Registered User sambeauxjangles's Avatar
    sambeauxjangles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice for a newbie - Epi Tren 350

Right now, I'm taking Professional Supplements Epi Tren 350 3x a day (just started this month), Milk thistle 1000mg 3x a day, Alphamale before bed, Glucosamine 3x a day, Superpump 250 before my morning workout, & Matrix 5.0 protein powder right after my morning workout & before bed. My goals are to lose belly fat & increase muscle mass. I'm not looking to compete, but just to be & look fit. My exercise routine consists of P90X 6 days a week, and Martial Arts classes 3 days a week. I've been doing this for about 4 months now, & am very pleased with what I've accomplished so far. But at 37 years old, I thought I could use a little help from the supplements to get the most out of my efforts. My questions are:
    1) Is this a safe & effective combination?
    2) Should I modify my diet (currently focusing on higher protein, lower carbs & fat & drinking plenty of water)?
    3) Should I completely stay away from alcohol while taking Epi Tren (I don't drink much at all, but have the occasional cocktail)?
    4) And finally, any other advice or warnings?
    Thanks!

So I haven't found much info on Epi Tren 350. It's not even on the Professional Supplements website...
    The ingredients listed are:
    Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione - 40mg
    2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol - 10mg
    LH Drive 300
    Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (extract) - 300mg

Anyone have any experience with this stuff?

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't have experience with it but I know you should avoid alcohol since it's methylated and so already taxing on the liver. Do you have PCT ready?

hateinyaeyes32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sambeauxjangles View Post
    Right now, I'm taking Professional Supplements Epi Tren 350 3x a day (just started this month), Milk thistle 1000mg 3x a day, Alphamale before bed, Glucosamine 3x a day, Superpump 250 before my morning workout, & Matrix 5.0 protein powder right after my morning workout & before bed. My goals are to lose belly fat & increase muscle mass. I'm not looking to compete, but just to be & look fit. My exercise routine consists of P90X 6 days a week, and Martial Arts classes 3 days a week. I've been doing this for about 4 months now, & am very pleased with what I've accomplished so far. But at 37 years old, I thought I could use a little help from the supplements to get the most out of my efforts. My questions are:
    2) Should I modify my diet (currently focusing on higher protein, lower carbs & fat & drinking plenty of water)?
    3) Should I completely stay away from alcohol while taking Epi Tren (I don't drink much at all, but have the occasional cocktail)?
    Thanks!
    That's a good combo for you but it means nothing without your post cycle therapy so make sure you get your PCT to start taking it immediately after your cycle runs out, and also I recommend Omega 3/6 Fish oils to go along with your cycle/post cycle

mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by athenrye View Post
    I don't have experience with it but I know you should avoid alcohol since it's methylated and so already taxing on the liver. Do you have PCT ready?
    What he said plus you dont need to take Superpump or any NO or u will have back pump really bad... I hope you understand you're taking PH right? so like everybody said, you need SERM and dont take that stuff over 4 weeks period, 5 top... assuming this is your first cycle.

Originally Posted by mikew151 View Post
    What he said plus you dont need to take Superpump or any NO or u will have back pump really bad... I hope you understand you're taking PH right? so like everybody said, you need SERM and dont take that stuff over 4 weeks period, 5 top... assuming this is your first cycle.
    Great answers...Thanks! Yeah, I'm feeling the back pump. I just thought it was soreness from the workouts & sitting in an office chair all day! So, I'll lay off the superpump till I'm done with the PH cycle. Too bad, I just started the orange flavor & am gonna miss it! Should I add in some creatine, then?
    I was told by the sales guy I needed to do the PCT after 4 weeks, so I'll look in to getting that set up & getting the omega fish oils.

lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great answers...Thanks! Yeah, I'm feeling the back pump. I just thought it was soreness from the workouts & sitting in an office chair all day! So, I'll lay off the superpump till I'm done with the PH cycle. Too bad, I just started the orange flavor & am gonna miss it! Should I add in some creatine, then?
    I was told by the sales guy I needed to do the PCT after 4 weeks, so I'll look in to getting that set up & getting the omega fish oils.
    1. no stims like superpump

2.take creatine and taurine to combat back pumps

mathewshunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mathewshunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't let the sales guy into talking you into a piss poor pct. Epistane and Tren should both be ran with a SERM, nolva or clomid, and definately when taking an epi/tren stack like you are. Also, it sounds like your first cycle, and this is a pretty harsh ph stack for your first cycle, but you're already into so you need to get your pct in order and do it fast.

Originally Posted by mathewshunter View Post
    Don't let the sales guy into talking you into a piss poor pct. Epistane and Tren should both be ran with a SERM, nolva or clomid, and definately when taking an epi/tren stack like you are. Also, it sounds like your first cycle, and this is a pretty harsh ph stack for your first cycle, but you're already into so you need to get your pct in order and do it fast.
    So, are you saying I should already be taking estrogen blockers, or just make sure I have everything so I can start my pct as soon as my 4 weeks on epi tren are done?

