underdawg17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) underdawg17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) underdawg17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) underdawg17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) underdawg17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) underdawg17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) underdawg17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) underdawg17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) underdawg17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) underdawg17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) underdawg17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Good tasting, nutrient dense foods.

I'm trying to bulk, but food is so unappetizing, in general, when I'm eating so much. I want to eat foods with packed with vitamins but the thought of veggies makes me wanna gag.

All I can handle is sweets. So far I am eating ice cream, peanut butter, oats and cereal to try to fit in all my calories.

What are some ideas for good tasting, but healthy foods?

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vegetables covered in cheese, nut butters, oil, sauces etc.

loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meat
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift"

-Jón Páll Sigmarsson

sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100)
    Fire up the grill and cook that round beef

J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by underdawg17 View Post
    I'm trying to bulk, but food is so unappetizing, in general, when I'm eating so much. I want to eat foods with packed with vitamins but the thought of veggies makes me wanna gag.

All I can handle is sweets. So far I am eating ice cream, peanut butter, oats and cereal to try to fit in all my calories.

Just get the required micronutrient amounts in, anything over that is useless. Typically micronutrient dense foods are low calorie.

Chop up spinach, onions, garlic, and bell peppers and fry it and put it in everything.

Maybe not everything. But eggs, meats, salad, spaghetti, pizza, potatoes, etc
    NASM CPT

sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100) sonterp is not very well liked. (-100)
    Top 11 most nutrient dense foods: http://authoritynutrition.com/11-mos...on-the-planet/
    My top ten:
    Beans
    Greek Yogurt
    Sweet Potatoes
    Strawberries
    Mushrooms
    Pineapple
    Nuts
    Marinated Chicken
    Round-cut Beef
    Raisin Bran with Almond Milk

All in all you really need to SPICE your foods because lets face it, bad food tastes good. But properly spiced healthy food is kickass too.

http://www.chewfo.com/diets/eat-to-l...oid-food-list/ With this link you will find a full list of all nutrient rich foods and how to prepare them.

xukusari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by underdawg17 View Post

So I forgot what the company name is, I can add it here tomorrow if you really want it, but the company makes completely natural fruit/vegetable blends(presumably organic) that contain several servings of fruits/vegetables in each cup. It's not V8 or naked it's some other company something Farms. But they have two green ones, one mixed with fruit, one without and the one with fruit is pretty good, the one without is going to take some stomaching to drink a full cup.

Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    PB,almonds,cheese

cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    Just get the required micronutrient amounts in, anything over that is useless. Typically micronutrient dense foods are low calorie.

Chop up spinach, onions, garlic, and bell peppers and fry it and put it in everything.

Maybe not everything. But eggs, meats, salad, spaghetti, pizza, potatoes, etc

Do you know where your food comes from? The soil it was grown in? The processing, storage, and heat it was exposed to before you cook it; and then how your cooking specifically affects the micronutrient value? My point is, macro's are much easier to accurately track than micronutrients, since there are so many more factors involved in micronutrient quantity beyond reading a label and weighing your food.

Obviously you're not going to try and account for all of that, but I wouldn't say 'just get the required amounts and anything over that is useless' because it's extremely difficult to know your actual micronutrient intake. The more the merrier in terms of nutrient dense foods; there are definitely reasons why I would choose another, more nutritionally void food, but one of those reasons isn't because I think 'well I got my micronutrients, no point in eating another veggie'

J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cls91 View Post
    Do you know where your food comes from? The soil it was grown in? The processing, storage, and heat it was exposed to before you cook it; and then how your cooking specifically affects the micronutrient value? My point is, macro's are much easier to accurately track than micronutrients, since there are so many more factors involved in micronutrient quantity beyond reading a label and weighing your food.

Obviously you're not going to try and account for all of that, but I wouldn't say 'just get the required amounts and anything over that is useless' because it's extremely difficult to know your actual micronutrient intake. The more the merrier in terms of nutrient dense foods; there are definitely reasons why I would choose another, more nutritionally void food, but one of those reasons isn't because I think 'well I got my micronutrients, no point in eating another veggie'

Take a multi

In all seriousness, yes, once you have reached a certain amount that your body needs as far as a micronutrient goes, you will just excrete it (exception being fat soluble vitamins)

Also, it doesn't really take much to overshoot micronutrition. A bowl of fiber one, with a serving of strawberries and bananas with a spinach salad on the side over shoots quite a few of them for example.
    NASM CPT

DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanM95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lean meats such as Chicken, Turkey. Fish like Tuna, Salmon on 2-4 slices of wholemeal bread and add some lighter than light mayo (normal mayo if bulking). Another good tasting food to have is cottage cheese and pineapple (can't stand plain cottage cheese) in a 300g container, which is really filling and has a good amount of protein. I also enjoy Baked Beans with 2 jacket potatoes which mixes carbs and proteins.

realmenxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmenxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmenxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmenxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmenxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmenxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmenxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmenxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmenxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmenxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realmenxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Eggs, Cheese and Meat