PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up ***AllMax Nutrition - 5lb Vanilla AllWhey on WheyCheap Today!***

Check it out: http://www.WheyCheap.com

Today only, here's your chance to save BIG on Vanilla AllWhey - 5lbs for just $26.98!! That's a savings of about 1/3 of the regular price

Check out the other flavors here - the Butterscotch Maple Fudge is not to be missed!

ALLWHEY Tri-Stage Whey Protein Matrix

Looking for a protein that tastes good, will help you reach your goals, all while being economical? Well, ALLWHEY delivers it all! ALLWHEY combines the latest innovations in Whey Protein and delivers 100% Whey Protein per serving, which is made possible through a new extraction technology, called NitriCore.

NitrCore is a new 3-stage extended protein delivery system

What is NitriCore?
    NitriCore is a new 3-Stage extended protein delivery system that ensures 100% Whey Protein is extracted to deliver a high-quality source of whey protein per serving. The NitriCore delivery technology helps to dramatically increase levels of Nitrogen retention in muscle tissue. Increased Nitrogen Retention ensures that rapid muscle building can take place in response to increased training and helps to ensure that precious muscle tissue is not lost during recovery.

Butterscotch Maple Fudge ALLWHEY is the best protein on the planet!

Incredible Flavoring System and Unbeatable Taste
    ALLWHEY is available in four delicious flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry the unique Butterscotch Maple Fudge flavor, which some have called "the best protein on the planet!"

100% Whey Protein
    ALLWHEY provides 25 grams of protein per 33 grams scoop which is delivered via a Tri-Stage Whey Protein Matrix. Additionally, it is a 100% complete protein, meaning that it contains 100% of all Branched Chain Amino Acids and 100% of all Essential Amino Acids. Additionally, ALLMAX exclusively sources protein from 3 of the purest and cleanest Protein producers on the planet, U.S.A., Canada and New Zealand.

Of notable mention, ALLWHEY is a unique Protein complex that features Reduced Lactose (milk sugar) Content, which is ideal for lactose sensitive individuals, and undenatured Whey Microfractions that further support protein digestion and utilization.

ALLWHEY contains 25 grams of Whey Protein per scoop!

Infused with Essential Fatty Acids
    ALLWHEY is enhanced with OmegaEFA (a source of highly stable EFA essential fatty acids) such as Cold-Pressed Flax Seed Oil, providing Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids and Borage Oil, providing Omega 6 Essential Fatty Acids.

Tri-Blend Digestive Enzymes
    ALLWHEY also contains Tri-Blend Protein Digestive Enzymes, such as Lactase, which is a lactose-reducing enzyme and Bromelain and Protease which are protein-digesting enzymes. Combined, these enzymes facilitate the assimilation and absorption of Whey Protein Peptides and amino acids. This preoteolytic phase of digestion is essential in ensuring that you derive the maximum benefit from the Protein you consume.

ALLWHEY is fully Instantized so it mixes easily and quickly in water or milk. ALLWHEY has an amazing taste that stands as one of the best flavored proteins on the market.

ALLWHEY is Kosher Certified

ALLWHEY Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry have been authorized by the Union of Orthodox as they are manufactured under the supervision of Kashruth Division of the Orthodox Union and are considered kosher dairy.

Produced at a cGMP Licensed Manufacturing Facility

All of these steps are performed at a pharmaceutically licensed manufacturing facility to ensure quality and integrity. Every ingredient added and every lot produced is independently lab tested for purity and quality to ensure consistent quality every time.

1. What is ALLWHEY?

ALLWHEY is a low sugar, high protein powder that provides a 3-stage protein delivery. ALLWHEY provides 25 grams of pure whey protein per serving with reduced-lactose content. ALLWHEY combines the latest innovations in Whey Protein extraction technology creating the 3-stage NitriCore delivery system that delivers a 100% Whey Protein. The NitriCore delivery technology is designed to dramatically increase levels of Nitrogen retention in muscle tissue.

2. Can I use ALLWHEY with other supplements?

Yes you can. ALLWHEY is simply a natural food supplement. Depending on your goals ALLWHEY complements many other ALLMAX Nutrition products to help you get your training to the next level. If you?re tying to lose weight or lean out try combining Rapidcuts with ALLWHEY. If you?re trying to bulk up or put on weight Leutor and Glutamine are excellent products to try in addition to ALLWHEY protein powder.

