Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Tmac19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tmac19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tmac19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tmac19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tmac19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tmac19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Force factor warning!! Scam!!

I have purchased a couple bottles of force factor and had been pleased witht the product itself but the company I am not. I stopped buy the bottles back in September 2009 because I wanted to try something new. Since then the company has made a $74.98 dollar charge to my account everymonth including today December 3rd 2009. So three wrongfull charges, beware of this company!
    Remember,the only difference between use and abuse is knowledge. Do yourself a favor, EDUCATE YOURSELF!

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tmac19 View Post
    I have purchased a couple bottles of force factor and had been pleased witht the product itself but the company I am not. I stopped buy the bottles back in September 2009 because I wanted to try something new. Since then the company has made a $74.98 dollar charge to my account everymonth including today December 3rd 2009. So three wrongfull charges, beware of this company!
    Thanks for spreading the word, but honestly I could see that scam coming from 10 miles away.

Tmac19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tmac19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tmac19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tmac19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tmac19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tmac19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Force Factor company.

Well the first time I perchased from the company everything went fine and got the bottles sent to me in South Korea were I was at the time and they came in 5 days. A few months later I made my second and last perchase from them and thats when they kept charging my account. They are a pretty big and fast growing company, but I am guessing there is a problem with their system, or with the people working there. The contact number on their website doesnt seem to work either, I have called it a few times and either get a busy tone or when it does go through it asks for a six digit access number.... Hmmm. Also there is no other way to contact them, no email address that I could find just that number. So I am going to black list them or attept to. Has any one else had problems with this company? Like I said the product works great, but the company... ya.. not so great it seems.
    Remember,the only difference between use and abuse is knowledge. Do yourself a favor, EDUCATE YOURSELF!

sketchpm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Force Factor questionable

Also there is no other way to contact them, no email address that I could find just that number. So I am going to black list them or attept to. Has any one else had problems with this company? Like I said the product works great, but the company... ya.. not so great it seems.
    Same problem. Ordered the product, canceled within 14 days trial period. They sent a confirmation email. Proceeded to deduct 2 unauthorized transactions to my DEBIT card to the tune of $92.37 each! Could be a technology flaw, but who knows. Not a way to do business if you want to stay in business. I called, talked to a gal who would rather reduce price than credit back my account. Filed a report with the FBI Internet Crime Unit when unauth charges not credited back after a month, and got another unauth charge. Credit card fraud in my book. Reported card as stolen. Product okay. If I take 2 as recommended twice daily, get a headache. Cut back to one but then noticeable lack of workout pump. There are much better products on the market by reputable companies.

JohnnyPlates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyPlates has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I did the trial too and didn't have a problem with it. It says to call by the 18th day after you order to cancel or you get start getting charged each month. I called when i got my bottle after like 5 days and canceled and just started ordering from their web page. I can definitely see how its a pain in the ass if you don't cancel it and aren't expecting it tho. sorry to hear it man.

redv8jeep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redv8jeep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redv8jeep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redv8jeep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redv8jeep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redv8jeep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redv8jeep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redv8jeep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redv8jeep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redv8jeep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redv8jeep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is exactly like free credit report

they wont get in trouble they have lawyers and loopolls. filing with the fbi isnt gonna do a thing. what you need to do when you cant get your way with a shady company is screw whoever picks the phone up and ask strictly for a supervisor, and when talking to them keep your cool and then threaten to report them to the better buisiness bureau

do research first man, i cant beleive people still are that dumb and fall for this crap! u gotta b kiddin me

DaLad9008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaLad9008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaLad9008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaLad9008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaLad9008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaLad9008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaLad9008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaLad9008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaLad9008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaLad9008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hope dat helps

i think dey sell it in GNC stores so idk go dare and get 1..its pretty much da same price according to other posters and u mite even get it cheaper if u really liked it...coz u get 20% off w. da gold card discount thing.
    but umm i had my eyes on da product too but neva thought bout da trial 2 many of my people got caught in sum lik dat...

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DaLad9008 View Post
    i think dey sell it in GNC stores so idk go dare and get 1..its pretty much da same price according to other posters and u mite even get it cheaper if u really liked it...coz u get 20% off w. da gold card discount thing.
    but umm i had my eyes on da product too but neva thought bout da trial 2 many of my people got caught in sum lik dat...
    Why would anyone buy a product from a company that just tried to commit credit card fraud on them?

