Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Registered User weightconquerer's Avatar
    weightconquerer is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightconquerer is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightconquerer is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightconquerer is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightconquerer is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightconquerer is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightconquerer is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightconquerer is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightconquerer is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightconquerer is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightconquerer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good post, OP.

Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just started a new hand and wrist routine which I will be incorporating this year. Its going back to ol school stuff.

15lb bag of cheap rice and a solid bucket.

I'm starting at 30 seconds each exercise non-stop till the end. After 2 weeks ill move to 45 secs then 2 weeks further, 60 secs.

Ill be running this twice per week

Exercise #1 - Iron Fist
    Stab fingers deep into rice and make a fist. Retract and repeat quickly

Exercise #2 - Screaming Talon
    Stab fingers deep into rice and open hand wide for extensors

Exercise #3 - Fists of Fury
    Embed fists deep into rice with fists closed. Rotate hands clockwise

Exercise #4 - Fists of Fury II
    Embed fists deep into rice with fists closed. Rotate hands counter-clockwise

Exercise #5 - Wax on Wax off
    Embed fists deep in rice with fists closed. Move wrists side to side

Exercise #6 - Paint the Fence
    Embed fists into rice with hands closed. Move wrists forward and back.

Exercise #7 - Snatch the Pebble
    On the surface, snatch pieces of rice as quickly as possible

Exercise #8 - Magic Palm
    On the surface, push the rice away with your fingers

Exercise #9 - Gouge the Eye
    Dig your thumbs deep into the rice repeatedly with palms on the surface

Exercise #10 - Eagle Claw
    Stab rice with fingers together and close thumb when you hit the bottom of the rice. Repeat quickly

Exercise #11 - Crush the Pebble
    Grab handfuls of rice and crush with hands repeatedly

Exercise #12 - Crush and Hold
    Grab a handful of rice and squeeze hard for as long as you can. Grab more rice if necessary to complete the time.[/QUOTE]
    USPlabs Sponsored Athlete
    http://usplabsdirect.com/

In order to win...you must first learn how to lose...

C.O.C. Grippers #1 - CLOSED
    C.O.C. Grippers #2 - CLOSED

My Training Journal -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110517591

Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow

HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Armbender View Post
    Just started a new hand and wrist routine which I will be incorporating this year. Its going back to ol school stuff.

15lb bag of cheap rice and a solid bucket.

I'm starting at 30 seconds each exercise non-stop till the end. After 2 weeks ill move to 45 secs then 2 weeks further, 60 secs.

Ill be running this twice per week

Exercise #1 - Iron Fist
    Stab fingers deep into rice and make a fist. Retract and repeat quickly

Exercise #2 - Screaming Talon
    Stab fingers deep into rice and open hand wide for extensors

Exercise #3 - Fists of Fury
    Embed fists deep into rice with fists closed. Rotate hands clockwise

Exercise #4 - Fists of Fury II
    Embed fists deep into rice with fists closed. Rotate hands counter-clockwise

Exercise #5 - Wax on Wax off
    Embed fists deep in rice with fists closed. Move wrists side to side

Exercise #6 - Paint the Fence
    Embed fists into rice with hands closed. Move wrists forward and back.

Exercise #7 - Snatch the Pebble
    On the surface, snatch pieces of rice as quickly as possible

Exercise #8 - Magic Palm
    On the surface, push the rice away with your fingers

Exercise #9 - Gouge the Eye
    Dig your thumbs deep into the rice repeatedly with palms on the surface

Exercise #10 - Eagle Claw
    Stab rice with fingers together and close thumb when you hit the bottom of the rice. Repeat quickly

Exercise #11 - Crush the Pebble
    Grab handfuls of rice and crush with hands repeatedly

Exercise #12 - Crush and Hold
    Grab a handful of rice and squeeze hard for as long as you can. Grab more rice if necessary to complete the time.
    [/QUOTE]

Hey armbender, i've been interested in armwrestling for 2 years and i've competed in 2 matches in them 2 years which melbourne armwrestling federation organised for me to vs a 17 year old.
    Now my question is, how do armwrestlers actually train? As in like hoe do they split their workouts such as

Monday - hook training + additional sets of pullups.

Tuesday - shoulder presses + additional shoulder pushing strength exercises.

Etc etc..

How do i design a workout program for armwrestling? Do i just workout 3 day a week and do all the exercises that will help me or do i split them up?
    Please help as i have another match in 3 months.

Thanks for the exercises btw.

Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey armbender, i've been interested in armwrestling for 2 years and i've competed in 2 matches in them 2 years which melbourne armwrestling federation organised for me to vs a 17 year old.
    Now my question is, how do armwrestlers actually train? As in like hoe do they split their workouts such as

Monday - hook training + additional sets of pullups.

Tuesday - shoulder presses + additional shoulder pushing strength exercises.

Etc etc..

How do i design a workout program for armwrestling? Do i just workout 3 day a week and do all the exercises that will help me or do i split them up?
    Please help as i have another match in 3 months.

Thanks for the exercises btw.

Hey man

Try my article

Might help a lot

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148963933
    Last edited by Armbender; 07-10-2014 at 05:04 AM.

My Training Journal -

CaraG73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have noticed that if I do not do hand wrist and forearm exercises my wrists end up hurting from too many curls. In order to get the price of development that I want I need to consistently do them

bigdaddyy9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdaddyy9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdaddyy9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdaddyy9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdaddyy9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdaddyy9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdaddyy9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i just used my snapback for gym , i really like that ! i recommend to all of you to buy it !
    you can contact me or , visit their site mppclothing.com

AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlejandroRY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for this, was looking around for some routine for my forearms to do at home

Originally Posted by AlejandroRY1 View Post
    Thanks for this, was looking around for some routine for my forearms to do at home
    No worries man

Hope you enjoy it

My Training Journal -