deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Rich Gaspari Tip of the Week: Forced Reps

Check it out: www.gasparitv.com We'll be releasing a new one every week so if you guys have any suggestions or advanced tips you'd like to see let us know.

-D
    Last edited by deserusan; 11-27-2009 at 07:19 AM.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post

Check it out: www.gasparitv.com We'll be releasing a new one every week so if you guys have any suggestions or advanced tips you'd like to see let us know.

-D
    Thanks dude! I have a question, do you think working out each muscle twice is bad? And that I'd get more gains doing once a week workouts? I do chest, delts, and shoulders on monday, legs on tues, and back and biceps on wednesday, and repeat thiss pattern until saturday. The thing is, one time I took a week off for my wrist and after a weeks rest I did chest and my chest felt very pumped and tender, making me think once a week is better? My Chest workout for example is 3 sets of 3 exercises on monday and another 3 of 3 on thursday...so 18 sets on chest in one week (mostly barbell and dumbell workouts, switched up), is this too much to bet big?

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

IN...

It's always good to be reminded of things you may already know but haven't incorporated in to your routine for a while

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brighamw View Post
    IN...

It's always good to be reminded of things you may already know but haven't incorporated in to your routine for a while
    exactly, many educated lifters dont put all of their knowledge to use in the gym. Whether it be from not realizing it or the wonderful ego.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brighamw View Post
    IN...

Originally Posted by MWheatley View Post
    exactly, many educated lifters dont put all of their knowledge to use in the gym. Whether it be from not realizing it or the wonderful ego.
    I agree. There is a lot to learn and a lot to remember after you have learned a lot. I can tell you that everyone will at least learn one new technique with these if not many. A lot of time techniques you read about can appear much different when performed on video.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Smile

Originally Posted by Abzzz View Post
    Thanks dude! I have a question, do you think working out each muscle twice is bad? And that I'd get more gains doing once a week workouts? I do chest, delts, and shoulders on monday, legs on tues, and back and biceps on wednesday, and repeat thiss pattern until saturday. The thing is, one time I took a week off for my wrist and after a weeks rest I did chest and my chest felt very pumped and tender, making me think once a week is better? My Chest workout for example is 3 sets of 3 exercises on monday and another 3 of 3 on thursday...so 18 sets on chest in one week (mostly barbell and dumbell workouts, switched up), is this too much to bet big?
    Honestly, you're training split should be based around your training volume. If you are doing 5 x 5 I don't see any issue with training a given bodypart 2 or 3 times a week as long the exercises are limited (once lift per bodypart per session). If you are following a more traditional bodybuilder program and doing 3-4 sets per part once per week is more than suitable to allow for proper recovery. The only bodybuilders doing a 3-4+ per bodypart twice per week are heavily "chemical" if you know what I mean.

Heretic....