Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool Betancourt bullnox androrush

alright i was lucky enough to get to try some bullnox androrush from the guys at betancourt nutrition so this will be where my review will be I will be doing this for a few days since they sent 5 samples to me

the write up
    BULLNOX? is a Pre-Workout Nitric Oxide (NOX) Intensifying drink mix, and one of the only formulas of its kind with a "Super-Set" formula structure whose effects are intended to change with each set that you perform.

Like a whirlwind whips the desert sand, delicious BULLNOX? whips up a NOX-carrying "Androrush" that protects and strengthens your pumps on the battlefield. Through the power of BULLNOX?, every muscle is able to swell larger and its strength and power last longer.*

Feel the Androrush set by set! Ingredients in BULLNOX? were selected on the basis of their potential to support*:

?Androgenic stimulation: Support androgen levels as you train*
    ?Unbeatable strength-endurance: Lift more weight for more reps without "gassing"*
    ?Dilation of cardiovascular and muscular tissues: Gain size as you train*
    ?Lasting neuro-emotive energy: The final set feels as incredible as the first*
    Keep your cellular nitrogen and glycogen levels high and boost your anabolic potential even further!

Set by set, BULLNOX? stays with you!*

Set 1 ("Andro Stimulation"): Epimedium leaf extract (standardized to 40% icariins), Lipidium meyenni (Maca) root, Pausinystalia yohimbe (Yohimbe) bark extract (standardized to 8% yohimbine), Tribulus terrestris seed extract (standardized to 40% saponins), Xanthoparmelia scabrosa bark extract 10:1

Purpose:Support androgen levels and muscle anabolism*

Set 2 ("Neuro-Emotive Energy"): Anhydrous Caffeine, Citrus aurantium extract (standardized to 6% synephrine alkaloids), Glucuronolactone, Paullinia cupana (Guarana) seed extract (standardized to 50% caffeine), Salix babylonica (White Willow) bark extract (standardized to 15% salicin), Vinpocetine

Purpose:Support overall neurological performance, mood, motivation and energy*

Set 3 ("Cardiovasomuscular Dilation"): L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, L-Arginine Pyroglutamate, L-Citrulline, L-Histidine, L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate

Purpose: Increase nitric oxide (NOX) levels, blood flow and dilation/volumization of cardiovascular and muscular tissues; improve quality of pumps (faster onset, harder)*

Set 4: ("Strength-Endurance"): Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, Di-creatine Malate, Medium-Chain Triacylglycerols (MCTs), L-Taurine, Ubiquinone (Co-Enzyme Q10)

Purpose:Increase strength endurance (ability to lift a given weight for more reps without tiring)*

Set 5 ("Anabolic Solidification"): Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA), Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)

Purpose: Increase protein synthesis; enhance exercise-induced muscle hypertrophy; increase muscle size and hardness*

they are also currently running a special right now
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bc...androrush.html

ingredient panel and directions
    175 Chewies Kiwi Strawberry
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size:5Tablets
    Servings Per Container:35

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

BULLNOX? CHEWIES? 6,585mg *
    Preworkout Formula
    Creatine Monohydrate
    L-Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
    Di-Creatine Malate
    Beta-Alanine
    Taurine
    Glucuronolactone
    Caffeine
    Lepidium Meyenii (Maca) Root
    Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark (Std. To 8% Yohimbine)
    Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Bark Extract 10:1
    Tribulus Terrestris Seed Extract (Std. To 40% Saponins)
    Epimedium Leaf Extract (Std. To 40% Saponins)
    L-Leucine
    L-Valine
    L-Isoleucine
    Medium Chain Triglycerols (MCT)
    Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA)
    L-Histidine
    L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
    L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
    L-Citrulline
    L-Arginine Pyroglutamate
    Co-Enzyme Q10
    Salix Babylonia (White Willow) Bark Extract (Std. To 15% Salicin)
    Paullinia Cupana Seed (Std. To 50% Caffeine)
    Citrus Aurantium Extract (Std. To 6% Synephrines)
    Vinpocetine

* Daily Value not established.

Other Ingredients:
    Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Red #40, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide And Sucralose.

Directions For Betancourt Nutrition Bullnox Androrush:
    Powder:
    Beginner Bodybuilding Athletes (up to 1 year of resistance exercise performed at least 3 times weekly):
    As a dietary supplement, mix 1 serving (18.2 g) thoroughly in 6 oz of cold water and consume 30 minutes pre-workout (before working out) on an empty stomach.

Intermediate Bodybuilding Athlete (1-3 years of resistance exercise performed at least 3 times weekly):
    As a dietary supplement, mix 2 servings (36.4 g) thoroughly in 12 oz water and consume 30 minutes pre-workout on an empty stomach.

Advanced Bodybuilding Athlete (>3 years of resistance exercise performed at least 3 times weekly):
    As a dietary supplement, mix 2 servings (36.4 g) thoroughly in 12 oz water and consume 30 minutes pre-workout on an empty stomach. Consume an additional 1/2 to 1 serving (9.1-18.2 g) mixed in 6-12 oz of water half-way through any workout lasting longer than 1 hour.

