Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day #3, Day #2
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

WO:
    Box Jumps: 5 sets of 3 reps of 24-34 inches
    Bulgarian Split Squats: 3 sets of 8 reps with 50 lbs.
    Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps, at 90, 105, 120 lbs.

Basically: A ****ty workout. I could've gotten some much more in, and I am planning on adding more exercises to my Tuesday workout then the template says. Hopefully Thursday and Friday will be a lot better.

Originally Posted by gridironwarrior View Post
    yea. works real well. fast carbs, whey protein, casein potein, oatmeal, and creatine does a body good.
    Ha, you got everything you need and more in that. If I ain't happy with Mass XXX after I'm done, I might try that next.

THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEUnstoppable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Week #3, Day #3

WO:
    None today

Basically: Day off. I ate, slept and enjoyed myself. Ready to lift tomorrow.

Week #3, Day #4
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WO:
    Incline DP Bench Press: 4 sets of 12 reps with 40 lb. DB's
    Superset Chin Ups with Delt Flyes: 3 supersets of 8 reps each
    DB Military Press: 4 sets of 8 reps with 35 lbs.
    Superset Barbell shrugs (10 reps of 115 lbs.) and DB Curls (8 reps of 35 lbs.) for 3 supersets
    Forearm work: 3 sets of 8 reps with unknown weight

Basically: A great workout, I was mad tired by the end of it. A good day tomorrow will end a good week

TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by THEUnstoppable View Post
    Week 1, Day 2
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Workout:

B) Bulgarian Split Squats: 3 sets of 10 reps with each leg (45 Lb. Dumbells)
    C) Romanian Deadlifts: 3 sets of 10 reps (115 lbs, 135 lbs, 155 lbs.)
    D) Weighted Situps: 3 sets of 10 reps (while holding 45 lb. weight)

Didn't do Box Jumps. Will do next time.

Basically: Started lifting again. Did everything WS4SB said to do besides Box Jumps, but still seems like so little. I took 2 minute breaks between sets for each set (I used to never time the break time between sets) so that was good. Taking tomorrow off as manuel says, getting Mass XXX tomorrow. Took the first step of a journey of 1 thousand miles.
    Well you DID take the point out of Rep Lower Day which is doing box jumps to train your body to utilize the strength into power
    "Giving your best is more important than being the best."

I train as an athlete, not a bodybuilder.

REPS for SUBS.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125690683

Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Temple a D1 school?

If so here is my two cents...

You need to lose the "it'll come to me" attitude and seriously go out and take it. When you're in the gym you have to have a little thing in the back of your head reminding you of all the other people competing for you spot, not only walk-ons but recruits. Becoming a college football player is tough, it takes a lot of dedication especially for a person (i'm not trying to be mean) so far behind such as yourself in your position.

Of course i wish you the best of luck I hope that you are succesfull in your endevours.

Lehner

Originally Posted by TheHitStick View Post
    Well you DID take the point out of Rep Lower Day which is doing box jumps to train your body to utilize the strength into power
    Point taken. Will remember next Tuesday.

Week #3, Day #5
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WO:
    Smith Machine Squats: 10 reps of 175, 8 reps of 195, 6 reps of 215, 5 reps of 245, 3 reps of 260
    DB Walking Lunges: 12 reps with 40 lb., 12 reps with 45 lbs., 12 reps with 50 lbs.
    Leg Curls: 3 sets of 12 reps of 90, 105, 120 lbs.

Basically: Good workout. Raised my max squat (even if only on Smith Machine) signifcantly. So, Good week. Gunna eat some stuff this weekend and see if I gained anything over the week.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally Posted by Lehner View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Temple a D1 school?

If so here is my two cents...

You need to lose the "it'll come to me" attitude and seriously go out and take it. When you're in the gym you have to have a little thing in the back of your head reminding you of all the other people competing for you spot, not only walk-ons but recruits. Becoming a college football player is tough, it takes a lot of dedication especially for a person (i'm not trying to be mean) so far behind such as yourself in your position.

