Thread: Coffee Recipes.

amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Coffee Recipes.

Anybody have any recipes for coffee made at home? I have a presser and buy some generic roast coffee at the store, mix it with milk, water, and sweetener and drink it. It tastes like absolute crap. A Starbucks Vanilla Latte tastes absolutely amazing and gets me going, but unfortunately it's not very nutritious and expensive if you get it daily. Anyone have any recipes for great tasting coffee without all the sugar and crap they add to it?

coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by amplitude486 View Post
    Anybody have any recipes for coffee made at home? I have a presser and buy some generic roast coffee at the store, mix it with milk, water, and sweetener and drink it. It tastes like absolute crap. A Starbucks Vanilla Latte tastes absolutely amazing and gets me going, but unfortunately it's not very nutritious and expensive if you get it daily. Anyone have any recipes for great tasting coffee without all the sugar and crap they add to it?
    Black Coffee + Whey blended with some hot milk or no milk = latte
    Above + crushed ice in the blender = frap.

Add cinnamon imo, and pumpkin pie spice to it with vanilla whey, tastes just like a starbucks pumpkin spice latte.

dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anybody have any recipes for coffee made at home? I have a presser and buy some generic roast coffee at the store, mix it with milk, water, and sweetener and drink it. It tastes like absolute crap.
    See the bolded parts for your errors. Starbucks is not coffee, Starbucks makes beverages with a small amount of coffee in it.

To make good coffee at home you really need a grinder at the very least. Pre-ground coffee you buy at the store is stale before you get it. Ideally it should be ground just before you use it.

However, it appears you want a Starbucks drink, so I guess to try and emulate it as much as possible you could try a couple of ounces of strong coffee from your press, warmed milk (full cream milk), and some vanilla.

amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amplitude486 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dat View Post
    See the bolded parts for your errors. Starbucks is not coffee, Starbucks makes beverages with a small amount of coffee in it.

To make good coffee at home you really need a grinder at the very least. Pre-ground coffee you buy at the store is stale before you get it. Ideally it should be ground just before you use it.

However, it appears you want a Starbucks drink, so I guess to try and emulate it as much as possible you could try a couple of ounces of strong coffee from your press, warmed milk (full cream milk), and some vanilla.

Yeah, I guess you're right on tracks about the beverage part. Still, they taste great, and I'd like to try making my own healthier recipe.

I'll try these suggestions. Thanks!

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Buy better coffee beans & grind them at home. I pay around $5-7/lb on average for good beans, and it makes a world of difference compared to Folder's.

zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500)
    i have mochaccino flavored whey so i just mix in some whey and a bit of splenda if im cravin a lighter coffee.
    Definitely agree with the cinnamon and pumkin spice

a coffee grinder is relatively inexpensive and has a lot of uses besides just coffee, i use it to grind up my oats into powder when i make pancakes and stuff

BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anybody have any recipes for coffee made at home?

+

+

=

xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think that creamer and sugar is a little excessive. Coffee is good by itself learn to enjoy the subtle things in life.
    The only person I compete against is myself, the cruelest of opponents
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124389261 =Summer Cut Log.

BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xXBoStErXx View Post
    I think that creamer and sugar is a little excessive. Coffee is good by itself learn to enjoy the subtle things in life.
    :P

I like it duh sweet... You could replace the creamer with milk either way...

It's been like a year or so since I've had coffee though.