Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    cowboybobdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nitric Oxide and erection problems

Ok I have a very serious problem on my hands, I'm 22 years old and I went about 6-7 months without really having any sex. I never had any problems when I was younger around 18-20 with getting it up and staying hard. Over the last year or so tho I've been lifting weights and working out alot and taking lots of Nitric Oxide supplements. Well apparently nitric oxide is what the body uses to initiate erections.

So, since I've been taking these nitric oxide lifting supplements for so long and I've started trying to have consistent sex again I can't really maintain my erection. I talked to a doctor about it and he said it has to be from over exposure to nitric oxide and my penis is almost immune to the effects bcuz its so used to it now. I'm really freaking out over this, I only found out it was the root of the problem about 3 days ago and I've thrown away all those products. The doctor claims it should naturally fix itself and I just need to give it some time to get out of my system and my body's tolerance will build back up. But I just know I was probably more addicted to these supplements than your average person, at one point I was taking almost 3 scoops a day of no-xplode for like a month and I'm just hoping I didn't cause any permanent damage.

I can still get off from masterbating but even then sometimes its hard to get my penis FULLY erect. I've consistently been on these supplements tho for the last year, there hasn't been a period of over 2-3 days where I didn't take any. I guess I'll just have to stop taking it and see what happens.

I was just wondering if anyone has heard of something like this and if they know if your body would naturally recover and get back to its normal state where I could have normal erections. I'm really freaking out over this big time, border line losing my mind.

bump

whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eh that sucks. I won't really say it was caused by NO, lame doctor. You should see a doctor and get you hormones levels tested. Also, what brand did you use? What other supps are you taking? Did you make any changes in your lifestyle?

the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're post is really long - i didn't read all of it. but i'm assuming you're problem is due to the stimulants.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=coke+dick
    - Disregard females, acquire real estate
    - MAGA
    - Fauci for prison
    - Pureblood

00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00200293 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by the700level View Post
    you're post is really long - i didn't read all of it. but i'm assuming you're problem is due to the stimulants.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=coke+dick

LOL Coke D!ck

i've never done coke. i took quite a few different nitric oxide products just for pre lifting. like nano vapor, no xplode, and black powder mainly. thats pretty much all i've taken. that and protein

Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    ive always wondered, would u get a huge raging b0ner after takin a NO supp? (of course not a bone FROM the supp, but larger)
    that would be fukin fun lol
    Egg foo young, En lo mein, so come on baby and have it just the same woooooynga

whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cowboybobdan View Post
    i've never done coke. i took quite a few different nitric oxide products just for pre lifting. like nano vapor, no xplode, and black powder mainly. thats pretty much all i've taken. that and protein
    Then it ain't supps that have done this. You need to get hormones tested, this is a serious problem.

and I'm almost positive it was caused by NO. it makes perfect sense cuz nothing else does. I had my hormone levels tested the other day and everything came back okay, they are trying to tell me its "psychological issues" but its definitely not. I was with some bitch a few days ago and I REALLY wanted to **** her and couldn't get it to stay hard. I just told her I was to drunk but yea....I threw away like 100$ worth of NO products the other day, **** that ****

I only stopped taking them tho like 3 days ago and he said my body was so used to me providing the nitric oxide my body needs that it has almost stopped making it on its own. He said I should stay off those products for a few weeks and everything should come back to normal and start taking a product like L-arginine or something because it assists your body in creating nitric oxide.

i know its a serious problem but i honestly think i was taking more NO that a normal person should. I'd go sometimes taking almost 3-4 scoops a day for a month straight, when it says on the label to never exceed 3. I was lifting like everyday and became had such a high tolerance built up from it.

sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000)
    there's a ton of caffeine in most preworkout products, can have the coke-cawk affect for some.

well does it ever fix if u stop taking them...? i've honestly only taken them for like a year...maybe only like 9 months, i really hope i didn't **** my whole life up just bcuz i was running around lifting hardcore for 9 months taking a supplement that i had no clue had this effect on me. I'll prolly never take anything again other than protein, this **** has got me freaked out.

sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000) sh_sh is just really nice. (+1000)
    i know its a serious problem but i honestly think i was taking more NO that a normal person should. I'd go sometimes taking almost 3-4 scoops a day for a month straight, when it says on the label to never exceed 3. I was lifting like everyday and became had such a high tolerance built up from it.
    your biggest problem is probably anxiety at this point. worry about it and it gets worse. if you can fap, your cawk still works. cut out the caffeine, get laid, and call me in the morning j/k, dont call me.

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Many people take arginine to help with erections... does not compute.

well does it ever fix if u stop taking them...?
    Lol you haven't stopped already? Comme on dude, SERIOUSLY?

WOAH 9 months straight on stims?!?!

Originally Posted by whosane View Post
    Lol you haven't stopped already? Comme on dude, SERIOUSLY?

