Thread: Cellucor C4

dylanc3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Cellucor C4

Having not used pre workout supps before i was a little bit hesitant. I shouldn't have been! C4 (ive had pink lemonade, blue raspberry, pine apple). Tastes awesome! (blue razz is the best!) Using 2 scoops, i got good clean and concentrated energy, without it being over the top! I got good pumps and also increased strength!
    One thing i would do is cycle on and off, i didnt do this so i did start to get tolerant to it. I didnt want to push 3 scoops so i moved onto razors edge.. Doesnt taste as good as C4 and the energy and pump also arent as good.... Unsure what pre workout to get next? any ideas and suggestions would be handy!

BambooBesar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BambooBesar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BambooBesar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BambooBesar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BambooBesar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BambooBesar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BambooBesar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BambooBesar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BambooBesar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BambooBesar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BambooBesar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks - Thinking of starting this as well. Never used pre-workout sups either. How long is the "afterglow?" If you hit the gym late afternoon do you end up wide awake at night?

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dylanc3 View Post
    Having not used pre workout supps before i was a little bit hesitant. I shouldn't have been! C4 (ive had pink lemonade, blue raspberry, pine apple). Tastes awesome! (blue razz is the best!) Using 2 scoops, i got good clean and concentrated energy, without it being over the top! I got good pumps and also increased strength!
    One thing i would do is cycle on and off, i didnt do this so i did start to get tolerant to it. I didnt want to push 3 scoops so i moved onto razors edge.. Doesnt taste as good as C4 and the energy and pump also arent as good.... Unsure what pre workout to get next? any ideas and suggestions would be handy!
    Always Cycle off your pre-workouts buddy! After an 8 week use i would suggest taking 4 weeks off if you use them all the time. or use them sparingly say maybe 2x a week (on leg days or harder workout days) so this way you dont crush your tolerance to them.

Appreciate your feedback!!!

Originally Posted by BambooBesar View Post
    Thanks - Thinking of starting this as well. Never used pre-workout sups either. How long is the "afterglow?" If you hit the gym late afternoon do you end up wide awake at night?
    I usually train in the morning, so im not probably the best to answer this. The times i did train mid-late afternoon i never really struggled to sleep. Im a pretty early sleeper/riser and i didnt affect me! maybe just one scoop if you are training late?
    cheers

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Always Cycle off your pre-workouts buddy! After an 8 week use i would suggest taking 4 weeks off if you use them all the time. or use them sparingly say maybe 2x a week (on leg days or harder workout days) so this way you dont crush your tolerance to them.

Appreciate your feedback!!!
    Thanks for the response! Being relatively new in using preworkouts, when i started i used them 2/3 days a week. I would have had a week or so off between each tub as i ordered online. I made sure i had 3 weeks off between c4 and razors edge!
    cheers