Of course i wish you the best of luck I hope that you are succesfull in your endevours.

Lehner
    Believe it or not, I checked this site early in the morning and read your comment. It got me thinking, and I came to a conclusion. Your right in that I think things are much easier then they really are, and seem to think I have almost reserved for me for no reason at all. What you don't realize is that football is about the only thing I take pride in with my life (which might be considered sad for what I have achieved, but it's true). I have nothing outside of football, I have no social life, few real friends, no girls, no money, difficult parents, I'm a lazy bum whose got no real talent in school at all, and no special skills. Football is the only escape for all this, and my choices (for college football) are just Temple. That's it. I would gladly go to a D-3 school and have a much better chance of playing, but my parents won't pay if I go to Widener, and I have no cash at all. I act like I will play at Temple because if I don't, what the hell will I have? I don't wanna lose the only thing I enjoyed in my young life. It's that simple. I am always thinking there somebody way better then me, and that's what drives me to go to the weight room everyday I am supposed to, eat when I am full and don't wanna eat, and waste my already limited funds on lifting supplements. I do ****in care man, a lot. Thats all I gotta say on that.

Basically:
    - Football = life (literally)
    - Temple is my only option
    - If I fail, I will be very miserable. So, I must and will succeed.

Week #3, Day #6-7
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WO:
    N/A

Basically: Days off. Gunna relax, eat and shovel some snow later. Weigh in tomorrow.

07hudson is just really nice. (+1000) 07hudson is just really nice. (+1000) 07hudson is just really nice. (+1000) 07hudson is just really nice. (+1000) 07hudson is just really nice. (+1000) 07hudson is just really nice. (+1000) 07hudson is just really nice. (+1000) 07hudson is just really nice. (+1000) 07hudson is just really nice. (+1000) 07hudson is just really nice. (+1000) 07hudson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed, WS4SB is the way 2 go!
    "He's a good athlete! I want his dick in me!" ~~~ Quote from the Goose ~~~

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=374307121&posted=1#post374307121

weight update:
    Didn't gain anything this week, still stuck at 174 lbs.

Taking 1 scoop of mass XXX every morning on a non lifting day, taking 2 scoops after every workout on a workout day.

Hopefully will put on some poundage during Christmas.

Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never said you don't care. Or at least didn't mean to. I know where you're coming from and I'll can say is good luck. I've gained respect for you.

Week #4, Day #1

WO:
    Close Grip BP: 20 reps of 105, 10 reps of 125, 3 reps of 155, 1 rep of 175
    Incline BP DB: 20 reps with 40 lb DB, 12 reps of 40 lb, 10 reps of 40 lb.
    3 supersets of Rows with delt fyles: 8 reps
    DB Shrugs: 2 sets of 12 reps with 50 lbs.
    DB Curls: 2 sets of 10 with 50 lbs.

Basically: A decent workout. Wasted a bit of time, but got my work done.

federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look into some of these d 2 schools. These are most if not all the pa d-2 schools. The one that stood out to me is West Chester University. Isnt West Chester like 40 miles from philly? Check some d-2 schools in Jersey as well. Its better to have more than one option. http://www.d2football.com/teams/penn...conference/c9/
    -------Mar 1st - June 1st fat loss competition-------
    03/01 (240) | 03/08(239) | 03/15 (239) | 03/22(238) | 03/29(236) | Month Total: 4 lbs.
    04/05 (---) | 04/12 (---) | 04/19 (---) | 04/26 (---) | Month Total:
    05/03 (---) | 05/10 (---) | 05/17 (---) | 05/24 (---) | 05/31 (---) | Month Total:
    06/01 (---) Final weigh in.

Registered User gridironwarrior's Avatar
    gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by federaldb59 View Post
    Look into some of these d 2 schools. These are most if not all the pa d-2 schools. The one that stood out to me is West Chester University. Isnt West Chester like 40 miles from philly? Check some d-2 schools in Jersey as well. Its better to have more than one option. http://www.d2football.com/teams/penn...conference/c9/
    What he said. Never hurts to have a backup plan. I had several D-I schools look at me during high school, but things didn't work out and ended up going I-AA. Best decision of my life.
    Football > Rugby, end of story.

PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Week #3, Day #5

WO:
    Smith Machine Squats: 10 reps of 175, 8 reps of 195, 6 reps of 215, 5 reps of 245, 3 reps of 260
    DB Walking Lunges: 12 reps with 40 lb., 12 reps with 45 lbs., 12 reps with 50 lbs.
    Leg Curls: 3 sets of 12 reps of 90, 105, 120 lbs.

Basically: Good workout. Raised my max squat (even if only on Smith Machine) signifcantly. So, Good week. Gunna eat some stuff this weekend and see if I gained anything over the week.

Believe it or not, I checked this site early in the morning and read your comment. It got me thinking, and I came to a conclusion. Your right in that I think things are much easier then they really are, and seem to think I have almost reserved for me for no reason at all. What you don't realize is that football is about the only thing I take pride in with my life (which might be considered sad for what I have achieved, but it's true). I have nothing outside of football, I have no social life, few real friends, no girls, no money, difficult parents, I'm a lazy bum whose got no real talent in school at all, and no special skills. Football is the only escape for all this, and my choices (for college football) are just Temple. That's it. I would gladly go to a D-3 school and have a much better chance of playing, but my parents won't pay if I go to Widener, and I have no cash at all. I act like I will play at Temple because if I don't, what the hell will I have? I don't wanna lose the only thing I enjoyed in my young life. It's that simple. I am always thinking there somebody way better then me, and that's what drives me to go to the weight room everyday I am supposed to, eat when I am full and don't wanna eat, and waste my already limited funds on lifting supplements. I do ****in care man, a lot. Thats all I gotta say on that.

Basically:
    - Football = life (literally)
    - Temple is my only option
    - If I fail, I will be very miserable. So, I must and will succeed.
    Your will to work is very admirable. However, as others said there are always more options than temple. You can take out loans, many people have; if it means that much to you. There are so many PESAC schools right by you ( Edinboro, millersville, west chester, IUP, Cal, Cheney...etc). There is also weidner like you mention, Mulhunberger in Allentown and some other schools in Delaware County. Please do not limit yourself.
    Also, I see a bad habit in most people training for football they seem to neglect the most important aspect of training which is field work. I would recommend that you start living on the football field. Work your agility, reaction time, technique, sprints, long distance running. This is where you get better, not the weight room. I earned scholarships to play in the SEC and I didn't lift a weight in HS but my father had my brother and I on the football field repping drills for 2.5-3 hours, 4x a week. You can also mimic many of the exercises in the gym while on the field, such as MB tosses, MB twist, Lunges with the elastic bands etc. I know it is cold in Philly, but just keep this in mind when you are able to really train outside. Keep up the hard work and I hope all works out for you my brother.

Week #4, Day #2
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

WO:
    Weighted Step Ups: 3 sets of 10 reps with 135 lbs.
    Bulgarian Split Squats: 10 reps of 40 lb. DBs, 10 reps of 45 lb. DBs, 10 reps of 50 lb.
    Box Jumps: 5 sets of 3 reps. Got up about 8 boxes for the final set
    Leg Curls: 12 reps of 95 lb., 10 reps of 110 lbs, 8 reps of 125 lbs.

Basically: Today was a bitch. Had to walk 45 minutes both ways in the cold to get to the gym, but finally go there and did work (didn't come to school today cause of traffic court). Got my work in, and gotta figure out how to do the other two days of works and next week. I'll think of something. Today was pretty good.

