Thread: bioforge stack

DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

bioforge stack

Ok so I got my bottle of bioforge. I am going to start taking it when my finals are over next week. I plan on using sp250 for preworkout, sizeon for intra workout, and 100% whey for post work out. I will take the bioforge before bed like it says. My main goals are to reduce body fat and gain lean muscle. Do you think adding Adrenalean would be a good idea in order to reduce some fat? Or should I stick with sp250,sizeon, and protein.

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stick with what you have, and you should be dosing Bio Forge like this

2 caps first thing in the morning 30 mins before breakfast
    2 caps 30 mins either before your workout or dinner

EDIT: Personally I would drop the Superpump unless you really need the stims
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dgcoats View Post

That's a much better dosing scheme.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

smocho will become famous soon enough. (+50) smocho will become famous soon enough. (+50) smocho will become famous soon enough. (+50) smocho will become famous soon enough. (+50) smocho will become famous soon enough. (+50) smocho will become famous soon enough. (+50) smocho will become famous soon enough. (+50) smocho will become famous soon enough. (+50) smocho will become famous soon enough. (+50) smocho will become famous soon enough. (+50) smocho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dgcoats View Post

EDIT: Personally I would drop the Superpump unless you really need the stims
    Why would you drop the stims? Im starting next week but I normally take White Flood Pre workout. Bioforge is a stim on its own?

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smocho View Post
    Why would you drop the stims? Im starting next week but I normally take White Flood Pre workout. Bioforge is a stim on its own?
    Caffeine and forskolin don't mix too well and most users feel their stims dosages can be cut in half or less when they use the BioForge.

Vish6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vish6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vish6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vish6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vish6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vish6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vish6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vish6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vish6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vish6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vish6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Caffeine and forskolin don't mix too well and most users feel their stims dosages can be cut in half or less when they use the BioForge.
    Wait what?

Caffeine and forskolin don't mix too well? In what way?

I drink about 3 cups of coffee per day, and when i'm out i dont booze, i drink redbull!! LOL

Cheers

Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post

I asked about Bioforge and superpump250 in another thread and you said it would be fine, they're 2 different products.

FF84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FF84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FF84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FF84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FF84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FF84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FF84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FF84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FF84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FF84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FF84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you looking to cut weight bioforge is a good choice....Ive used it and leaned up a bit more (being im already lean as it is), i was looking for a bit more muscle gain which really didnt happen as i expected. I used NO shotgun pre, and whey post along with eating more than usual. again its a good product overall just not enough muscle gain as i expected.

irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah you got to cut out the caffeine while your BF.
    My bike has an unfair advantage, I'm on it.

Racing for Aprilia of Detroit 2010

$~Big Money Baller Crew~$
    **The Irish KRUW**
    *Bulging biceps bodygroup*
    *300lbs Bench press crew* 12/12/09

Before/After Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120695391&highlight=bioforge

Originally Posted by FF84 View Post
    If you looking to cut weight bioforge is a good choice....Ive used it and leaned up a bit more (being im already lean as it is), i was looking for a bit more muscle gain which really didnt happen as i expected. I used NO shotgun pre, and whey post along with eating more than usual. again its a good product overall just not enough muscle gain as i expected.
    Isocaloric diet+Bioforge= fat loss
    Hypercaloric diet+Bioforge= lean mass gains