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So, are you saying I should already be taking estrogen blockers, or just make sure I have everything so I can start my pct as soon as my 4 weeks on epi tren are done?
    at the end of the cycle.

michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000)
    some people run reversitol as a pct for epistane

Thanks everyone for the great advice!

Eternalism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eternalism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eternalism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eternalism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eternalism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eternalism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eternalism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eternalism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eternalism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eternalism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eternalism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by michaelarmenta View Post
    some people run reversitol as a pct for epistane
    yeah Ive heard that too and it might get the job done for epi alone but tren is much stronger so I would use a SERM but yeah PCT Assist has reversitol in it and I think it's one of the best legal PCT's there is...
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning."Albert Einstein"

I need donations/sponsors! Help me out! PM me!

bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    holy hell

get a SERM, do some research on these two STEROIDS you are taking...p90x and mma classes on cycle /facepalm

00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks!
    Epi Tren is pretty much a class III anabolic compound containing Epistane and Tren compounds. Epistane is a Methylated product which means it is harsh on the liver. With that being said, you need to make sure you aren't doing anything that puts additional stress on the liver--AKA alcohol. This is very important and some people have had liver damage from abuse. While on this cycle it is common for blood pressure to rise and stimulant products like caffeine and NO are typically used only during PCT.

Also, your workout is not going to maximize gains. P90X is a fad workout and a lousy one at that in my opinion. You are taking a STEROID and if you want to take advantage of the benefits I suggest you scrap your program find one that focuses on HEAVY compound lifts and get on a good diet with lots of food. You said you are on a cut so eating at around maintenance is acceptable. My suggestion is to use these products for a BULK and put as much muscle on as possible and then start a cut after PCT which will be easier since you have gained a good 5-10lbs on cycle. Having said that, you are on the right compounds if you do want to do a straight cut.

Tren (and clones) non-Methylated, great recomp/bulker.
    Epistane / Havoc Methylated, great cutter, estrogen control.

Make sure you have your PCT in order, because you might regret it. Some people inherit gyno from just one cycle of milder compounds. The only proven method to combat this is a SERM. While OTC supps work for some, I would trust a SERM over OTC just because I like normal nipples and my boys to hang low.

Good luck, but it seems you should probably do a bit more research in the future. Hope all goes well!

lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 00200293 View Post
    Epi Tren is pretty much a class III anabolic compound containing Epistane and Tren compounds. Epistane is a Methylated product which means it is harsh on the liver. With that being said, you need to make sure you aren't doing anything that puts additional stress on the liver--AKA alcohol. This is very important and some people have had liver damage from abuse. While on this cycle it is common for blood pressure to rise and stimulant products like caffeine and NO are typically used only during PCT.

Also, your workout is not going to maximize gains. P90X is a fad workout and a lousy one at that in my opinion. You are taking a STEROID and if you want to take advantage of the benefits I suggest you scrap your program find one that focuses on HEAVY compound lifts and get on a good diet with lots of food. You said you are on a cut so eating at around maintenance is acceptable. My suggestion is to use these products for a BULK and put as much muscle on as possible and then start a cut after PCT which will be easier since you have gained a good 5-10lbs on cycle. Having said that, you are on the right compounds if you do want to do a straight cut.

Make sure you have your PCT in order, because you might regret it. Some people inherit gyno from just one cycle of milder compounds. The only proven method to combat this is a SERM. While OTC supps work for some, I would trust a SERM over OTC just because I like normal nipples and my boys to hang low.

Good luck, but it seems you should probably do a bit more research in the future. Hope all goes well!
    really really good advice, I must say..However, I would advise against going on a cut right away after PCT..your body is still in the recovering state after PCT, and also , you need to maintain your gains, for which you just stay on maintenance or bulk diet for some time..

then after a few weeks, you can cut..
    Last edited by lauhpurush; 12-08-2009 at 05:08 PM.

00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lauhpurush View Post
    really really good advice, I must say..However, I would advise against going on a cut right away after PCT..your body is still in the recovering state after PCT, and also , you need to maintain your gains, for which you just stay on maintenance or bulk diet for some time..

then after a few weeks, you can cut..

However , I would advise against going on a cut straighaway after
    Yeah in most cases you shouldn't cut straight off your PCT, but with a proper PCT and solid program you should do alright. He's probably right OP, cut after PCT might not be the best idea, but it can be done.

Originally Posted by 00200293 View Post

Since this is my first cycle, would I be better off stopping the epi tren now, and if so, should I still do pct? I'm on my 6th day of epi tren.