lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need REAL Answers: Taking N.O.-preworkouts while on E.C.

Sup guys,
    I want to know the truth behind it. I've read here and there that they have contradicting effects. The NO constricts the vessels so that there's quicker flow of oxygen, while ephedrine opens them up.

Someone has got to know the truth behind this. What are the advantages/disadvantages of taking the 2 together.

I've taken pre-workouts alone, EC alone, and both together and i've noticed different results. But what's really going on in my body when taking them at the same time, or even the same day?

Brown nosed white knight Insane247's Avatar
    Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It. is. fine.

stop. worrying.

the NO products barely contain enough arginine to be effective like that. Unless you're taking heaps of arginine, you need not worry youngling

lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im not that worried...i've taken the two together, but i was wondering if it would be better or more-effective to alternate the two...

DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First of all, the E constricts and the NO products open up, you have it backwards.

Secondly, make sure that if the NO product has caffeine, you count that as the C in the EC stack for that does.

Thirdly, Ephedrine may hurt your pump (never noticeably for me), but if you are taking an EC stack I assume fat loss is your goal, so it is likely that the fat burning effects of Ephedrine outweigh the vasoconstriction.

Originally Posted by jgrate View Post
    First of all, the E constricts and the NO products open up, you have it backwards.

Secondly, make sure that if the NO product has caffeine, you count that as the C in the EC stack for that does.

Thirdly, Ephedrine may hurt your pump (never noticeably for me), but if you are taking an EC stack I assume fat loss is your goal, so it is likely that the fat burning effects of Ephedrine outweigh the vasoconstriction.
    i knew it was something like that...

yes my goal is to lose fat, but im also trying to gain muscle..somewhat trying to stay at the same weight but go down in bf%

no one else wants to chime in on this?