slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000)

Anabolic Diet and Arteries

Hey guys, quick question.

I've been on the AD for a couple weeks now. Love the diet, feel fantastic, feel like I'm getting more and more shredded every passing week. I have more energy than I've had on any other diet, and way more swag.

My main question is the hardening of arteries. Since this is a high fat diet revolving around red meat and saturated fats and green fibrous carbs, my parents are concerned that "IDK what I'm doing, etc. and that my arteries will get hardened" and the typical parental concern when it comes to a bodybuilding diet(they drink abnormal amounts of coffee, drink beer, smoke cigarettes, and think eating 5 lbs of salad is the only way to eat). How do I convince them otherwise? Or is there truth to what they are saying?

P.S. Every day I take multivitamins, vitamin c, and omega 3 fish oil caps to offset lack of vegetable/fruit/vitamin nutrition during my AD regimen. Just wondering what I should tell them to ease up their worries.

Thanks for your time.

granma lifts more than u! ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT!'s Avatar
    ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000)
    your body should actually be melting a lot of cholesterol on the arteries that you had ( might have ) previous to doing AD and freeing it .
    which doesnt happen on any other diet but ketogenic ones .

watch your carbs keep um low where they need to be
    just lift HEAVY A$$ weights & eat on dat healthy isht . * hellabutt psychology 101 *

I ate 3690 cals today .. 275 fat / 269 protein / 25g carbs ~ 8g fiber

yes my head was hurting from all dem dere ketones

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A main problem with hardening of the arteries will come from sugars and grains - in particular fructose sugar. Omega 6 fats are a heart healthy problem, but omega 3s are not, and saturated animal fats from grass fed animals not so much.

To help convince and educate your parents about heart disease causes you could show them this blog run by a cardiologist:

http://heartscanblog.blogspot.com/

I enjoyed this posting by Dr Eades also asking the question are we meant to be meat eaters or vegetarians?

http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/l...rians-part-ii/