ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BCAAs at night instead of casein?

okay, so as you all know. casein powder is extremely expensive, and i absolutely hate the taste of cottage cheese. it irks me that i can't get that final meal in that will stick with me throughout the night. and by meal, i mean snack because i sure as hell don't cook.

BCAAs best thing i can think of right now...
    Weight- 145
    Overhead Press- 160
    Squat- 305
    Bench- 250
    Deadlift- 395

follow my training & diet blog
    http://carbsareevil.tumblr.com/

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Casein would deffently be better, it also has roughly 10g BCAA's per scoop anyway.

BCAA's arnt relly the best thing to take before bed, IMO they are not even needed as a supplement when bulking, the best time to use BCAA's IMO is when cutting and on a calorie deflict, as the BCAA's would help preserve muscle mass. People mainly use BCAA's as a supplement during weight training and/or cardio when cutting, bulking isnt relly needed to supplement with BCAA's you should be getting enough through your diet.

If you cant afford your casein just use whey or another source of protein from whole foods, but take some peanut butter with it as it is a good source of healthy fat and will slow down the digeastion of the protein.

mcchipmunk is just really nice. (+1000) mcchipmunk is just really nice. (+1000) mcchipmunk is just really nice. (+1000) mcchipmunk is just really nice. (+1000) mcchipmunk is just really nice. (+1000) mcchipmunk is just really nice. (+1000) mcchipmunk is just really nice. (+1000) mcchipmunk is just really nice. (+1000) mcchipmunk is just really nice. (+1000) mcchipmunk is just really nice. (+1000) mcchipmunk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ugmung View Post
    okay, so as you all know. casein powder is extremely expensive, and i absolutely hate the taste of cottage cheese. it irks me that i can't get that final meal in that will stick with me throughout the night. and by meal, i mean snack because i sure as hell don't cook.

BCAAs best thing i can think of right now...
    dawg, i got the solution for you

take 1 cup of cottage cheese
    add 4 shakes of cinnamon or however much u want for flavor

and then heres the kicker

add a spoonful of natural peanutbutter. Makes the entire bowl taste like PB and cinnamon

helped me get it down, now i cant go a night without it

hope this helps
    *tried to suck my own dick but pulled a muscle in my lower back crew*
    *steal toilet paper from the gym and bring it to my house crew*
    *Make eye contact with my webcam while jacking it just in case crew*
    get swole or die mirin'

I rep back 1k+

Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilorai has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cottage cheese+yogurt is really good...

Id also say eat more you need some calories and carbs

Whats your diet look like?
    *I'll sleep with anything crew
    *Travel round the world crew
    *One way ticket to whogivesaf*ck crew
    *Always deliver never fraudin crew
    *Do it for the misc crew

AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you can't afford casein supplementation, and can't stand the taste of casein, just down a large glass of milk before bed. The protein in milk is %80 casein.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP can also just eat a protein source pre-bed that has a slower digestion time. Nothing wrong with an animal flesh like chicken or steak. Do not believe the myth that if you don't have casein pre-bed that you will start to burn muscle while you sleep.

anonymous
    bcaas before bed isnt the best idea because they are used relatively quickly and wont give you any sort of time released effect

ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i don't have a planned meal plan. i just eat alot. i don't allow myself to be hungry, and i eat wholesome foods. 5-6 legit meals not including shakes and snakes. but if i have a chance to cram one more meal in before i go to bed, i want it to be worth while. and i used to drink 2 glasses of milk and eat some PB, but i piss too much during the night. kind of interferes with my sleep... :P

i'll try the CC thing, but if i puke, it's going to be in a brown paper bag and it's going to end up on your front porch in the morning.
    Weight- 145
    Overhead Press- 160
    Squat- 305
    Bench- 250
    Deadlift- 395

follow my training & diet blog
    http://carbsareevil.tumblr.com/

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GrandOpening View Post
    do not take bcaa's before bed cause they may hinder your sleep
    You're an idiot.

OP: BCAAs are like the protein's equivalent to sugar. They absorb rapidly. Just eat meat before bed. You could always just drink milk.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AnhYeuMy View Post
    If you can't afford casein supplementation, and can't stand the taste of casein, just down a large glass of milk before bed. The protein in milk is %80 casein.
    I do this, normally 2-3 glasses of milk... but I wouldn't recommend it if cutting, to many carbs