Salieri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salieri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salieri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salieri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salieri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salieri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salieri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salieri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salieri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salieri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Salieri is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Numbness after surgery (muscle numbness I think). Please help.

Well, had a pneumothorax surgery 2 years ago (right lung). The cut is between right pectoral and right lat, slightly under the armpit. Everything is ok, except that I still have numbness on a little part on the lower chest. Photo in attachments to see the zone please. (You can see the right pec isn't as developed as the left one on the center zone).

Now, when I called doc about 6-7 months ago he said I should use antiinflamatory in that zone for about a week - two. I used it, the numbness started to disappear slowly, but until a point. It didn't "heal" completely. I even had the right lat with numbness but it is gone. About the lower chest zone, I feel it a bit swollen too, not much, just very little. Not only the muscle, even the bone, I don't know how to describe this exactly. Doc said he didn't cut any nerve 2 years ago.

Any idea how should I solve this? Anybody had this problem?
    And one more thing. I'm afraid after 5-6 years of training and training I'll have the left pec big and the right one much smaller. What do you think? :-(
    Attached Images