ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help with school project on supplements

Doing a project on the marketing of supplements, how supplement retailers are successful in their marketing campaigns and i would appreciate some help

Concentrating on local businesses (liquid nutrition, GNC, popeyes...) and i interviewed staff and employees and did some research on the subject and im relating info that i have to theories of different authors whose articles ive had to read in my class

Having trouble finding some good articles though

Cant find anything good on the history of the use of supplements for athletic use: for example i know that it goes as far back as the ancient olympics where some athletes consumed an herb (dont remember the name) with acted as a stimulant prior to events

and im having trouble finding stats on the sale of supplements in the past couple years,

been using different search engine but all i get are either sites that sell supps or bs articles that talk more about dietary supplements that dont really have much to do with athletic performance

any help is appreciated, just looking for good sources of info on the subject of marketing of supplements

ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump