Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000)

*** How to build your diet (for Teenagers) ***

You may ask, what do I need to know about my diet? Well, your diet is very important and you can't make good gains without it. Most people forget about essentials in their diet and they just go for a high protein diet that's low in fiber and really high in saturated fats. This thread is all about what you need to know for the diet portion of your alpha lifestyle.

USE FITDAY.COM
    Labels aren't that accurate. Always use fitday.com or other calorie counting sites that will get your macros by the decimals, your vitamins and minerals, and even the micros (different types of fat, carbs, etc). You can pick foods from the food searcher or you can put it your own foods (useful for protein shakes or creatine mixes). I always fitday all the diets that I write. It is the key to a good diet.

GOOD MULTIVITAMINS
    If you can afford it, use a good multivitamin. I would suggest a multivitamin labeled "for teens", or a multivitamin that has joint support for all those tough compound lifts.
    The Best Multivitamin for teenagers:
    Opti-Men - Male specific sexual health and designed to increase "male edge"
    Very high in vitamins and minerals
    Pretty cheap
    Digestion and absorption help
    A lot of antioxidants
    A lot of B vitamins for energy
    Contain freeform amino acids

Low sat fat and normal amount of cholest
    Some people may say that sat fat and cholest is good for bodybuilding. I don't know if it plays a big difference in your gains, but I do know one thing, and that one thing is that you'll regret your decision to build a high sat fat and high cholest diet because it's bad for your heart. Living healthy means living healthy, not only living big. Your diet should have a high amount of good fats, and the sat fat should be lower than 20g. All my diets have low sat fat no matter what. It's very important.

Fiber
    A diet that is above 20g of fiber is very important. You NEED FIBER. Many people overlook it. High fiber foods are multigrain high fiber bread, black bread, potatoes, leafy vegetables, and fruits. You don't want to be the brolic guy screaming in the bathroom because his **** won't leave his ass. Trust me, constipation is a bad thing, along with being a hilarious thing so don't be the guy laughed at. Pick a diet that is high in good carb sources like the foods listed above and save yourself the butthurt.

Pre Workout Nutrition
    STAY AWAY FROM PRE WORKOUT SUPPLEMENTS. These supplements are very bad for you. You may like the pump, but as a teenager you should have enough energy to do the workout anyways, and if you don't then just eat good carbs before your workout and take B vitamins.
    Good Pre Workout Foods:
    Gatorade
    Oats
    Potatoes
    Bread
    Rice
    Buckwheat
    Salad

Post Workout Nutrition
    Have a protein shake as soon as you finish your workout. If you don't have protein supplements, then eat a high protein meal as soon as you finish your workout, but Whey Protein is the best thing you can put into your body during this time period. It is the fastest acting Protein and is a lot cheaper than buying steaks all the time. A good PWO shake can have 5 grams of Creatine, 25-60 grams of Whey Protein, and maybe even some Glutamine. Teenagers don't have to take this so just Whey is fine.
    Creatine FAQ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112484941
    A good idea for a post workout meal, which is 30 minutes to 1 hour after you have your shake, is some simple sugars. DO NOT TOUCH TABLE SUGAR. Regular table sugar is just a fat cell waiting to be born. Have some fruits filled with natural sugar and fiber. A good idea for bulking is to have a big fruit salad or a number of different fresh fruits 30 minutes to 1 hour after your shake. Don't have too many simple sugars if you're cutting though.

Best Protein Sources
    #1: Chicken breast: The best protein source and can be use in abundance
    #2: Low mercury fish: Make sure the fish has low mercury like Flounder
    #3: Lean beef: Make sure that the beef is at least 4-8% fat
    #4: Eggs: Highest biological value of all protein sources but watch the cholest and sat fat levels
    #5: Milk: Whole milk is good for bulking but nonfat milk is also great because it can be used in abundance without worrying about cholest or sat fat levels
    #6: Whey Protein/Casein Protein/Blends Of Protein: Supplements are great but this is number 6 because food comes ahead of all supplements
    #7: Cheese: 10%-30% but high in saturated fats

Carbs And Protein Ratio
    Carbs are very important for bulking and cutting. You must always have more carbs than protein in your diet UNLESS YOU ARE ON KETO. If you have more protein than carbs, it will cause your body to use the protein for energy, and nobody wants that. I never used a keto diet but it works for some and doesn't work for others. A 50c/30p/20f ratio great for bulking, a 40c/30p/30f ratio is great for cutting, and make sure that you stay away from alcohol and table sugar.

Cheap foods
    Eggs
    Milk
    Tuna
    Protein Powder
    Ground beef

Supplement For Teenagers
    Muscle Gauge's Pure Whey Protein Isolate
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mgn/pureisolate.html
    Higher Power Micronized Creatine
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html
    Optimum Fish Oil
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/fish.html
    Opti-Men Multivitamin
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/men.html
    Myofusion Protein Mix
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/myofusion.html

Drink Water
    No sodas, alcohol, or sugary concentrated juices. Drink at least 4 liters of water a day when not on Creatine. Try to get in 6 liters of water when taking Creatine. It's hard but that much water is great for your kidneys, great for your skin, and great for your overall health. Drinking 4 liters of water a day when on Creatine is alright but 6 liters can help with acne and other teenage problems.

