Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Check My Cycle!!!!! D-zine/Bold Stack

Ok guys I have been waiting to start my next cycle for quite a while now. I already have in hand all products that I am mentioning and will start preloading my cycle support on Dec.1 and the cycle begins on Dec.14!!! So excited! Anyway, here is what I've come up with

Pre-Cycle
    -AI Cycle Support(I capped them so 5 caps=1 serving, will take 1 serving in the morning and one at night with food)

On-Cycle
    -I-Force Bold 600mg Day#1-40 (400mg pre-workout/200mg 6 hours later)
    -CEL D-Zine(Dymethazine) 50mg Day#3-40 (25mg pre-workout/25mg 6 hours later)/(also have dymethazine but D-zine has 7.5 more servings so I'm going for that right now)
    -Animal Flex
    -Animal Pak
    -SamE
    -Fish Oil
    -Taurine
    -ON Pro-complex
    -On Pro-Complex Gainer
    -ON 100% Caesin
    -AEN Intrabolic
    --AI Cycle Support(I capped them so 5 caps=1 serving, will take 1 serving in the morning and one at night with food)

PCT
    -Pharma Grade Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    -CL Green Magnitude
    -USP Labs Jack3d
    -I-Force HemaVol
    -ON Pro-complex
    -On Pro-Complex Gainer
    -ON 100% Caesin
    -AEN Intrabolic
    -Animal Flex
    -Animal Pak
    -SamE
    -Fish Oil
    -AI Cycle Support(I capped them so 5 caps=1 serving, will take 1 serving in the morning and one at night with food)
    -HghUp/Reversitol/Novedex Xt(Have a bottle of all 3 but not sure which to use)

Now here is the one part I'm confused about in my cycle: I don't know what I should use after my PCT is over or maybe even during my PCT(HghUp/Reversitol/Novedex XT) or a combo or more than one? What would you guys do if you were me? The bottle of Novedex Xt is already opened so if I could somehow squeeze that into my pct to use it efficently that would be perfect. As far as OTC AI's/test boosters go, everyone seems to have a diffenrent opninion on how to use them in PCT along with the Nolva which is why I wanted personal advice on my own cycle.

Thanks for the help!!!!

PS: Of course diet will be in check, going for a clean bulk so I'll be eating 3500-4000 cals/ 350g+ protein....etc...
    Last edited by Bulkforlife; 11-29-2009 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Added to my stack

BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how the **** did you afford all that ?

If your running pharma grade nolvadex, no point running novadex xt. Wouldnt bother with hghup either. Based on the bloodwork done, you could throw in bioforge half way through nolvadex to help get the boys kicking again, and seeing as you have reversitol you could use that for its anti-oxidant properties
    Last edited by BRAVE-HEART; 11-29-2009 at 03:10 PM.
    aright cheif hows it gan ?

Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well the novedex my roomate bought randomly and decided he didn't want to run it solo so he sold it to me for dirt cheap. The rest of the stuff, I just had the money saved up and decided to not blow it on anything else.

I have seen the bioforge bloodwork which is why i woudl run it forsure if I alraedy didn't have 3 bottles of the HGHUP, novedex and reversitol lol I just want to start using this stuff to get rid of it. I also forgot to mention i will get bloodwork before as a baseline and then 2 weeks after PCT to see everything is ok.

So do you think it would hurt to run the HghUp and Reversitol starting week 3 of PCT and just leave the novedex out?

Ttt

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Superdrolin5 View Post
    dimeth comes in 30mg/cap. oyu only need one per day. run bold atleast 800mg

D-Zine and dymeth comes in 15mg caps.

I suggest starting with 30mg (2 caps)

Oh yea sorry about that guys, all my sups weren't next to me when I wrot the thread so I was going off memory. I think I was thinking about protodrol with 25mg per cap. Yes I shall dose dymeth at 30mg per day/2 caps. About the Bold however, I have 6 bottles of it . Because I'm stacking it with every compoud I run it with, I thought 600 would be better because that way I waste only 2 bottles per cycle, meaning I can stack it for 3 cycles at 600 vs 2 cycles at 800. And because I am not running it solo I thought I would get enough gains at 600 vs 800. Do you really think I'll need the extra 200 mh a day even though I'm running dymeth along with it?

bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow strong supplements..

Originally Posted by bclark22 View Post
    wow strong supplements..
    yes sir lol

ttt

Opinions on 600mg vs 800mg?

bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    use 800mg...and I'd seriously stop wasting money on all the supplements, if you can't gain or reach goals without them they won't do it for you, waste of money to take all that unless you are a pro

AdverageJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdverageJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdverageJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdverageJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdverageJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdverageJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdverageJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdverageJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Seems like a big waste of money IMO. It would been cheaper and you would see better gains with some gear.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would run your d-zine at 30mg a day, anymore is really not needed. For Bold, everything looks fine although I would space the caps out evenly making sure to take each with some sort of fat source like breakfast/lunch/dinner. You should really consider running bold longer though due to how long it takes to kick in,most run 8 weeks to wreap the full bennifits.

Mike
    ….

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bulkforlife View Post
    Opinions on 600mg vs 800mg?
    In my experience 800mg at least with bold

GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeekPoop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Optional coritsol blocker in pct.

SNS reduce XT or CEL's Suppres C
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

My opinion is strictly my opinion, it does not represent the view and opinion of SNS.

Got a question? Feel free to PM or email me
    Zach [at] serious nutrition solutions [dot] com

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like 800 of bold. Have run it higher, not really overly necessary, especially if you are stacking it.

Originally Posted by AdverageJoe View Post
    Seems like a big waste of money IMO. It would been cheaper and you would see better gains with some gear.
    Well all these supps besides the cycle support/bold/dzine i would use anyway when im not on cycle so i don't really see it as a waste. But now that you mention it, I just recently got access to get some test, so now that I stocked up on Ph's i'm not sure what to do with them. i definetly want to run the D-zine/bold for winter because i have 4 weeks to dedicate to my nutrition/training perfectly. I was thinking of running a 10 week cycle of test in the summer when i have 3 months to put into just bbing, but i'm not sure if i'm ready to deal with needles.
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    I would run your d-zine at 30mg a day, anymore is really not needed. For Bold, everything looks fine although I would space the caps out evenly making sure to take each with some sort of fat source like breakfast/lunch/dinner. You should really consider running bold longer though due to how long it takes to kick in,most run 8 weeks to wreap the full bennifits.

Mike
    Hmmm, i guess that's my mistake then. I will run one more bottle of bold so I can run 800mg but that will be around 6 weeks(45 days~) and the last 37 days on d-zine.
    Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Optional coritsol blocker in pct.

SNS reduce XT or CEL's Suppres C
    I was thinking about adding that in actually. I have a can of animal cuts sitting aroud that has a cortisol blocker in it, I was wondering woudl that be ok to run the first 14 days of PCT(that's all i have left in the can)?

What do you guys think?

bump