Chewies:
    As a dietary supplement, thoroughly chew and swallow 1 serving (5 tablets) with a glass of water 30 minutes before your workout on an empty stomach.

Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse side effects occur. Bullnox Androrush is intended for use by male and female bodybuilding athletes 18 years of age and older. Consult with your medical doctor before using if you are unaware of your current health status or have any medical condition. Keep away from children and pets.
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

initial thoughts and review

I tried the product for the 1st time today , I took a double serving of it due to my high tolerance to stimms n this is what I thought

mixability8/10
    the product mixed prety quickly and almost completely ,the fact that I always use a lot of ice in my pre workout drinks tends to make it harder to mix without any remnants

taste 7.5/10
    the taste was not bad at all I just am not a big fan of fruit punch in anything I won a tub of citrus punch in their video contest today so I will review that flavor as well in this thread when I get it

effectiveness 8.5/10
    just as a pre workout it was pretty effective I had a pretty good stimm buzz going and my strength was solid ,it is a lil hard to rate the full effect of this product from samples due to the test booster ingredients taking time before u see their contribution to the formula

here is the video from my andro rush workout today that I entered in their promo

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dunno what it is about this stuff... but the two times I've used it I've had absolutely crazy workouts. Not even just an extra rep here or there... but 2-3 extra reps while increasing the weight 5-10 pounds!

I'll definitely be putting up a detailed review once I've used at least one more sample. The stuff is crazy so far, definitely suggest people try it out for themselves.

The flavor needs a lot of work though, really not very good at all... very weak but today it was tough to drink. No stomach discomfort though once it's down.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    I dunno what it is about this stuff... but the two times I've used it I've had absolutely crazy workouts. Not even just an extra rep here or there... but 2-3 extra reps while increasing the weight 5-10 pounds!

I'll definitely be putting up a detailed review once I've used at least one more sample. The stuff is crazy so far, definitely suggest people try it out for themselves.

The flavor needs a lot of work though, really not very good at all... very weak but today it was tough to drink. No stomach discomfort though once it's down.
    yeah I liked it , I think it just hits u a lil different than most pre workouts I had a good workout today I wasn't getting 2-3 reps but the #s were solid and I got what I needed , the taste was ok to me I just have been taking supps for a long time and in the beggining it seemed like every damn thing was fruit punch or grape so I'm not crazy about those flavors now

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    yeah I liked it , I think it just hits u a lil different than most pre workouts I had a good workout today I wasn't getting 2-3 reps but the #s were solid and I got what I needed , the taste was ok to me I just have been taking supps for a long time and in the beggining it seemed like every damn thing was fruit punch or grape so I'm not crazy about those flavors now
    I happen to have universal storm fruit punch around too... and that tastes almost as good as a fruit punch drink you'd buy in the store. This, in comparison, is horrid tasting.

But like I said, this stuff makes me push weights as if I was a different person. The only way I can explain it is that using this stuff has given me as much of a boost over other pre's as other pre's give me over working out without having taken anything. If that makes sense.

I am actually a bit freaked out by how much this stuff helps me. Not sure what could be causing it. Almost makes me afraid the stuff is spiked with something.

I just pushed 810 pounds on the Cybex Sled today... that's 18 45's and I did two sets at that of 6 and then 5 reps. The most I had ever attempted previously was 750 during my last workout and I did 3 reps and was amazed I was able to do that. So 50 more pounds and twice the reps along with a second set... wtf. I coulda done more weight too, but I couldn't find any more 45's that weren't being used or I would have attempted 900 and gotten a few. I had people looking at me funny as I kept walking around the gym to find more spare 45's...

Tomorrow will be a big upper body day for me, so I'm dying to see what happens.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

I happen to have universal storm fruit punch around too... and that tastes almost as good as a fruit punch drink you'd buy in the store. This, in comparison, is horrid tasting.

But like I said, this stuff makes me push weights as if I was a different person. The only way I can explain it is that using this stuff has given me as much of a boost over other pre's as other pre's give me over working out without having taken anything. If that makes sense.

I am actually a bit freaked out by how much this stuff helps me. Not sure what could be causing it. Almost makes me afraid the stuff is spiked with something.

I just pushed 810 pounds on the Cybex Sled today... that's 18 45's and I did two sets at that of 6 and then 5 reps. The most I had ever attempted previously was 750 during my last workout and I did 3 reps and was amazed I was able to do that. So 50 more pounds and twice the reps along with a second set... wtf. I coulda done more weight too, but I couldn't find any more 45's that weren't being used or I would have attempted 900 and gotten a few. I had people looking at me funny as I kept walking around the gym to find more spare 45's...