Calculations
    BMR: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/too...alculator.html
    BF% Calculator Using Calipers: http://www.linear-software.com/online.html

Last edited by ZionNYC; 11-28-2009 at 08:51 AM.
    --**Strong ass Jew crew**--

Rising AAS guru.

XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000)
    You tryin to make a sticky bro? lel
    _.+Team Manlet+._
    --------------------
    USMC

Jacuzzi On the Roof kbismadkool's Avatar
    kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what so bad about pre workout drinks?
    my workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118619261
    Racing LankedOut To A 300 Bench and 500 Deadlift

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000) XxJettaracerxX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kbismadkool View Post
    what so bad about pre workout drinks?
    This. And wtf is up with "don't trust labels"? I'm pretty sure that FDA requires manufactures to stamp with accurate info. Goes ethically too.
    _.+Team Manlet+._
    --------------------
    USMC

Jacuzzi On the Roof kbismadkool's Avatar
    kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by XxJettaracerxX View Post
    This. And wtf is up with "don't trust labels"? I'm pretty sure that FDA requires manufactures to stamp with accurate info. Goes ethically too.
    o hai and this
    my workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118619261
    Racing LankedOut To A 300 Bench and 500 Deadlift

Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    werent u the one that told ppl u would make their diets

ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can trust labels to some extent but searching it up online to get the exact information is your best bet.

Preworkout drinks have too much caffeine and you will find yourself addicted to these drinks. Profession natty's even admit that they can't stop taking this stuff. Preworkout drinks would just **** up your heart. It's best to stay away from large amounts of caffeine. Even a cup of coffee would be better than preworkout drinks. Your best bet would be to take B vitamins, BCAAs, and complex carbs before meals.

We are TEENAGERS. We are supposed to have energy and hormones. I prefer to go the natural way instead of taking ****ty tasting drinks that would **** up my heart later.

Rising AAS guru.

You tryin to make a sticky bro? lel
    Yes. We have no nutrition stickies.

Rising AAS guru.

Example of label misleading:

Drinking a gallon of non fat milk = 9 grams of fat. Not so "nonfat" now huh?

Rising AAS guru.

xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in be4 sticky

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xHoward View Post
    Not completely
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Originally Posted by xHoward View Post
    Correction. It doesn't cover fiber, biologic availability of different protein foods, saturated fats and other stuff. It, like many other threads and articles, are missing strong points of a diet.

Rising AAS guru.

cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50) cha0sblader will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in before sticky.

Edited.

Rising AAS guru.

xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZionNYC View Post
    Correction. It doesn't cover fiber, biologic availability of different protein foods, saturated fats and other stuff. It, like many other threads and articles, are missing strong points of a diet.
    The majority of us don't need perfect diets. We just need to eat lol. Frankly, we don't need more stickies on things that are posted everywhere. The thread I just posted is sufficient enough.

Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've only seen it once. On coca cola cans. Says there's 160 calories in a can, but 50 carbs. Something like that.

Example of label misleading:

Drinking a gallon of non fat milk = 9 grams of fat. Not so "nonfat" now huh?
    It's relative to the serving size. There's probably 20 servings in a gallon of milk. That's .45 grams of fat per serving. They usually don't list thing with decimals. Besides, 9 grams of fat for a gallon of anything is pretty good. lol.
    R.I.P. Frvrmuscle

Goals by end of the year

3 plate bench
    4 plate squat
    5 plate deadlift

The reason fitday or calorieking is a lot better than counting yourself is that you don't have to do any math or calculations. Just enter in everything you ate and they calculate how many vitamins you took so far, the macros, and the micros. It does the calculations for you. But if you want to calculate everything yourself then be my guest.

Rising AAS guru.

The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000)
    all i really do is eat alot, and try to make sure everything is mostly healthy. ive been progressing pretty nice but i just dont keep track of anything except my total calorie count for the day. is that alright? cuz i really wouldnt mind learning more about dieting
    People who are too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

well i hit a 6 inch growth spurt last year and have pit, pube, and have shaved 3 times so yes i have hit puberty.-ryanoakes

Originally Posted by The_Cook View Post
    all i really do is eat alot, and try to make sure everything is mostly healthy. ive been progressing pretty nice but i just dont keep track of anything except my total calorie count for the day. is that alright? cuz i really wouldnt mind learning more about dieting
    It's alright because of your weight. Just make sure your carbs are high fiber, most of your fat is healthy fat, and that you're getting all your vitamins and minerals.

Rising AAS guru.

