Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pacman's Pursuit to Perfect Peaking with Dr. Joe

Hello all and welcome to my journal. My name is Phil. I have mostly lurked around here, posting occasionally, but decided I needed some extra motivation for this coming prep. I have learned countless amounts of information from everyone on here so I look forward to being able to share some of what I know but also continue to learn. There's so much knowledge out there that I want in my head. So let's get started!

PAST
    I have been lifting since I was about 18. All through college I lifted seriously but didn't pay a lick of attention to nutrition. Basically I thought the more I could eat the better. I sarted off my senior year in highschool around 150 lbs (year 2000). By 2007 I was up to 220 but fairly fat, lol. I had always been interested in bodybuilding but didn't know about the natural federations, so I just assumed I had to be huge to compete. In 2007 I found out more about the natty orgs and constructed a diet by myself just to see how I would look when I was slimmed down. I had no clue what I was doing. I picked up a trainer at my gym and decided to get my feet wet at an OCB show 4 weeks later. I showed up at 175lbs probably 9-10% bf, haha. I had lost a ton of muscle but was bitten by the bug.

I bulked for a year. And by bulked I mean I ate everything in site, still thinking that was the right thing to do. The following spring I was back up to 225lbs and gave my self 16 weeks to diet for a couple shows. Well I competed again at a flat, dehydrated 175lbs but this time around maybe 7% bf. It was around this time I started questioning everything my trainer was doing. I was on the forums and reading articles and realized I was engaging in every myth out there. I think I made every mistake in the book. My macros were way off. Protein was wayyy too high. I employed drastic peak week tactics like major sodium loading, drastic water cutting and diuretic usage. By the end of the prep I was miserable and thought there had to be some other ways to achieve the conditioning I wanted. Soooooo....

PRESENT
    This past year I took off from competing and focused on a quality off season. Tracking my macros and working on my training. I started working with Dr. Joe Klemczewski about a month ago. I hired him for my nutrition/cardio plan to bring me out of the off season and into my prep for this coming year. I am super excited to be working with him. This man knows his stuff.

FUTURE
    Like most people on here, it is a serious goal of mine to become a natural pro. Realistically I know that before I win a proqualifier, I should be able to win some local shows no problem. My goal is to compete in the local OCB show this June (2010) and perhaps a NGA or USBF (pro-qualifier) that I did last year. I then plan on continuing to tighten up throughout July and do a couple more IFPA pro-qualifiers in August/September. I want striated glutes and will not stop till I get them. I also want to do my part to help promote the sport of natural bodybuilding, whatever that may be.

CONTEST HISTORY
    Jun 16, 2007: OCB Eastern Seaboard Novice Tall - Placing: 2
    Jun 16, 2007: OCB Eastern Seaboard Open Tall - Placing: 4
    Jun 14, 2008: USBF Battle of the York Novice Heavy - Placing: 2
    Jun 14, 2008: USBF Battle of the York Open Light Heavy - Placing: 2
    Jun 21, 2008: OCB Eastern Seaboard Novice Tall - Placing: 2
    Jun 21, 2008: OCB Eastern Seaboard Open Tall - Placing: 2
    Jun 22, 2008: NGA Annapolis Novice Heavy - Placing: 2

As you can see, I'm pretty sick of placing 2nd. But boy has it fueled my fire.

CURRENT MACROS
    Protein: 240-250g
    Carbs: 400-425g
    Fat: 60-70g

High Day (once a week) -
    Protein: 240-250g
    Carbs: 600g
    Fat: 100g

Right now Dr. Joe isn't looking for massive weight gains or fat loss, just fine tuning. More of a growing, dynamic process. We should be rounding the corner soon into the real prep.

CURRENT CARDIO
    Two sessions per week for 20 minutes. Warm up, stretch, then 15 minutes high intensity.

CURRENT TRAINING
    This is something I have been fooling around with recently. I've done Layne's Power/Hypertrophy mix and enjoyed it. But also enjoy the more classic approach. I have tried to combine them, haha. Please feel free to comment and suggest alternate approaches.