Tomorrow will be a big upper body day for me, so I'm dying to see what happens.
    well I didn't dislike the taste that much ,hell it could taste like grass clipping for all I care as long as it works , the weight I was pushing today is what I normally do , if it were spiked it would take weeks to kick in man - n those sleds can get to be a pain in the ass to find enough plates for I tried to break the gym record of I think 1548lbs (reguardless I got crushed) but I got 1288x6 26plates +118lb sled it sucked walking all those plates back to where they belonged in the gym after that I have since given up on my record persuit I just do a lot of big dropsets if I hop on the press now

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

well I didn't dislike the taste that much ,hell it could taste like grass clipping for all I care as long as it works , the weight I was pushing today is what I normally do , if it were spiked it would take weeks to kick in man - n those sleds can get to be a pain in the ass to find enough plates for I tried to break the gym record of I think 1548lbs (reguardless I got crushed) but I got 1288x6 26plates +118lb sled it sucked walking all those plates back to where they belonged in the gym after that I have since given up on my record persuit I just do a lot of big dropsets if I hop on the press now

I've always wondered what the sled itself weighs. Wonder if the one at my gym is similar @ 118lb. I do know that it couldn't hold much more than I had on it... I think it had room for 1 more plate on each side, so 900lb total. So it's def a diff sled than yours, but I've figured the sled itself weighed at least 70lb.

The thing I find crazy about that machine is that everyone I see on it is huffing and puffing with 4-6 plates... wtf. I see these big guys doing 225+ bench and then coming over there and turning red trying to push 6-8 plates. Do most guys seriously neglect their lower bodies that much?
    Latest Reviews:

I've always wondered what the sled itself weighs. Wonder if the one at my gym is similar @ 118lb. I do know that it couldn't hold much more than I had on it... I think it had room for 1 more plate on each side, so 900lb total. So it's def a diff sled than yours, but I've figured the sled itself weighed at least 70lb.

The thing I find crazy about that machine is that everyone I see on it is huffing and puffing with 4-6 plates... wtf. I see these big guys doing 225+ bench and then coming over there and turning red trying to push 6-8 plates. Do most guys seriously neglect their lower bodies that much?
    yeah our sled has 2 bars for plates on each side I think it will probably hold 40 plates , n yeah the reason people are having trouble doing light leg weights is everyone hates hittin legs and then wonder why they aren't making gains correctly but as I always deads n squats seperate the rockstars from the groupies

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

You da man Rick! Always thorough and very entertaining, great work bro.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

Originally Posted by bowskie69 View Post
    You da man Rick! Always thorough and very entertaining, great work bro.
    thanks bro

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I tried the product for the 1st time today , I took a double serving of it due to my high tolerance to stimms n this is what I thought

mixability8/10
    the product mixed prety quickly and almost completely ,the fact that I always use a lot of ice in my pre workout drinks tends to make it harder to mix without any remnants

taste 7.5/10
    the taste was not bad at all I just am not a big fan of fruit punch in anything I won a tub of citrus punch in their video contest today so I will review that flavor as well in this thread when I get it

effectiveness 8.5/10
    just as a pre workout it was pretty effective I had a pretty good stimm buzz going and my strength was solid ,it is a lil hard to rate the full effect of this product from samples due to the test booster ingredients taking time before u see their contribution to the formula

here is the video from my andro rush workout today that I entered in their promo
    Thanks for the great review
    We are coming out with 2 new flavors in January that will blow your mind with the taste of them

I feel the same way brotha. Love the Bullnox
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Originally Posted by BigStew View Post
    We are coming out with 2 new flavors in January that will blow your mind with the taste of them
    not a problem man thanks for the opportunity , can't wait to see the new flavors come out

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

final review

alright I've had a few days to use the product and I'll share my thoughts overall aside from taste since it obviously tastes the same as the initial review

pump and vascularity 8.5/10 the pump I got from the product the last few days was pretty good ,today I hit biceps and measured my arms pumped n I was at 18 1/8 inches I was stoked about that since I've been trying to hit 18 for at least 2 yrs

endurance 9/10 my endurance is always high but I deffinitely wasn't lacking any energy lately in the gym I easily could've kept going if it weren't for the need to study for finals

overall value 8.5/10 the price of this product is 32.97 for 35 servings which is about average but when you throw in the fact that you are recieving a test booster in the preworkout it raises the value a lil bit , I think this product would be a good addition to pct or for someone looking to increase libido -thanks to the guys at betancourt for the opportunity to test this product

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

alright I've had a few days to use the product and I'll share my thoughts overall aside from taste since it obviously tastes the same as the initial review

pump and vascularity 8.5/10 the pump I got from the product the last few days was pretty good ,today I hit biceps and measured my arms pumped n I was at 18 1/8 inches I was stoked about that since I've been trying to hit 18 for at least 2 yrs

endurance 9/10 my endurance is always high but I deffinitely wasn't lacking any energy lately in the gym I easily could've kept going if it weren't for the need to study for finals

overall value 8.5/10 the price of this product is 32.97 for 35 servings which is about average but when you throw in the fact that you are recieving a test booster in the preworkout it raises the value a lil bit , I think this product would be a good addition to pct or for someone looking to increase libido -thanks to the guys at betancourt for the opportunity to test this product

I am glad you enjoyed the BULLNOX
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com