Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hey! 132 lbs & increasing

Apologies for the title but as soon I saw this sentence in the profile options I decided it would be this thread's title. :P

Anyway, this is my first post in BB.com. (Hello to all!) I decided to register today even though I visit it here a couple of months. It is a good way to keep track of my progress (the reason I registered first of all) and I would like some feedback on my progress.

I am a pure ectomorph (6 foot with 132 pounds). I began lifting weights 4 to 5 years ago (more or less). I start at home (like many of us) for two years. Then I started swimming, and entered in the gym two years ago. Although due swimming classes I was going only one time per week at the gym. Then I quit from gym last year and decided to go only with swimming.

I went from this: h..p://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7439/pre05.png

to this: h..p://img691.imageshack.us/img691/97/at07.png

During last year I kept training at home and along with swimming I went to what seen above to this: h..p://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9148/1122009.jpg

P.S.: To view images just copy the link and replace ".." with "tt".

This year I left swimming and went strictly with gym only. I start in September, 3x per week, thus I have more or less two and half months of lifting. I increased 3 kg - I am currently at 60.5 kg and at beginning I was at 57.5 kg.

My weight progress (since the start) was something along these lines: 53kg -> 55kg -> 58kg -> 60kg -> 63kg -> 58kg -> Now. I decreased a lot last year due school (busy) and then some life problems.

I will add some actual pics later. My objective is to reach 70kg (154 pounds) or near it until Summer. Thoughts?!
    Last edited by Domyos; 12-01-2009 at 05:01 AM.

Goosah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goosah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goosah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goosah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goosah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goosah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goosah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goosah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goosah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goosah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goosah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    10kg is doable but you have to eat a lot more than you probably are now judging by your bf. Swimming takes a lot of cals.

Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I seriously don't have sure how much BF do I have. It was just a number I pulled out of my head at the moment.

I will measure it later. And I currently don't swim. I left it this year.

flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm pretty much exactly like you! Complete ectomorph, my threads a few below yours starting with "7 week progress...

Check it out! I have put on over a stone, obviously a mixture of fat and muscle but its slowly getting there. Make sure you sort your diet though. I went to the gym a few years ago went 5 times a week, gave it everything, didnt gain a lb. Past 7 weeks ive changed my diet and gained over a stone lol, diet is like 80% of all gains.

Two pics of my current back:

h..p://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6159/dsc01336h.jpg

h..p://img196.imageshack.us/img196/713/dsc01337l.jpg

Since I cannot edit my posts here are the photos posted above but as attachments now - they are per order.

Only the last two pics, back images, are recent, about 15 days ago. I believe the only really major "blockader" I'm facing is not eating enough food. I'm already changing that. And considering my low weight I'm guessing eating a lot of everything is the objective now. Thoughts?
    Attached Images

je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    22lbs of muscle in 6 months? jesus

mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikew151 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes you need to eat... spread it out 2-3 hrs and a lot.. and of course lift hard. Try to limit your cardio... I had a friend like you and he follow what I said including buying weight gainer... he gained 8 pounds in a month with limited access to gym...

So it's doable but it's all depend on you

^ Yep!

Originally Posted by je1ani View Post
    22lbs of muscle in 6 months? jesus
    It isn't impossible.