drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Rest between deadlifts and squat?

I was just wondering, I know a lot has to do with personal recovery time, but on average, how long do you guys usually rest between deadlifts and squat, I'm currently doing deadlifts on Tuesday, then squatting on Thursday, I'm wondering if I should space it our more or if I can keep it the way it is?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drummerguydw View Post
    I was just wondering, I know a lot has to do with personal recovery time, but on average, how long do you guys usually rest between deadlifts and squat, I'm currently doing deadlifts on Tuesday, then squatting on Thursday, I'm wondering if I should space it our more or if I can keep it the way it is?
    That's fine.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I personally wouldn't do them less than 72 hours apart ... like mon/thurs since I like upper/lower splits but 48 is kind of short.
    =============================================
    My Training Log:
    new log soon!
    =============================================

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    That's fine.
    ^This... Also OP just something to try, I used to do squats & DL's in the same week forever. About the last month or so I've been alternating. If I do DL's one week then I'll do leg press and other things for my legs besides squats that week. Then the next week I'll do my squats, but do other things for my back and not DL's that week. My lifts have gone up for both and I'm fresher throughout the week on other lift days, just something different to try, good luck...

christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's best to leave 3 days between the two, like Deads on Monday and squats on Friday then 3 days later deads again and so on.
    If you can't then it's fine, you will however be compromising your second lift a bit, which in your case is the squat.
    However, by doing those two on Tuesday and Thursday it is possible to reverse the order the next week because there's a 5 day gap so you can do squats on Thursday and again on Tuesday followed by deads and then reverse again.
    As long as the rest of your program allows it of course.