Pull Heavy
    Push Heavy
    Legs Heavy
    Chest/Bi Hyper
    Back/Trap Hyper
    Shoulder/Tri Hyper
    Legs Hyper

I have been doing 2 on 1 off with abs and cardio on my off days.

CURRENT SUPPLEMENTS
    ON Whey
    Primaforce Beta Alanine
    Primaforce ZMA
    Primaforce Creaform
    Scivation Xtend
    Generic Fish Oil
    Now Multi
    IDS Waxy Maize
    NO Shotgun

Pics coming....
    **Team Klemczewski**

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120729411

~Phil 4:13~

Retired Pro W/C Bodybuild RichKnapp's Avatar
    RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks like a good layout/plan. I'll be following your progress.
    50+ year old stubborn mule. Follow along at
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177980091&pagenumber=

thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay time for the pics. These were taken maybe a month ago at around 205 pounds. You all know the drill...crappy lighting and with a flash. When your ripped, your ripped.

**Team Klemczewski**

Some more...

**Team Klemczewski**

Originally Posted by RichKnapp View Post
    Looks like a good layout/plan. I'll be following your progress.
    Thanks man, glad to have you! Can use all the support and insight I can get!
    **Team Klemczewski**

12-2-09

Nutrition

P/C/F
    Target: 240-250/400-425/60-70
    Actual: 243/421/61

Training
    Push Strength

DB Flat Press
    30lbs x 20 (warm up)
    45lbs x 15 (warm up)
    60lbs x 10 (warm up)
    80lbs x 8 (warm up)
    120lbs x 6
    130lbs x 5 x 5

DB Shoulder Press
    50lbs x 8 (warm up)
    80lbs x 5
    85lbs x 5
    95lbs x 4
    90lbs x 5 - wanted to get 5 so I dropped the weight

Tri Deadlift (thanks J-Bo)
    110lbs x 6
    130lbs x 6
    140lbs x 3.5 - hmm haven't done these enough, a little too heavy
    130lbs x 6 x 6

Hammer Strength Military Press
    270lbs x 2.5 - lol
    240lbs x 5 x 5 x 5

Abs
    Weighted knee raise 3 x 10
    Weighted seated crunches 3 x 10

Thoughts ~
    Overall a great workout. I chose the hammer strength military press because in my gym the press is at an angle where it really targets both the upper chest and front delt. My upper chest has always been a weakness as far as muscularity goes. Can never quite seem to add thickness no matter how much I punish it. Slow and steady I guess. Hit up some sushi for a post workout meal. Love those tuna & cucumber rolls.
    **Team Klemczewski**

So I am going to be be doing a Pull Power workout tomorrow and unfortunately can't do heavy deads or bent over rows or anything that puts my lower back under a lot of tension do to a previous injury. I can go higher rep on these for now, but the heavy low rep stuff tends to irritate it. Just looking for suggestions on some other power movements for back that I can incorporate that would be lower back friendly? I have been doing weighted pull ups and heavy DB rows...
    **Team Klemczewski**

RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    HE HE HE Your in my world on this one. You see my back (low back can take no weight or presure)

All I can do are Hammer Strength rows, Parmont close grip rows, Cybex wide grip rows, Free Motion Wide grip Lat pull downs. any machine lat pull downs.
    I love the Free Motion to help stretch out the width and you can do one hand at a time if you want.

But the others you see the simularities = all have the chest suport and as longe as you don't cheat and push with your legs you sould be fine.
    For pull downs do behind neck to keep you from cheating and leaning back.
    I do them in this order = narow, wide, Free motion, H.S. and end in wide grip pull ups and end with pull up hanging stretch with trap pull ups.

Wo Ho sorry but you made my day, something I have to do I can recomend for some one else to help them out.
    Just pease get better and don't need me again. LOL
    Last edited by RichKnapp; 12-03-2009 at 07:25 PM.

heavy_weight is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavy_weight is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavy_weight is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavy_weight is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavy_weight is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavy_weight is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavy_weight is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavy_weight is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavy_weight is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavy_weight is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavy_weight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    subbed...

you've got great size and thickness on your back and arms, but your chest is lagging a bit IMHO.

also I noticed your lower rep ranges.. do you tend to respond better to lower reps (4-6) than higher reps (8-12)?

how are you liking the push/pull split?

