steven691 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what does shoulder popping mean?

my shoulder pops when raising my arm to my sides or over my head. It doesn't hurt and I can work out with no pain. what's your suggestion. btw I don't do any overhead lifts because a orthopedic surgeon said it's extremely bad on the rotator cuff.

Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    sounds like you got back joints brah. i got the same problem. and overhead lifts are fine to do. true they may hurt your rotator cuffs if your not doing them right but if they are strengthened enough u should be fine. and plus lifting in general is hard on your joints even if you are lifting correctly or not.

the letter X has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the letter X has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the letter X has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the letter X has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the letter X has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the letter X has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the letter X has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the letter X has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the letter X has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the letter X has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the letter X has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey ive had that problem for the last 3 years. what i have is called a loose shoulder it will popp out all the time it use to not hurt back a couple years ago now it does all the time. its really important that you strength your rotar cuff muscles DO NOT POP IT OUT it is really hard on your ligaments and tendons so make every effort not to pop it if its like mine it will get worse over time. if it pops take a break for a couple days and ice it. ive had xrays cortisone shot and the only thing that seems to really help it is if i constintely lift and do shoulder strengthning stuff, make sure to take it easy and try not go to under 5 reps for a while to make them stronger, supplements you might consider is glucosamine chondratin msm check it out.
    got a 6 pack on my abs and a 8 back on my back

Going to the doctor is for the weak.

Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cummba01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by the letter X View Post
    hey ive had that problem for the last 3 years. what i have is called a loose shoulder it will popp out all the time it use to not hurt back a couple years ago now it does all the time. its really important that you strength your rotar cuff muscles DO NOT POP IT OUT it is really hard on your ligaments and tendons so make every effort not to pop it if its like mine it will get worse over time. if it pops take a break for a couple days and ice it. ive had xrays cortisone shot and the only thing that seems to really help it is if i constintely lift and do shoulder strengthning stuff, make sure to take it easy and try not go to under 5 reps for a while to make them stronger, supplements you might consider is glucosamine chondratin msm check it out.
    dude i dont think he means popping out of place. just making popping sounds when doing lifts/ moving arms around. but that sounds like it would suck man. u gonna do surgery?