WOAH 9 months straight on stims?!?!
    ya i stopped taking them like 3 days ago cuz i just found out it was probably the route of my problem lol, i didn't have sex for like 5 months and the last few days i had been messin around wit some chick and was having problems gettin it up and keepin it up, problems i never had before i started lifting and taking NO products.

ya i stopped taking them like 3 days ago cuz i just found out it was probably the route of my problem lol, i didn't have sex for like 5 months and the last few days i had been messin around wit some chick and was having problems gettin it up and keepin it up, problems i never had before i started lifting and taking NO products.
    Stay way from stims of any kind for 4 week and see how well it goes. Lol but 9months of ODing on stims?!?!? COME ON MAN!

ya idk i used to get drunk alot and smoke weed some, but i quit doing everything for a while and was just lifting and taking stims....i guess i got hooked on the buzz idk, i couldn't lift without it

i really had no clue it was this bad for you tho or i woulda never did it, guess i shoulda expected it couldn't exactly be healthy

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stim Dick FTW!!

ya its pretty ****ed up and im worried about it, was really just wondering if anyone had this problem before. I'm staying off all stims/supplements for awhile and hope this fixes itself...I've never heard of anyone having this problem at the age of 22.

Well look at the bright side, will be one hella story to tell your kids. (If your penis ain't gone forever).

MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    Many people take arginine to help with erections... does not compute.
    ^^^^ This. I would have to assume that its from stimulants. My stack right now is Purple Wraath/AAKG/ALCAR and my erections are just fine

J_cool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_cool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_cool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_cool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_cool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_cool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_cool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_cool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_cool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_cool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_cool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrHardness View Post
    ^^^^ This. I would have to assume that its from stimulants. My stack right now is Purple Wraath/AAKG/ALCAR and my erections are just fine
    i think it has more to do with you bb.com name than anything. atleast you e-boner is always throbbing.

but fer serious. cycle ftw.

Well I talked to a doctor today finally and he said it was probably just from overtraining and I should have cycled off NO xplode. He also said I should return to normal in a few weeks hopefully. I'm still hoping I did no permanent damage. He also told me its mostly psychological at this point.

Does anyone know any supplements to take in the meantime? I'm about to ask him for a cialis prescription for a few months while my body gets back to normal state, I'm done with supplements, if my dick is broke id prolly commit suicide.

pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Doesn't compute, for one reason:

You aren't taking nitric oxide, which is the signal molecule that initiates an erection, you're taking arginine. Your body makes the NO from the arginine.

...doesn't make sense. Most people on NO supplements find that they *ahem* go from 0-60 a lot faster because the vasodilation causes the muscle to relax and the blood vessels to fill the erectile tissue faster.

If the problem isn't hormonal, it's is stims, overtraining, or psychological...even if you don't think it's psychological. Even if you wanted to, you still had anxiety over whether you could or not...therefore, you couldn't.
    "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" ...will probably be my last words

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136720821
    more misadventures in physical culture

no, when im on the NO xplode I can get a raging erection, its when I'm not on no xplode that I can't now. Like if I took 2 scoops of no xplode right before I was about to have sex I'd get a huge wood.

They said its bcuz my body is so used to high levels of NO that when I'm actually not on NO there isn't enough to give me a full erection anymore? I'm really not sure I just wanna figure this out cuz its like all I've been thinking about for the last 4-5 days straight. I got finals this week in college and I can barely even ****in concentrate bcuz of this, which is causing alot of anxiety/stress which just makes it even worse.

but I kinda want to be able to get an erection normally again lol, i dont wanna have to have some supplement or pills by my side everytime im about to have sex.

dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no, when im on the NO xplode I can get a raging erection, its when I'm not on no xplode that I can't now. Like if I took 2 scoops of no xplode right before I was about to have sex I'd get a huge wood.

They said its bcuz my body is so used to high levels of NO that when I'm actually not on NO there isn't enough to give me a full erection anymore? I'm really not sure I just wanna figure this out cuz its like all I've been thinking about for the last 4-5 days straight. I got finals this week in college and I can barely even ****in concentrate bcuz of this, which is causing alot of anxiety/stress which just makes it even worse.
    Wow a lot of this is homoerotic.

Bro, just get a hot girl who knows what she is doing and you'll be just fine (with an NO or without an NO)

dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    but I kinda want to be able to get an erection normally again lol, i dont wanna have to have some supplement or pills by my side everytime im about to have sex.
    It appears you wont have to worry about it since its already been 7 months and counting. ZING!

pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000) pFuzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybobdan
    I'm really not sure I just wanna figure this out cuz its like all I've been thinking about for the last 4-5 days straight. I got finals this week in college and I can barely even ****in concentrate bcuz of this, which is causing alot of anxiety/stress which just makes it even worse.
    Again, sounds fishy. Would make more sense if it were possible to take an exogenous source of actual nitric oxide instead of precursors...

De-load and lay off the stimulants...what does your total caffeine intake look like?

Originally Posted by dukend View Post
    Wow a lot of this is homoerotic.
    awkward homoeroticism on a bodybuilding site? no way!!
    "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" ...will probably be my last words

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136720821
    more misadventures in physical culture