Horticulturist/Pet Sitter georgiehopper's Avatar
    georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Twitching Muscles After Hard Workout

I noticed I'm getting some muscle twitching in my chest after working out..it's like something woke up.

Does anyone else get this type of thing?

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep. Last week after my shoulder workout, they twitched for hours.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

imbiggert is on a distinguished road. (+10) imbiggert is on a distinguished road. (+10) imbiggert is on a distinguished road. (+10) imbiggert is on a distinguished road. (+10) imbiggert is on a distinguished road. (+10) imbiggert is on a distinguished road. (+10) imbiggert is on a distinguished road. (+10) imbiggert is on a distinguished road. (+10) imbiggert is on a distinguished road. (+10) imbiggert is on a distinguished road. (+10) imbiggert is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That (muscle twitching) can be a sign of magnesium deficiency. Try a supplement at bedtime.

Horticulturist/Pet Sitter georgiehopper's Avatar
    georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) georgiehopper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by imbiggert View Post
    That (muscle twitching) can be a sign of magnesium deficiency. Try a supplement at bedtime.
    I already take a magnesium supplment, so I don't think it's that.

tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's called fasciculation...which in most cases is due to lack of magnesium because of stress ( working out ). Stimulants can cause it or irritate it as well ( caffeine ).
    Another thing you can try is supplementing with L-carnitine....it can be a deficiency there as well. If it keeps up you may want to seek medical advice ..it can be symptomatic of other things - not common but it can be.
    There are plenty of super sharp women on here..I'm sure you'll get great advice.

Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, I have gotten this a couple of times now. I actually went to the doc. They put me on Magnesium and calcium chews. Just recently, I had "the twiches" in my biceps for 5 days!! Seriously annoying!! I just stretched and drank a ton of water.. Sometimes I couldn't sleep because of it.
    He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

Muhammad Ali

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i get it too, on every major muscle group (srs)
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000)
    I get muscle twitches after low-intensity cardio. Only sometimes though

Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get twitchy leg muslces. But ive only just recently noticed this...

The last few times its happened I've been on high intensy walks (eg walking up a mountain), but ive also noticed it lately when i do yoga...

Sometimes i shake uncontrollaby

JustinSBGdover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ImBigger thats incorrect..look everyone if your getting muscle jumps be happy..that is the staple sign og growth..not geting many muscle jumps your not geting much growth..just means your training and dieting effectively..remember muscle jumps when you were growing in childhood or teenage years