Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Time to GROW with D-Zine/Bold!!!

Stat's:
    5'9 172-174 lbs
    PR's:
    Bench: 280
    Dead: 315x6
    Legs I only go heavy on leg press vs squats where i go light but i'll keep you guys up to date on that process

My gym has a tanita Body Composition Analyzer and I'm doing one before and after cycle to see the gains according to that machine. I thought it couldn't hurt to do it so i will.

On an empty stomach in the morning it said I weighed 171.8 @12.0% bodyfat and if i can get my scanner to work i'll upload it later on.

Pre-Cycle
    -AI Cycle Support pre-loaded for last 1.5 weeks

On-Cycle
    -I-Force Bold 800mg Day#1-45 (400mg pre-workout/200mg 6 hours later)
    -CEL D-Zine(Dymethazine) 30mg Day#8-45 (15mg pre-workout/15mg 6 hours later)/(also have dymethazine but D-zine has 7.5 more servings so I'm going for that right now)
    -Animal Flex
    -Animal Pak
    -SamE
    -Fish Oil
    -Taurine
    -ON Pro-complex
    -On Pro-Complex Gainer
    -ON 100% Caesin
    -AEN Intrabolic
    -AI Cycle Support

PCT
    -Pharma Grade Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    -CL Green Magnitude
    -USP Labs Jack3d
    -I-Force HemaVol(about to finish a bottle right now and it's truly amazing in case you guys were wondering. Pumps are awesome, love it)
    -ON Pro-complex
    -On Pro-Complex Gainer
    -ON 100% Caesin
    -AEN Intrabolic
    -Animal Flex
    -Animal Pak
    -SamE
    -Fish Oil
    -AI Cycle Support
    -HghUp/Novedex Xt Starting week 3 of PCT(Have these bottles laying around so i want to use em)

Diet:
    This is where most of my focus is going to be this time around. I'm going to try and eat 6-7 meals a day spaced every two hours, lots of carbs, protein and some healthy fats. I'm going to try and cook everything at home as well and leave eating out to maybe one meal a week as a cheat. Cals are going to start around 3000 since i just came off a cut and then i'm going to progressively increase to around 3500-4000 cals and 300-350g protein.

Background:
    I've recently cut down from 182 so I can be a little dryer before the start of the cycle but I cut a little too quickly so i did lose a lot of strength plus i have 2 wrist injuries that I just recently recovered from so my strength is very low right now. Goal is to be bench around 300-315 by the end of the cycle weighing close to 190 with relatively the same bodyfat%. My only other Ph was The One/2nd Gear which i gained 10 lbs from but i got my wrist injury mid-cycle and I had to call it quits early so i'm hoping to go all out on this cycle with caution.

I am getting blood work done tomorrow so I have a baseline and then I shall take bloodwork after cycle to make sure everything is ok. I should also get before pics up before the end of the week.

Lets do this!!!! Wednesday will be day 1

Phrogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phrogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phrogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phrogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phrogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phrogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phrogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phrogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phrogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phrogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phrogg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In for sick gains...subbed
    cellucor extreme mass kit log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121427251
    (finished)
    M-stak Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122416061
    (finished)
    ON strawberry hydrowhey review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=463917273&posted=1#post463917273
    (finished)
    Double-T Sports Glutacene log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=466261691&posted=1#post466261691
    (finished)

Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The cycle starts tomorrow, I'm going to try and get a good night's sleep to start off my cycle strong. Every night I will update the thread to keep everyone posted on my gains in the gym and a long-term review of D-zine and Bold. Can't wait!!!

cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bulkforlife View Post
    The cycle starts tomorrow, I'm going to try and get a good night's sleep to start off my cycle strong. Every night I will update the thread to keep everyone posted on my gains in the gym and a long-term review of D-zine and Bold. Can't wait!!!
    bump for updates!
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im in...updates?