For the people offering me advice on all the possible D-II and D-III school around which would give me a decent chance to play if I prepared well enough, I appreciate it. But, me and my parents have made an agreement. She's gunna pay for my college if I go to one of Temple/Drexel/Arcadia. Now, Drexel is the only one who ahs accepted me so far, and I don't wanna go to Arcadia (I heard the people there are weird as ****, anti social, and no football). If I go to Temple, it's cheap (Incase any crazy **** happens and my finances aka my mom get cut off), nearby, and has a football (however successful/D-1/scholarship player. Whatever. I'm not trying to be ****in Rudy here, it's just the hand fate dealt me. If I could have any pick, I would gladly go to Widener, bust my ass for their D-II team, and do Physical Therapy there. But, It's not an option. As for West Chester, my mom won't finance me going to that school, so again limited options. Money's a bitchl And I'll remember field work once I am not wadding in 3 feet of snow, pit. Thanks for the advice feder, gridiron and pit. I appreciate it.
    Last edited by THEUnstoppable; 12-22-2009 at 04:38 PM.

gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) gridironwarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Week #4, Day #2

WO:
    Weighted Step Ups: 3 sets of 10 reps with 135 lbs.
    Bulgarian Split Squats: 10 reps of 40 lb. DBs, 10 reps of 45 lb. DBs, 10 reps of 50 lb.
    Box Jumps: 5 sets of 3 reps. Got up about 8 boxes for the final set
    Leg Curls: 12 reps of 95 lb., 10 reps of 110 lbs, 8 reps of 125 lbs.

Basically: Today was a bitch. Had to walk 45 minutes both ways in the cold to get to the gym, but finally go there and did work (didn't come to school today cause of traffic court). Got my work in, and gotta figure out how to do the other two days of works and next week. I'll think of something. Today was pretty good.

For the people offering me advice on all the possible D-II and D-III school around which would give me a decent chance to play if I prepared well enough, I appreciate it. But, me and my parents have made an agreement. She's gunna pay for my college if I go to one of Temple/Drexel/Arcadia. Now, Drexel is the only one who ahs accepted me so far, and I don't wanna go to Arcadia (I heard the people there are weird as ****, anti social, and no football). If I go to Temple, it's cheap (Incase any crazy **** happens and my finances aka my mom get cut off), nearby, and has a football (however successful/D-1/scholarship player. Whatever. I'm not trying to be ****in Rudy here, it's just the hand fate dealt me. If I could have any pick, I would gladly go to Widener, bust my ass for their D-II team, and do Physical Therapy there. But, It's not an option. As for West Chester, my mom won't finance me going to that school, so again limited options. Money's a bitchl And I'll remember field work once I am not wadding in 3 feet of snow, pit. Thanks for the advice feder, gridiron and pit. I appreciate it.

Hey check this out. It's the tuition for West Chester.

http://www.wcupa.edu/_INFORMATION/AF...raduateInState

I don't know how tight you are money wise, but West Chester has in state tuition and its pretty affordable.

If you dont mind me asking, why wont your mom help out with paying for West Chester? Have you filed for FAFSA or any other types of need based scholarships and grants?

Week #4, Day #3

WO:
    DB Bench Press: 12 reps of 40 lb., 12 reps of 45 lb., 8 reps of 50 lb.
    Superset Lat Pull downs with delt flyes: 3 super sets of 10 reps each exercise
    Forearm Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Push ups: 100 push ups, 7 at a time with minimal breaks

Basically: This was supposed to be my day off, but the gym was open for a little bit, and my lifting status is in question for the rest of the week and the next (damn holidays and school gym). I'll prolly find a way to get it in anyway. So, I did the minimal upper body today, with some push ups at the end to burn energy and make up for some missed work. So, a decent day.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

Hey check this out. It's the tuition for West Chester.

http://www.wcupa.edu/_INFORMATION/AF...raduateInState

I don't know how tight you are money wise, but West Chester has in state tuition and its pretty affordable.