HE HE HE Your in my world on this one. You see my back (low back can take no weight or presure)

All I can do are Hammer Strength rows, Parmont close grip rows, Cybex wide grip rows, Free Motion Wide grip Lat pull downs. any machine lat pull downs.
    I love the Free Motion to help stretch out the width and you can do one hand at a time if you want.

But the others you see the simularities = all have the chest suport and as longe as you don't cheat and push with your legs you sould be fine.
    For pull downs do behind neck to keep you from cheating and leaning back.
    I do them in this order = narow, wide, Free motion, H.S. and end in wide grip pull ups and end with pull up hanging stretch with trap pull ups.

Wo Ho sorry but you made my day, something I have to do I can recomend for some one else to help them out.
    Just pease get better and don't need me again. LOL
    Thanks for the tips! Your right something I need to work on and have been working on is my form. I think I originally hurt my back through bad form in squats and deads so I have been lightening the weight with them and trying to get the form down perfect. It's tough cause as soon as I start doing them I get cocky and throw more weight on which only leads to a couple more days of pain. Just gotta remember its not always about how much weight I'm moving but how I'm moving it.

Originally Posted by heavy_weight View Post
    subbed...

you've got great size and thickness on your back and arms, but your chest is lagging a bit IMHO.
    I agree 100%. My chest has always been a weak point, especially upper. Strength wise its right up there with everything else but it just won't grow. I've tried everything and will continue to chip away at it. Just takes time I guess. Consistency is key.

Originally Posted by heavy_weight View Post
    also I noticed your lower rep ranges.. do you tend to respond better to lower reps (4-6) than higher reps (8-12)?

how are you liking the push/pull split?
    Honestly I respond well to both and I do both. I wanna hit all the muscle fibers. Working in the lower rep ranges increases my strength so that I can handle more weight in the hypertrophy range which is really where the muscle is gonna grow. I really like hitting things twice a week. It only takes a couple days for the muscle to heal and then I pound it again. I was doing everything twice a week Power/Hypertrophy but just recently lengthened my split a little bit because I wanted 3 power days in there. I could probably combine my 4 hyper days into 3 and that would make it a little better. I've just been playing around with it lately seeing how my body responds. I really like having chest and back on separate power days hence why I went with the push/pull split for now.
    **Team Klemczewski**

debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks awesome man, just wondering though, what on earth is a Tricep Deadlift?
    BMBC - DinoT1985

Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exa123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice thread Phil, im along for the ride! Im interested to see how things progress under Dr Joe's guidance!
    Stay humble. I will never see myself as even an above average bodybuilder. Regardless of how many shows you win, stay grounded and aim for improvement.

-Brian Whitacre

ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thepacman View Post

FUTURE
    Like most people on here, it is a serious goal of mine to become a natural pro. Realistically I know that before I win a proqualifier, I should be able to win some local shows no problem. My goal is to compete in the local OCB show this June (2010) and perhaps a NGA or USBF (pro-qualifier) that I did last year. I then plan on continuing to tighten up throughout July and do a couple more IFPA pro-qualifiers in August/September. I want striated glutes and will not stop till I get them. I also want to do my part to help promote the sport of natural bodybuilding, whatever that may be.
    Looks great Phil! Excited to see what you bring on and off the stage! Should be good!
    Lukus Ehlis
    B.S. Exercise Science
    IFPA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    ---------------------------------
    YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ehlisl
    Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/ehlisl
    Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/ehlisl
    Blog : Trove26
    http://www.trove-26.blogspot.com

Originally Posted by debrovnik View Post
    Looks awesome man, just wondering though, what on earth is a Tricep Deadlift?
    haha don't worry I had no clue what it was a few weeks ago either. Gotta give props to J Bo for this one, I stole it from his log.