3. How do I take ALLWHEY?

Combine 1 scoop (33 grams) of ALLWHEY protein powder with 6-12 oz of water, juice or milk at any time during the day that you need a protein boost. ALLWHEY mixes well in a shaker cup but can be combined with other ingredients in a blender as a smoothie as well.

4. What is ALLWHEY sweetened with?

ALLWHEY is sweetened with Acesulfame-Potassium and doesn?t contain any Aspartame.

5. Will ALLWHEY give me big bulky muscles?

If that is your goal you probably wish it were that simple. Unfortunately for all you bodybuilders out there you probably already know it takes a lot of hard work at the gym, proper nutrition (including a lot of calories) and genetics to get big and bulky muscles. But ALLWHEY can provide you with the nutrients your body needs to recover from your workouts and is a great protein option to help fuel your muscles.

For those of you trying to lose weight or tone up, drinking protein supplements such as ALLWHEY are not going to give you big, bulky muscles. In fact, ALLWHEY can actually help you reach your weight loss goals as protein can help to stabilize blood glucose levels. This will reduce hunger levels and lower insulin levels; putting your body in an ideal fat burning zone.

6. When should I take ALLWHEY?

You can use ALLWHEY anytime of the day to supplement your diet with protein. ALLWHEY tastes great blended with oatmeal as a tasty breakfast option, can be consumed post-workout in a smoothie with fruit, some even have a shake before they go to bed.

7. Do I have to use a blender to mix up my ALLWHEY protein powder?

ALLWHEY was developed with an advanced technological process as an instantized protein powder, meaning that it mixes easily in a shaker cup and doesn't require a blender. Those who have tried ALLWHEY have commented that it mixes well with water or milk in a shaker cup creating a nice smooth drink. Of course if you like making protein shakes with your blender ALLWHEY can be used in the blender as well.

8. Can I use ALLWHEY if I'm lactose-intolerant?

No you can't as ALLWHEY contains milk products. But ALLWHEY is a unique Protein complex that features Reduced Lactose (milk sugar) Content, which is ideal for lactose sensitive individuals.

9. Is ALLWHEY Kosher Certified?

Yes it is considered Kosher. ALLWHEY Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry have been authorized by the Union of Orthodox as they are manufactured under the supervision of Kashruth Division of the Orthodox Union and are considered kosher dairy.

10. If I eat beef, chicken and eggs, do I still need to use ALLWHEY?

Many people supplement with ALLWHEY as it's a nice change from eating chicken or beef. ALLWHEY is easy to use, extremely versatile and can be carried with you. Unlike animal sources of protein it travels well in a gym bag or suitcase for a quick protein boost whenever you need one. ALLWHEY is simply a convenient high protein, low fat addition to your diet plan.

Last edited by soundcheck129; 11-30-2009 at 07:46 AM.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

very nice!! have you (or anyone else) tried this flavor and got feedback on it?
    Free Agent

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by B1GinNY82307 View Post
    very nice!! have you (or anyone else) tried this flavor and got feedback on it?
    Here's a review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=419598

"Taste: I give it a 9/10 It was rich and thick even thou i mixed it in water. Sweetness was perfect and the smell was authentic...drinking it really felt like drinking a vanilla milkshake. I bet it would be amazing in milk....

Ingredients: 9/10
    Whey Protein Concentrate(28.163g), Whey Protein Isolate (2.97g), Natural & Artificial Flavors (1.155g), Whey Protein Hydrolyzed (0.589g), Acesulfame potassium (0.03g), Sucralose (0.03g), Flax Seed (0.015g), Borage Oil (0.015g), Lactase (0.0125g), Bromelain (0.009g), Conjugated Linoleic Acid (0.006g), Protease (0.006g)"

And another: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4701953

"Vanilla - 9/10. One of my favorite vanilla flavors out there. Similar to vanilla custard...smooth and mild...DELICIOUS!

Texture 9/10
    Rich and creamy!

Another surprise from AllMax. I don't expect much from WPC/WPI blends, but this lived up to and exceeded my expectations. Absolutely delicious, I highly recommend it."
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get this while you can everyone
    this is a one day sale!!!!
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX