-squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What Have I Done?!! (pics) need motivation now

I use to be a real skinny 140lbs...i was told to eat eat eat and it didnt matter clean or dirty. im currently 168lbs, i dont feel as if im lookin to good. My chest area is were i feel the most self conscious and youll see why in the pics. I work out about 4 times a week.

How i feel: i feel as if i dont have the genetics too look awesome, so maybe i should just stop going to the gym and except the fact that im not cut out for it

heres the pics:
    Last edited by -squishy-; 12-05-2009 at 09:21 AM.

Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500)
    **** that! If you say your not cut out for it than your not cut out for it and leave.

You know what you need to do you need to get remotivated. Get your ass up n get some cleaner foods and a weight gainer instead of eating so much ****. Get your ass back into the gym and ****ing smash the weights. Than you will see the right progress.

Moping around and thinking your not cut out for it is for pussies, you are not a pussy. Start what you finished, If you got the balls to start going to the gym n body building than you got the ****ing balls to finish it!!!

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude, I'm gonna lay it out for you like it is; no bullsh!t:

If you think that you can't make it, then you can't; simple as sh!t. Neither I nor anyone else can MAKE you want something you don't want, or make you feel like you can when you tell yourself you can't. If this is how you feel, then you might as well pack your gym bag up and fuking go home to your mom with your tail between your legs!

If however, you want that manly, muscular, and toned physique you see others have, and you want it badly, then there's only one thing I have to say to you:

WTF!?!?

Seriously! You think it took those ripped dudes in your gym WEEKS to get their look? Hell no! They have that body because they worked their fuking asses off! Because they didn't take sh!t from other people who told them they couldn't do it (including themselves, sometimes), and because whenever they were tempted to quit, they mustered all the willpower, the sheer, raw, bad-ass, POWER within them, to fukin keep at it and learn to love the pain and the hardships.

Enthusiasm will only take you so far; I'd much rather have determination and the guts to just fuking move FORWARD. Think of this: every day you train your ass off at the gym and go to bed sore, you're a little stronger, fitter, and healthier than yesterday. Every fuking day you're a little closer to your goals, and every fuking day you're a better man than the day before.

EVERY. FUKING. DAY.

Now get your ass out there and train! Dump the sh!t-ass dirty food you're eating now, and eat clean and right! Take weight-gainers, or make your own with protein power, p-butter, milk, and whatever else the fuk you want to put in there. Just shove it all down! Get good food down that gullet and train, train, TRAIN!

Again, I can't make you do something you don't want to; and no one else here can. So are you gonna give up and act like a pussy? or are you gonna keep pushing forward and making gains; joining the alpha-pack of brahs?

Your choice, dude; I was born for this sh!t...

Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500) Josh1234567890 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DanielBeauchamp View Post
    Dude, I'm gonna lay it out for you like it is; no bullsh!t:

If you think that you can't make it, then you can't; simple as sh!t. Neither I nor anyone else can MAKE you want something you don't want, or make you feel like you can when you tell yourself you can't. If this is how you feel, then you might as well pack your gym bag up and fuking go home to your mom with your tail between your legs!

If however, you want that manly, muscular, and toned physique you see others have, and you want it badly, then there's only one thing I have to say to you:

WTF!?!?

Seriously! You think it took those ripped dudes in your gym WEEKS to get their look? Hell no! They have that body because they worked their fuking asses off! Because they didn't take sh!t from other people who told them they couldn't do it (including themselves, sometimes), and because whenever they were tempted to quit, they mustered all the willpower, the sheer, raw, bad-ass, POWER within them, to fukin keep at it and learn to love the pain and the hardships.

Enthusiasm will only take you so far; I'd much rather have determination and the guts to just fuking move FORWARD. Think of this: every day you train your ass off at the gym and go to bed sore, you're a little stronger, fitter, and healthier than yesterday. Every fuking day you're a little closer to your goals, and every fuking day you're a better man than the day before.

EVERY. FUKING. DAY.

Now get your ass out there and train! Dump the sh!t-ass dirty food you're eating now, and eat clean and right! Take weight-gainers, or make your own with protein power, p-butter, milk, and whatever else the fuk you want to put in there. Just shove it all down! Get good food down that gullet and train, train, TRAIN!

Again, I can't make you do something you don't want to; and no one else here can. So are you gonna give up and act like a pussy? or are you gonna keep pushing forward and making gains; joining the alpha-pack of brahs?

Your choice, dude; I was born for this sh!t...
    Exactly AMEN man. If you have to act like an animal at the gym look at Coleman That guys a ****ING animal. Look at some videos of guys training they go ****ing insane. Do it while you eat if you have to.

I have faith that you can do this man, if anyone can (even me) you can :]
    Last edited by Josh1234567890; 12-04-2009 at 06:00 PM.

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you gained extra fat on your bulk (dirty) and your body genetically puts it on your tits and stomach. You've always been skinny, so do you know what extra fat looks like?

Eat cleaner is what I would suggest.

Add cardio.

You're just not doing it right ;p

Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    try actually working out? to me, looks like you dont even lift. srs.
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore

A lie to get yourself out of trouble is way different to a lie designed to not hurt someone's feelings.

Originally Posted by Curtiz

woman logic, gotta love it

-squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -squishy- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the harsh replys, dont have a lot of people pushing me. i truly plan on staying with it. Im going to make a strict diet for myself this weekend.