Originally Posted by Exa123 View Post
    Nice thread Phil, im along for the ride! Im interested to see how things progress under Dr Joe's guidance!
    I'm excited to see too! I have heard nothing but great things about him and his clients always come in nasty shredded. I promise I won't disappoint.

Originally Posted by ehlisl View Post
    Looks great Phil! Excited to see what you bring on and off the stage! Should be good!
    Thanks man! Great to have you. I followed your log "quietly" and you offered nothing but great motivation for me. You have an amazing physique. When's your next prep?
    **Team Klemczewski**

12-4-09

Nutrition
    P/C/F
    Target: 240-250/400-425/60-70
    Actual: 206/319/43 so far.

One meal left...oh boy it's gonna be a big one.

Training
    PULL STRENGTH

Medium Grip Pullups
    bw x 12 x 2 (warm up)
    bw x 10 (warm up)
    bw + 25lbs x 7
    bw + 35lbs x 6
    bw + 45lbs x 6 x 2

One Arm DB Rows
    120lbs x 8
    160lbs x 6
    170lbs x 6 x 2 - PR

Standing DB Curls
    50lbs x 6
    60lbs x 6
    70lbs x 6
    75lbs x 5

BB Shrugs
    315lbs x 8
    405lbs x 6
    455lbs x 6 x 5

BB Upright Rows
    155lbs x 6
    165lbs x 6

Thoughts~
    Had a PR on the DB Rows today. Was pretty excited about that. I had to dust off those 170s, haha, they hadn't been used in quite some time. I would say my form throughout the power days is "good". I wouldn't classify it as really strict form, there is def some rocking with the curls and such. Just enough so that I can use the weight comfortably, not enough to make me go lighter.
    **Team Klemczewski**

jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm definitely going to follow your progress. You have a great base already.

Best of luck to you!

COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We have competed in very similar shows, both have placed 2nd in many too. Lets turn this around. Keep that fire lit!
    BIG COZ - ALL AMERICAN EFX BOARD REP

ISSA CPT: https://www.issacertifiedtrainer.com/anthonycosentino

Log for my Pro Season:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139916333

"Tough times dont last...tough people do!"

debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bloody hell man! Your bicep curls are insane!!!

Looks like I need to up my game!!!
    BMBC - DinoT1985

Originally Posted by jked4life View Post
    I'm definitely going to follow your progress. You have a great base already.

Best of luck to you!
    I appreciate that! Good luck to you too, I'll be dropping by and saying hi.

Originally Posted by COZ999 View Post
    We have competed in very similar shows, both have placed 2nd in many too. Lets turn this around. Keep that fire lit!
    I couldn't agree with you more. 2nd place is just the first loser right? Keeps me going.
    Bloody hell man! Your bicep curls are insane!!!

Looks like I need to up my game!!!
    haha thanks, I'm paying for it today.
    **Team Klemczewski**

Off to the gym! I know this video has been floating around but no matter how many times I watch it I get extremely pumped. Look out for Berto!

**Team Klemczewski**

bremec55 is just really nice. (+1000) bremec55 is just really nice. (+1000) bremec55 is just really nice. (+1000) bremec55 is just really nice. (+1000) bremec55 is just really nice. (+1000) bremec55 is just really nice. (+1000) bremec55 is just really nice. (+1000) bremec55 is just really nice. (+1000) bremec55 is just really nice. (+1000) bremec55 is just really nice. (+1000) bremec55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    subbed!

looks like you've staying pretty lean too, great job! Looking great man! Excited to follow your progress. GROW baby!
    WNBF Pro Bodybuilder
    ACE-CPT

Team Norton
    http://www.biolayne.com/

Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed! hope im not TOO late =p
    Instagram - @gourmetpaul

Powerbuilding Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129013

Offering full contest prep, body transformation, and nutritional coaching. PM for inquiries.

Encorparated some heavy dbell curls into my workout yesterday - felt really good!