Frankly I'd likely never buy it just knowing they conduct business this way.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's basically an over-hyped, over-packaged, over-priced NO Booster. Pure nonsense, but I guess people are falling for it.

I put in my height (5'10) and 400lb as my weight in their form. Guess what? I pre-qualified for a free trial--yipee!

http://www.strongandfit.net/2010/01/...am-review.html

musclekramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclekramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclekramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclekramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclekramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclekramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclekramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclekramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclekramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclekramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclekramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    All the hype and popularity around force factor led me to get the free trial. Well all i wanted was an honest review from a real user, but all i could find were bogus reviews from probably the company itself and people just trying to promote it, making it sound like its a supplement from heaven.

Well if you want a real review from a real user...myself. I give it in my signature below. I don't think I can post any links yet. Hope that helps!
    My Honest Review and Experience with Force Factor: http://force-factor-reviews.com/

Starting Weight: 136 lbs Panabol's Avatar
    Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep cancelling it if it's on credit card... i dont know what to do if its direct debit
    Rep Back 2k+ only

mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    File an IC3 complaint ASAP.

I had a similar problem, I filed an IC3 complaint and about 3 months later the FBI contacted me, lol. Since there was quite a few complaints they did an investigation and the owners of the fraudulent company were sent to prison for 12 years!

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down

Most annoying spelling ever. Stop using the "d" in place of other letters, you look like a moron. This isn't a rap/hip hop forum. English preferred.

Like was said earlier, you can't file a complaint, there is small print you should read first that says to avoid charges you have to call and cancel. It's your own fault.

I honestly don't know how you can get suckered into buying this stuff in the first place, let alone want to trial it.
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Codeguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    Most annoying spelling ever. Stop using the "d" in place of other letters, you look like a moron. This isn't a rap/hip hop forum. English preferred.
    Thank you, I registered just to say this...

Codeguru

Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmart23 is just really nice. (+1000)

Like was said earlier, you can't file a complaint, there is small print you should read first that says to avoid charges you have to call and cancel. It's your own fault.

I honestly don't know how you can get suckered into buying this stuff in the first place, let alone want to trial it.
    lol. i had already negged him into the read with the comment 'english. you speak it?'

so annoying!! why someone would want to type in such a way (let alone speak this way) is beyond me...

pmartin1664 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pmartin1664 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pmartin1664 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

DaLad9008 -You could use some english grammar lessons as well.

"LIKE WAS SAID EARLIER,YOU CAN'T FILE A COMPLAINT, THERE IS SMALL PRINT YOU SHOULD READ FIRST THAT SAYS TO AVOID CHARGES YOU HAVE TO CALL AND CANCEL. IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT."

Now, in your one paragraph garble, run-on wording and assembly, you have managed to make, seven grammatical errors. Granted, that poor dude, for sure, needs some help. Cutting him down, like you did, only shows your obvious, superiority complex. I wonder who really is, the better man? Transfer a bit of that power, from your arms, to your brain. The world would benefit more than you know!

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by pmartin1664 View Post
    "LIKE WAS SAID EARLIER,YOU CAN'T FILE A COMPLAINT, THERE IS SMALL PRINT YOU SHOULD READ FIRST THAT SAYS TO AVOID CHARGES YOU HAVE TO CALL AND CANCEL. IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT."

Now, in your one paragraph garble, run-on wording and assembly, you have managed to make, seven grammatical errors. Granted, that poor dude, for sure, needs some help. Cutting him down, like you did, only shows your obvious, superiority complex. I wonder who really is, the better man? Transfer a bit of that power, from your arms, to your brain. The world would benefit more than you know!

Made an account to post that?

You are no better for cutting him down. (Or attempting to)
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

daveleo0617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Life must be crazy when you actually talk like this let alone feel the need to type this way lol.

mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pmartin1664 View Post
    Shut up, OP, make a complaint anyways. Let them decide whether or not you have a valid case. If enough cases are filed and they're somehow skirting the law the FBI will go after them.

darkxiao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkxiao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkxiao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkxiao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkxiao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkxiao has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

You and everyone else must be as stupid as you think the person is who wrote that in the first place. None of you guys know what you are talking about or where the D or any "slang" comes from. If you were more educated you would know what Ebonics is, and the way D is used or any other so called "slang" is actually African grammar combined with the English language. It's not just made up words as place-holders, there's actually historical facts about it. Just as you see European grammar and and Asian grammar causing everyone to have different accents. Take a History course.

bbhero9x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wait

Before this gets out of hand and becomes political, I just want to say it's not a big deal to express one's self. Let's focus and address the issue at hand.

It looks like force factor is a scam and honestly, I get annoyed seeing the advertisements on all of the major sites. I'd never order, but I'm sure this helps those that are on the fence regarding this matter. Thanks for the heads up.

We're all fitness folks at heart. Good luck training.

TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never order from any place that even has the option of autobilling because of reasons like this... Once in the past, somehow my account mysteriously was converted to autobill. Ever since then, I've always bought things on a prepaid charge card to make sure I can only be charged once. Actually some banks allow you to generate a safe number that you can use for a 1 time charge or up to the amount you specify and they expire after like 3 months or something like that. Check with your bank...

jrmike11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Credit card use is usually the scam

ALWAYS READ THE FINE PRINT. Any time you give your credit, or debit card number to ANY company, even if they say it's just to cover shipping costs you are giving them permission in the fine print to sign you up for a subscription to that product. About the only way out of it is to change your card number, or pay until the terms run out. Cancel the trial as soon as you can. Some times the free trial starts as soon as you order the product, then it may take a week of the free trial just to get the stuff. Always go to the company website to read the fine print before you order anything with your card.

DonBrashear is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonBrashear is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonBrashear is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonBrashear is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonBrashear is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonBrashear is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonBrashear is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonBrashear is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonBrashear is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonBrashear is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonBrashear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by darkxiao View Post
    You and everyone else must be as stupid as you think the person is who wrote that in the first place. None of you guys know what you are talking about or where the D or any "slang" comes from. If you were more educated you would know what Ebonics is, and the way D is used or any other so called "slang" is actually African grammar combined with the English language. It's not just made up words as place-holders, there's actually historical facts about it. Just as you see European grammar and and Asian grammar causing everyone to have different accents. Take a History course.
    History course that covers Ebonics? You mad?

BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Two things: anybody who didn't see this scam coming is an idiot. anybody who pays 70+ bucks for arginine is a double idiot
    Brawndo! The thirst mutilator...its got what plants crave!

dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BikerDave View Post
    Two things: anybody who didn't see this scam coming is an idiot. anybody who pays 70+ bucks for arginine is a double idiot
    lol.. I tried the trial the stuff isn't bad. Remember to cancel! It isn't going to make you feel like a monster tho a la Presurge Unleashed. What's the deal with this stuff being on backorder like crazy??

jessefordham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yah I ordered the free sample, but called to cancel just because I don't like to have any auto-draft/order out of any of my accounts. They tried to persuade me to stay with it and said I could push out my trial window to whatever date I wanted, and work with me on promotions to buy new bottles for $29.99 instead of the $70 if I canceled. Said F'it still and canceled.

Falltogravity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Really?

Originally Posted by darkxiao View Post
    History course? On Ebonics? You sir, are a moron. And I imagine those who slammed your post ARE educated hence thier distain for butchering the English language. I hardly believe you'd find words like "shizzle" or "skeezy" in a dictionary.

Idiot.

TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jessefordham View Post
    Yah I ordered the free sample, but called to cancel just because I don't like to have any auto-draft/order out of any of my accounts. They tried to persuade me to stay with it and said I could push out my trial window to whatever date I wanted, and work with me on promotions to buy new bottles for $29.99 instead of the $70 if I canceled. Said F'it still and canceled
    Anytime you have to PAY for a free sample, make sure you check the fine print, cause it's usually some crap about autobilling that you have to cancel manually.

vip3rus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vip3rus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vip3rus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vip3rus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vip3rus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vip3rus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vip3rus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vip3rus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vip3rus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vip3rus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vip3rus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yea it clearly says if you don't cancel within the free trial time period you'll be billed xx per month....

solution: call them & cancel within the time period = no addtl. charges!