The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000) The_Cook is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's alright because of your weight. Just make sure your carbs are high fiber, most of your fat is healthy fat, and that you're getting all your vitamins and minerals.
    yeah i don't really eat too much junk i try and stay away from it but occasionally ill treat myself :P, eatin some fried oysters atm
    People who are too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

well i hit a 6 inch growth spurt last year and have pit, pube, and have shaved 3 times so yes i have hit puberty.-ryanoakes

yeah i don't really eat too much junk i try and stay away from it but occasionally ill treat myself :P, eatin some fried oysters atm
    I'd actually recommend getting some high fiber bread from Trader Joe's that has 6 grams of fiber per slice and eat like a bunch of that. If you have a Trader Joe's near you that is.

Make sure all of your bread is multigrain or high fiber.

Rising AAS guru.

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this guy knows his **** he made a good diet for me although it was a bit little it was what i asked for.
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've given this to a lot of people and it's never failed. I have another one for people trying to gain weight. I don't really think anyone here needs anything this strict though.

Choose one carb, protein, and fat source per meal. About 2,300-2,500 calories a day, divided into 5 meals.

Carbs - Choose 1 carb source per meal

1/2 Cup Oatmeal - 150 calories without milk, 250 calories with 2/3 cup Milk
    3/4 Cup Brown Rice - 150 calories
    1 Medium Sweet Potato - 150 calories
    2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread - 150 calories
    1 Apple - 150 calories
    1 Banana - 150 calories
    3/4 Cup Any type of bean besides baked - 150 calories
    3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Pasta - 150 calories

Protein - Choose 1 source of protein per meal

Chicken Breasts/6 oz - 150 calories
    6 oz Turkey Breast - 150 calories
    3/4 Cup Low-Fat Cottage Cheese - 150 calories
    4 Eggs - 280 calories (Don't eat a source of fat with this option)
    2 Eggs/ 1 Cup Egg Whites - 260 calories (Don't eat a source of fat with this option)
    6 oz Shrimp/About 10 pieces - 150 calories
    5 oz Eye of Round - 250 calories (Don't eat a source of fat with this option)
    5 oz Top Sirloin - 250 calories (Don't eat a source of fat with this option)
    1 Scoop Protein with water - 120-150, 270 calories with 8 oz Milk

Fat - Choose 1 source of fat per meal

1 tbsp Peanut Butter - 100 calories
    20 Almonds - 100 calories
    1/4 Cup Walnuts - 100 calories
    1 Tsp Olive Oil - 100 calories
    1/4 Cup Avocados - 100 calories

*Veggies*

Try to have 1 cup of green veggies spread out over a few meals.

*Water*

1 Gallon a day, everyday. That's 4 litters.

*Sunday*

This is a cheat day. Replace one of your meals with a cheat meal. Pizza, burgers. What ever dude. Just make sure the rest of your meals are good.
    R.I.P. Frvrmuscle

Goals by end of the year

3 plate bench
    4 plate squat
    5 plate deadlift

I'd actually recommend getting some high fiber bread from Trader Joe's that has 6 grams of fiber per slice and eat like a bunch of that. If you have a Trader Joe's near you that is.

Make sure all of your bread is multigrain or high fiber.
    yeh i got me some arnolds wholegrain wheat

Originally Posted by Teench View Post
    I've given this to a lot of people and it's never failed. I have another one for people trying to gain weight. I don't really think anyone here needs anything this strict though.

Choose one carb, protein, and fat source per meal. About 2,300-2,500 calories a day, divided into 5 meals.

1 Apple - 150 calories
    1 Banana - 150 calories

2 Eggs/ 1 Cup Egg Whites - 260 calories (Don't eat a source of fat with this option)

*Veggies*

*Water*

*Sunday*

This is a cheat day. Replace one of your meals with a cheat meal. Pizza, burgers. What ever dude. Just make sure the rest of your meals are good.
    Looking good brah.

Rising AAS guru.

Lifting with Power allergic2rice's Avatar
    allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Teench View Post

1 Apple - 150 calories
    1 Banana - 150 calories

*Veggies*

*Water*

*Sunday*

yea? guess what i eat on a normal day:
    oats,whey,banana milkshake

17-18oz ribeye steak with 2 grilled potatoes

pb n j sandwich

king crab

half bag of family size Dorito chips

u mad?
    Forum Representative
    Next Generation Nutrition
    http://www.glyco-energy.com/

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

www.strengthsociety.com
    Powerlifting, Nutrition, Mobility

Originally Posted by allergic2rice View Post
    yea? guess what i eat on a normal day:
    oats,whey,banana milkshake

pb n j sandwich

king crab

half bag of family size Dorito chips

u mad?
    You got the dough to be eating king crab and steaks everyday?

It's alright but you could replace the ribeye with Fillet Mignog or lean Sirloin.

Rising AAS guru.

yeh i got me some arnolds wholegrain wheat
    Good ****.

Rising AAS guru.