If you dont mind me asking, why wont your mom help out with paying for West Chester? Have you filed for FAFSA or any other types of need based scholarships and grants?
    Man, this thread is getting more personnel by the day! Oh well, **** it. I'll give you a small run through. My parents (a.k.a. my mom, my dads a baker) rake in da bills. We live in a nice house, and my mom drives a porsche. So, as for need based scholarships and grants, they'll prolly look at my family's financial history and see that my mom rakes, and likely laugh in my face citing much poorer people who could use the money better. So you ask, why won't my mom just let me go where ever and pay for it? Well, my moms the most stubborn prick ever (I love her, but she's a bitch to live with, in all honesty) if things aren't done her way then she won't help, at all. She's basically set on two college for me: Temple and Arcadia. She really wants me to go to Arcadia, but I don't wanna because #1 No football #2 I hear the people there are all anti social ****s, so not appealing at all. Also, the college is annoying close to where I live. Now, Temple is my perfect college for all the opposite of reasons mentioned for Arcadia above above and it's cheap, meaning as soon as I have adequate income I can pay my own **** and gtfo my house asap. But, yo usee I am also in debt atm to my parents about 7 K for a car crash I was in a few months ago, I mangle their car, and lost all my summers earnings plus cause of it. So, my mom could potentially take away all funds if I try to go somewhere she doesn't agree to, and I'm broke. Anyway, the only threat (if it is a threat) I hold over her head is saying screw you to her and joining the military. I don't know a lot about the military, but I know they do give money for college, plus if I wanted too I might be able to play for Army/Navy/Air Force. Anyway, long, complicated, and it all ends in me with limited options.
    Last edited by THEUnstoppable; 12-23-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Week #4, Day #3

WO:
    DB Bench Press: 12 reps of 40 lb., 12 reps of 45 lb., 8 reps of 50 lb.
    Superset Lat Pull downs with delt flyes: 3 super sets of 10 reps each exercise
    Forearm Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Push ups: 100 push ups, 7 at a time with minimal breaks

Basically: This was supposed to be my day off, but the gym was open for a little bit, and my lifting status is in question for the rest of the week and the next (damn holidays and school gym). I'll prolly find a way to get it in anyway. So, I did the minimal upper body today, with some push ups at the end to burn energy and make up for some missed work. So, a decent day.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

Man, this thread is getting more personnel by the day! Oh well, **** it. I'll give you a small run through. My parents (a.k.a. my mom, my dads a baker) rake in da bills. We live in a nice house, and my mom drives a porsche. So, as for need based scholarships and grants, they'll prolly look at my family's financial history and see that my mom rakes, and likely laugh in my face citing much poorer people who could use the money better. So you ask, why won't my mom just let me go where ever and pay for it? Well, my moms the most stubborn prick ever (I love her, but she's a bitch to live with, in all honesty) if things aren't done her way then she won't help, at all. She's basically set on two college for me: Temple and Arcadia. She really wants me to go to Arcadia, but I don't wanna because #1 No football #2 I hear the people there are all anti social ****s, so not appealing at all. Also, the college is annoying close to where I live. Now, Temple is my perfect college for all the opposite of reasons mentioned for Arcadia above above and it's cheap, meaning as soon as I have adequate income I can pay my own **** and gtfo my house asap. But, yo usee I am also in debt atm to my parents about 7 K for a car crash I was in a few months ago, I mangle their car, and lost all my summers earnings plus cause of it. So, my mom could potentially take away all funds if I try to go somewhere she doesn't agree to, and I'm broke. Anyway, the only threat (if it is a threat) I hold over her head is saying screw you to her and joining the military. I don't know a lot about the military, but I know they do give money for college, plus if I wanted too I might be able to play for Army/Navy/Air Force. Anyway, long, complicated, and it all ends in me with limited options.
    Understood. However, acceptance into a Fedral Service Academy is VERY selective. Trust me.

Week #4, Day #4

WO:
    None

Basically: Wrestlers didn't have practice today, so gym was closed. Thought me and my buddy might be able to get in and lift if they did, but since they didn't I couldn't. I'm pissed, but I guess I'll take my 4 day break, weigh in Sunday and try again on Monday.

Understood. However, acceptance into a Fedral Service Academy is VERY selective. Trust me.
    Then, ****. Oh well I'll think of something then.

