and she tried to flip it on me and I gave her that single line and walked the F away. No contact since. She's a person that'll lie and try to bend the truth....try to bend your actual situation.

=) I feel bad for saying it but it was the truth and it let me leave with a clear conscience. She was REALLY really hot and we actually got along well, but she's poison for everyone around her.

jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    some random slut was carrying on about how hot some dude she met at a club was. i was like "well lucky i didnt come with you - he woulda paled in comparison :P"

she's all "WHATEVER HE'S BETTER LOOKING THEN YOU. GET OVER YOURSELF"

im just like "you're lucky then"

she's like "**** you talking about"

im like "coz he coulda done a hell of a lot better then your 5/10 cum dumpster ass"

i had 2 death threats from that one comment hahaha i felt pretty good afterwards

MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Your vagina looks like a bag of smashed a$$holes"