nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking creatine and subcutaneous water retention

-i fell off my diet a bit n got kinda puffy/bloated (subcutaneous water).
    -decided to low carb/high protein it for a few days to cut the water retention.
    -accidently drank a protein that contains creatine
    -would this actually HELP me by diverting the SC water to intracellular muscle water retention or something?

lol just curious
    thanks

rep's for helpers

BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nesse View Post
    -would this actually HELP me by diverting the SC water to intracellular muscle water retention or something?

lol just curious
    thanks

rep's for helpers
    How long did you take the protein and creatine, it takes almost a month to get a full saturation of creatine in the muscles so if you only did a bit, it's not going to do ****.

As for the water weight, do you really care that much you are only 113 pounds by your profile.

I'm just going to be direct about this and ask but do you have a Eating Disorder?

nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BloodRaged View Post
    How long did you take the protein and creatine, it takes almost a month to get a full saturation of creatine in the muscles so if you only did a bit, it's not going to do ****.

As for the water weight, do you really care that much you are only 113 pounds by your profile.

I'm just going to be direct about this and ask but do you have a Eating Disorder?

just took pack/serving of it
    im a chick and dont feel like looking puffy in a bikini this week
    never messed with creatine so i havent a clue the extent of the effects it has

BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)
    One pack isn't going to do anything really. Nothing noticeable that is.

Again I'm going to be direct, are you sure the puffy look you have is from water and not by chance fat?

Seems a bit extreme to change your diet plan, water intake or other factors so you can look lean at the beach.

I knew you were a girl, I checked into that before posting and at 113 pounds I was making sure.

coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If those are your quads in your avi

HOT DAMN!

Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000)

lol just curious
    thanks

rep's for helpers
    Creatine helps hold water inside the muscle cell. Sub-Q water retention is a result of improper salt balance. Creatine, if anything, would help with bloat, not cause it.

Also, a low carb approach won't automatically help with water retention. When you drop carbs, yes you drop water weight, but you drop it in the same ratio (inside/outside the cell). So you end up looking the same only flatter. If you want to hold more water inside the cell versus outside the cell, you need proper salt balance - that is what affects fluid balance (there are other little things as well like micronutrient deficiencies and what not, but that's the basic gist).

It's like you said in the first line of your post - your diet fell off the wagon. Along with that, your salt balance probably got all out of whack and that was the primary cause fo your bloat. If you would have gotten right back on the wagon, upped your water intake and allowed your body to get back to that homeostasis it was in before you fell, you would have gotten rid fo the bloat and not had to change your approach.

Sporto
    Core Nutritionals Sponsored Athlete
    IFPA Professional Natural Bodybuilder
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

Originally Posted by BloodRaged View Post
    One pack isn't going to do anything really. Nothing noticeable that is.

Again I'm going to be direct, are you sure the puffy look you have is from water and not by chance fat?

Seems a bit extreme to change your diet plan, water intake or other factors so you can look lean at the beach.

I knew you were a girl, I checked into that before posting and at 113 pounds I was making sure.

okay tnx
    like i said never took creatine supp directly before so it caught me off guard

as for my diet mishap, i put like 4 lbs of water on overnite so im gunna take a guess n say its not fat. i still ate the correct amount of calories but my % from carbs was much higher than usual

only looking to low-carb it for like 3 days to get the bloat off n get my 4-pack (lol) definition back

Also, a low carb approach won't automatically help with water retention. When you drop carbs, yes you drop water weight, but you drop it in the same ratio (inside/outside the cell). So you end up looking the same only flatter.
    ah i see
    tnx

okay tnx
    like i said never took creatine supp directly before so it caught me off guard

as for my diet mishap, i put like 4 lbs of water on overnite so im gunna take a guess n say its not fat. i still ate the correct amount of calories but my % from carbs was much higher than usual

only looking to low-carb it for like 3 days to get the bloat off n get my 4-pack (lol) definition back
    Yeah didn't know that over night part.