Im also changing up my routine this monday.

its will be similiar to this:

Monday/Chest

flat DB bench press 3x10/8/6
    incline DB bench press 3x10/8/6
    cable crossovers from the bottom 3x10
    crossovers 3x10

Tuesday/shoulders,calves

seated BB overhead press 3x10/8/6
    front DB raises 3x10/8/6
    rear delt raises 3x10/8/6
    standing calf raises 3x10
    seated calf raises 3x10

Wednesday/ back,bi's

SLDL 3x10/8/6
    bent over rows 3x10/8/6
    widge grip lat pulls 3x10/8/6
    close grip lat pulls 3x10/8/6
    wide EZ bar curls 3x8
    close grip EZ preacher curs 3x8

Thursday/ chest,tris

crossovers 3x10
    V bar cable push downs 3x10/8/6
    overhead tricep extentions 3x10/8/6

Friday/ legs

back squat 3x10/8/6
    front squat 3x10/8/6
    leg press 3x10/8/6
    leg extentions 3x10/8/6
    lying leg curls 3x10/8/6
    standing leg curls 3x10/8/6
    seated calf raises 3x10

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good on you, man! Sorry if I sounded too harsh in my earlier post, but that's simply the way it is; I don't bullsh!t with people.

Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whether you see it or not, you've done a great job so far. You've gone from 140 to 168, something that every skinny kid in the world would kill to be able to do. Now it's time to clean up the diet a bit and focus on your workouts a bit more and build on what you've already accomplished. If what you're doing now isn't giving you results that you're happy with, try something different, switch things up a bit. It's never a one size fits all type of scenario, you have to work to find what works for you, while also being flexible and able to change your approach when what was working for you, stops working for you.
    The self has no boundaries except those it accepts out of Ignorance.

thanks guys, i was feelin ****ty yesturday so i posted ****ty pics to make myself feel more ****ty. not all is fail i can see a diffrence when i flex.

Originally Posted by Diablomeister View Post
    yes i work out

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by -squishy- View Post
    thanks guys, i was feelin ****ty yesturday so i posted ****ty pics to make myself feel more ****ty. not all is fail i can see a diffrence when i flex.

yes i work out

u should cheer up u have more to be happy about than u know.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Resolve

I looked at the pixs .....you made awesome progress.....so your not making the progress you feel you should have......Welcome to the club......alot of us are battling issues pertaining to our bodies.....you don't quit because of it...You develop something called"Resolve".You tell yourself.....my body isn't what I want at this time but damn it....I'm gonna hit my weak areas twice as hard until I get the body I deserve.....I work with a blind teen who does his lifting routine faithfully.....visually he can't see his progress but he has the "Resolve" that what he's doing is making him stronger and healthier....Find your reslove dude....it's there.....All the best.....Self
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Originally Posted by selffirst View Post
    I looked at the pixs .....you made awesome progress.....so your not making the progress you feel you should have......Welcome to the club......alot of us are battling issues pertaining to our bodies.....you don't quit because of it...You develop something called"Resolve".You tell yourself.....my body isn't what I want at this time but damn it....I'm gonna hit my weak areas twice as hard until I get the body I deserve.....I work with a blind teen who does his lifting routine faithfully.....visually he can't see his progress but he has the "Resolve" that what he's doing is making him stronger and healthier....Find your reslove dude....it's there.....All the best.....Self
    thanks bro, i change my diet and routine this week, ima keep pushing thanks

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Josh1234567890 View Post
    **** that! If you say your not cut out for it than your not cut out for it and leave.

You know what you need to do you need to get remotivated. Get your ass up n get some cleaner foods and a weight gainer instead of eating so much ****. Get your ass back into the gym and ****ing smash the weights. Than you will see the right progress.

Moping around and thinking your not cut out for it is for pussies, you are not a pussy. Start what you finished, If you got the balls to start going to the gym n body building than you got the ****ing balls to finish it!!!
    I think this was right on the money

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not everyone starts out looking like Arnold. Don't listen to this guy. Guys like this get a boner for some reason by putting people down

7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah don't listen to this guy. So your not jacked yet. I can clearly see muscle in your back, arms, shoulders and starting in your chest. It takes time to get in great shape. Thats why all of us do it. If you could be jacked after working out for a month then who cares about being jacked, cause everyone and their kid sister would be jacked. You said you changed your diet and your routine so keep at it. Trust me your diet and routine will change tons of times before you look exactly how you want to look.

Originally Posted by -squishy- View Post
    thanks for the harsh replys, dont have a lot of people pushing me. i truly plan on staying with it. Im going to make a strict diet for myself this weekend.

Im also changing up my routine this monday.

its will be similiar to this:

Monday/Chest

crossovers 3x10

Tuesday/shoulders,calves

seated BB overhead press 3x10/8/6
    front DB raises 3x10/8/6
    rear delt raises 3x10/8/6
    seated calf raises 3x10

Wednesday/ back,bi's

SLDL 3x10/8/6
    bent over rows 3x10/8/6
    widge grip lat pulls 3x10/8/6
    close grip lat pulls 3x10/8/6
    wide EZ bar curls 3x8
    close grip EZ preacher curs 3x8

Thursday/ chest,tris

crossovers 3x10
    V bar cable push downs 3x10/8/6
    overhead tricep extentions 3x10/8/6

Friday/ legs

back squat 3x10/8/6
    front squat 3x10/8/6
    leg press 3x10/8/6
    leg extentions 3x10/8/6
    lying leg curls 3x10/8/6
    standing leg curls 3x10/8/6
    seated calf raises 3x10
    I am no expert but this is a recipe for over training. Read some things online on intro to weights and you will find that they built upp to these routines. If I am wrong maybe someone who knows more will speak up

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try eating some more, vitamin D milk, peanut butter, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches dipped in milk, cereal, eating when u get up from sleep. eating when u arent even hungery and ur just bored.

i would fight some one to the death for a sub sandwich and i weigh 246 rite now.

ive lost 100 pounds, yes im trying to fight my fate.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

thanks, i repped you guys for the support.