Ok, not quite the weight you were using but it's a start - did 4 sets of 5 with 60's.
    BMBC - DinoT1985

stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Turning out some 1's in 2010! Now thats talking!
    2009 NGA Masters Pro Bodybuilder and Athlete.

"I dont stop when Im tired,..I stop when Im done"

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Crazy THICK erectors, my man!

Your back is DEFINITELY a strong point!

Originally Posted by thepacman View Post
    Off to the gym! I know this video has been floating around but no matter how many times I watch it I get extremely pumped. Look out for Berto!

I can see were this helps keep your eye on the prize. ^5

Originally Posted by bremec55 View Post
    subbed!

looks like you've staying pretty lean too, great job! Looking great man! Excited to follow your progress. GROW baby!
    Thanks! I'm excited your following. Been def trying to stay leaner this offseason. Early this year I got up to 215-200lbs but was holding too much fat. Did a mini cut in July and dropped 10lbs in 6 weeks. Was probably a bit too aggressive with it but since have been SLOW bulking. Now I am in a maintaining, fine tuning phase about to round the corner any day now. Just waiting on the green light from Dr. Joe!

Originally Posted by Blazed View Post
    Subbed! hope im not TOO late =p
    Too late? Were just getting started! Glad to have you, your last prep was nothing short of absofreakinlutely amazing.

Encorparated some heavy dbell curls into my workout yesterday - felt really good!

Ok, not quite the weight you were using but it's a start - did 4 sets of 5 with 60's.
    Awesome! I saw that in your log. Its always takes me a minute to convert the kg to pounds in my head. What is it like a 2.2 conversion? I was using that weight not too long ago so keep up those power days and watch yourself grow!

Originally Posted by stayfit2008 View Post
    Turning out some 1's in 2010! Now thats talking!
    Just trying to be like you my man. Get that card!

Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    Crazy THICK erectors, my man!

Your back is DEFINITELY a strong point!
    Thanks! Your whole body is a strong point, lol. Can't wait to see you on stage.

I can see were this helps keep your eye on the prize. ^5
    Haha I think I watched it 4 times yesterday. The song was stuck in my head all night.
    **Team Klemczewski**

After watching that youtube video yesterday morning, I got real pumped and was practicing some posing. Snapped a couple pics. The previous photos on this page were from about a month ago. My weight in these ones is about 204 - only down like a pound from the last set of pics. As I said I am still in maintainance/fine-tuning mode. My macros haven't changed in in about a month but we are about to change things up soon I hope. About 27 weeks out from the first set of shows. My fire is burning!

**Team Klemczewski**

couple more....

lol sorry they are all diff sizes....
    **Team Klemczewski**

12-5-09

Nutrition

P/C/F
    Target: 240-250/600/100
    Actual: 236/562/95
    ______
    It was a high day today. Didn't even eat enough meals Had to cram in a bunch of food before I went to bed. Weekends always screw me up cause I'm off my schedule and sleep in too late.

Training
    Legs Strength

Leg Press
    200lbs x 10 (warm up)
    600lbs x 10 (warm up)
    800lbs x 10 (warm up)
    1000lbs x 6 x 2
    1180lbs x 4 x 2

Walking DB Lunges
    90lbs x 6 x 2
    100lbs x 6 x 2 - PR

Plate Loading Kneeling Curl
    90lbs x 10 (warm up)
    180lbs x 6
    200lbs x 6
    230lbs x 4 x 2

Standing Calf Raise (nautilus Cybex - DEEP ROM & SLOW)
    300lbs x 8
    320lbs x 8
    340lbs x 8
    360lbs x 8

Thoughts ~
    Had to skip out on the BB squats and RDL today cause my lower back was tender. Still managed a great session. My glutes are SORE today from those lunges, but the form on them were solid - even got some comments on it. Not too many exercises overall but the intensity was high. I am fried today.

On a side note I started taking my ZMA again. Anyone else get some crazy dreams with that stuff? Sheesh I woke up and my heart was POUNDING. The first thing I thought of was "I wonder how many calories I burned during that dream?" lol.
    **Team Klemczewski**