Week #4, Day #5
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Workout:
    N/A

Basically: Christmas = not working out. I ate slept and chilled today. Can't wait to get back into the gym.

Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice thread mate, nicely organised - subbed!

Week #4, Day #6-7

WO:
    Nada

Basically: Regular off day. Weigh in tomorrow and lifting Monday! (Got my fingers crossed!)

Originally Posted by Hartyboy View Post
    Nice thread mate, nicely organised - subbed!
    Thanks man!
    Last edited by THEUnstoppable; 12-27-2009 at 12:21 PM.

weight update:
    Gained about 2 lbs., went from 174 to around 176

Taking 1 scoop of mass XXX every morning on a non lifting day, taking 2 scoops after every workout on a workout day.

Week #5, Day #1

WO:
    Chest Press: 5 reps of 115, 5 reps of 130, 5 reps of 155, 5 reps of 175
    Chin Ups: 2 sets of 15 reps
    Superset DB Rows with Rear Delt Flyes: 3 sets of 10 reps
    DB Shrugs: 3 sets of 12 reps with 50 lb. DB
    Hammer Curls: 4 sets of 10 reps with 40 lb. DB

Basically: Used the gym today without getting bitched at or kicked out! I'm ****in happy I got my work in today, though the workout really wasn't up to my standards and I feel a bit weird afterwards. Must be cause I'm not used to lifting in the morning.

Week #5, Day #2

WO:
    Box Jumps: 5 sets of 3 reps
    Box Step Ups: 3 sets of 8 reps with 135 lb. Bar
    Bulgarian Split Squats: 3 sets of 8 reps with 40, 45, 50 lb. DB
    Leg Curls: 3 sets of 12,10, 8 reps at 95, 110, 125 lb.

Basically: It's cold as **** outside, and walking to the gym today was a BITCH! But, I got there, did work (I forgot my workout, so I just did what I remember and pieced it together) then went back into the cold and made the trek home. I'm gunna scrunch my workout this week cause of New Years day Friday, so no break tomorrow. A decent day.

Week #5, Day #3

WO:
    Incline DB Bench Press: 4 sets of 12 reps with 50, 45, 40, 40 lb. DB
    Superset Lat Pulldowns with Rear Delt Flyes: 3 sets of 10 reps
    DB Military Press: 4 sets of 10 reps with 40 lb. DB
    Superset DB Shrugs and DB Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps 50 lb. shrug, 35 lb. curl
    Forearm work: 2 sets of 10 reps

Basically: A good workout, plain and simple. I got everything in, and really felt burning during the lat pull down/flyes. Anyway, need a good day tomorrow to finish a good week, then enjoy my break.

Week #5, Day #4
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Workout:
    Body Weight Squats - 100 reps
    Calf Raises - 500 reps

Basically: I didn't sleep at all most of last night, was actually sleeping a bit in the morning when it was time to lift. Didn't get up. So, when I actually got up, I did some minor work on leg that'll hopefully sustain me till next Friday. This is the second week in a row I missed my Heavy leg day. Can't keep doing it.

Edit: Gym was closed today anyway, so I'm good. Still pissed that I missed two leg days in consecutive weeks, though
    Last edited by THEUnstoppable; 12-31-2009 at 12:28 PM.

Week #5, Day #5
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WO:
    N/A

Basically: Off day. Happy New Years all! Weigh in on Sunday.

FB4ME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB4ME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB4ME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB4ME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB4ME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB4ME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB4ME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB4ME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB4ME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB4ME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB4ME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck man! a D1 school is a very high goal but not unobtainable if you are dedicated enough and want it bad enough. My only criticism is that you need to re-consider cutting corners on the WS4SB workout. not doing BB squats or box jumps is going to add up quickly in terms of lost progress. Follow the program if you're going to do it bro, not just the parts you like. Good luck on your journey man! Ill be checkin in on you!
    My Path to College Football Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121276981

-------

Dennis: "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony."

Arthur: "Be quiet!"

Dennis: "Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!"