G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy High blood Urea (BUN) levels ,,

Hey ,
    I took my every month Accutane blood test and 2 days after I went to the doc to check . she told me I have a high urea levels ( 22 ) ( normal range 9 - 20 ) and I should do the test again to make sure that its right .
    so I took it again . and she told me its 25 now !! and I should visit a Nephrologist to check on my kidney .
    of course my mom freaked out and brought the " bodybuilding shakes = steroids " crap .

when she first told me I thought its because I took NO EXPLODE while on Accutane .

but I've done some researches appearently urea levels gets high because of high protein ?
    I thought about it , and I do take ****load of protein , I didn't really care about 1.5gram per ib .

I used to this huge shake every morning that has 10 egg white - milk - oat - 1 scoop of whey .

NO explode before work out .

and 1 scoop after work out , 1 scoop before bed .

every day I had a steak or two , chicken breasts .

any thoughts ?
    Last edited by G..E..4..R..S; 12-08-2009 at 04:32 AM.

G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) G..E..4..R..S has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Pump

CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Drink more water and profit.

infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by G..E..4..R..S View Post
    Hey ,
    I took my every month Accutane blood test and 2 days after I went to the doc to check . she told me I have a high urea levels ( 22 ) ( normal range 9 - 20 ) and I should do the test again to make sure that its right .
    so I took it again . and she told me its 25 now !! and I should visit a Nephrologist to check on my kidney .
    of course my mom freaked out and brought the " bodybuilding shakes = steroids " crap .

when she first told me I thought its because I took NO EXPLODE while on Accutane .

but I've done some researches appearently urea levels gets high because of high protein ?
    I thought about it , and I do take ****load of protein , I didn't really care about 1.5gram per ib .

I used to this huge shake every morning that has 10 egg white - milk - oat - 1 scoop of whey .

NO explode before work out .

and 1 scoop after work out , 1 scoop before bed .

every day I had a steak or two , chicken breasts .

any thoughts ?
    reduce your protein intake d00d. you only really need 1g/lb of lean mass per day... the more protein you consume, the more water you need to keep your kidneys from getting ****ed
    Goal: Lose weight
    10/24/09 at 228 [start]
    11/24/09 at 218 [goal met]
    12/24/09 at 208
    01/24/09 at 198
    02/24/09 at 190 (12.5%bf)

seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by G..E..4..R..S View Post
    Pump
    Sh-t this has just happened to me I haven't got the tane yet tho I'm getting it timoro if everythings alrite. I'll be pissed if they refuse me because of it
    Ain't nothin to it but to do it - 'The King' Ronnie Coleman

Blue Jays all day!

Originally Posted by seanoh View Post
    Sh-t this has just happened to me I haven't got the tane yet tho I'm getting it timoro if everythings alrite. I'll be pissed if they refuse me because of it
    Nope dont worry ..
    they check on liver and creatinine ..