Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

24 63.16%
  • Nay

3 7.89%
  • Work somewhere else

11 28.95%
    SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yay or Nay? Should I work at Subway?

My town's first fast food restaurant opened today: Subway
    My parents have been bugging me for a while to get a job so that I can save for university.
    I was just wondering what experience you guys have had with working at any place like this and your opinion as to whether or not I should work there.

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you get free subs
    Awards:
    - 2014 Forum Member of the Year
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆Forum Buddy★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    Get notifications when someone quotes your post on the bodybuilding forums!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163352861
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SiWoZ View Post
    My parents have been bugging me for a while to get a job so that I can save for university.
    I was just wondering what experience you guys have had with working at any place like this and your opinion as to whether or not I should work there.
    It's probably the cleanest and most civil of fast food places.
    I say go for it. You won't have to put up with all of the grease and etc as with the burger places, and you know it's clean because they make you wear gloves all the time. Subway is for the win^

Heavily Dedicated MuscleControl's Avatar
    MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nay, don't work breah
    Best Stack Ever: Fighters Food, Fight Factor, Isobolic and Vitabolic.

masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fuk yeah free food
    im like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, im getting the feeling of cumming at home,im getting the feeling of cumming backstage when i pump up, when i go out in front of 5000 people, im getting the same feeling that im cumming day and night. i mean its terrific, rite. so u know im in heaven.

Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Easy bulk food! foot long sammich FTW!

.Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500)
    Your un-employed and asking if you should take a job?

Are you retarded?

AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by .Boss View Post

Are you retarded?
    You're a total dick, he was basically asking on our thoughts about Subway, he could apply to several places in addition to there. He just thought subway would be a good idea and wanted to know our opinions, nice way to help a fellow Tmiscer out.

SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Are you retarded?
    I still have other options such as helping with hay bailing for around 1.5x the money on farms around the area.
    It's such a hard decision.
    BTW around here it's not really like in the city, the only real thing that costs me money is alcohol.
    They are having free subs for a few hours tomorrow, so hopefully in the afternoon I'll have time to apply.

hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Solidsnake4321 View Post
    Easy bulk food! foot long sammich FTW!
    easy bulk food and cutting food deff FTW
    +

Originally Posted by hitchafide View Post
    easy bulk food and cutting food deff FTW
    lol yea that's one of the reasons I was considering working there. Like 70 grams of protein in a foot long chicken bacon ranch.
    I can kind of imagine working there would be boring though, in town its pretty quiet except in the morning rush and lunch time.

.Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500)
    I still have other options such as helping with hay bailing for around 1.5x the money on farms around the area.
    It's such a hard decision.
    BTW around here it's not really like in the city, the only real thing that costs me money is alcohol.
    They are having free subs for a few hours tomorrow, so hopefully in the afternoon I'll have time to apply.
    I would take the job, they start off at like 8.10 an hour around me.

Easy ass work too

hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol yea that's one of the reasons I was considering working there. Like 70 grams of protein in a foot long chicken bacon ranch.
    I can kind of imagine working there would be boring though, in town its pretty quiet except in the morning rush and lunch time.
    damn 70 grams, im gonna try it tomorrow.
    +

I would take the job, they start off at like 8.10 an hour around me.

Easy ass work too
    Lucky, damn the price of BB lifestyle is so expensive here.. I'd be getting like $12 an hour and supps for example are like $90 for a tub of SP250

BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500)
    My girlfriend works at a Subway and she hates it. Who knows, maybe you'll like it. I'd say give it a shot!
    Ron Paul 2012

johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsonmygun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    work is good at subway.

good deals on sammichs

Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000)

Wink

Lucky, damn the price of BB lifestyle is so expensive here.. I'd be getting like $12 an hour and supps for example are like $90 for a tub of SP250
    Well it's a good thing that SP250 isn't necessary. Are things like milk, meat and oats expensive down there as well? cuz those are what you really need.
    PRs
    Squat -- 455
    Bench -- 290
    Deadlift -- 565
    Overhead -- 185x3
    Power Clean -- 250

Originally Posted by Uberwaffle View Post
    Well it's a good thing that SP250 isn't necessary. Are things like milk, meat and oats expensive down there as well? cuz those are what you really need.
    I was using that as an example lol.. Don't actually use it. I get as much milk and meat (meat not so much because butchering it costs a bit) as I want free (living on a farm + owning another couple FTW!)
    Just if I could find somewhere to buy steel cut oats...
    Last edited by SiWoZ; 11-28-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000) Uberwaffle is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I was using that as an example lol.. Don't actually use it. I get as much milk and meat (meat not so much because butchering it costs a bit) as I want free (living on a farm + owning another couple FTW!)
    Just if I could find somewhere to buy steel cut oats...
    I can't stand steel cut personally.. They take forever to cook. I just get rolled oats , you don't even have to cook those
    PRs
    Squat -- 455
    Bench -- 290
    Deadlift -- 565
    Overhead -- 185x3
    Power Clean -- 250

Red face

I can't stand steel cut personally.. They take forever to cook. I just get rolled oats , you don't even have to cook those
    Yea I know, was just looking for a change.. my parents think that it's silly just how much oats I eat
    Damn you americans with your big selection of food

Yea I know, was just looking for a change.. my parents think that it's silly just how much oats I eat
    Damn you americans with your big selection of food
    U mad.
    PRs
    Squat -- 455
    Bench -- 290
    Deadlift -- 565
    Overhead -- 185x3
    Power Clean -- 250

U mad.
    yes I'm mad. Can't even buy pop tarts here since like 10 years ago. Also can't buy toaster waffles or gatorade . Thinking about seeing if I can go there for like a year before uni lol.

brodyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brodyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no man don't work at fast food restaurant where people watch you make their food.
    bench - 240
    squat - 265
    deadlift - 340
    total - 845

Barely Controlled Fury Dunkelheit23's Avatar
    Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I wish I has my own beef

Originally Posted by Dunkelheit23 View Post
    I wish I has my own beef
    You have no idea how amazing it is, although milking a cow straight into a glass and drinking it is also dreamy... Oh wait, i've done that too

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    our local subway gets robbed regularly at least once a month... lol

what would you do if some punk would come to point a screwdriver at you? there's a counter between you and the robber.
    not sure if would just give money or be alpha and **** him, free subs are ensured.