BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Inspirational Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes

Source: http://www.simplyshredded.com/arnold-quotes.html

?Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.?- Arnold Schwarzenegger

For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

It?s simple, if it jiggles, it?s fat.- Arnold Schwarzenegger

if you find more, add em

Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The mind fails before the body. (methinks it was Arnold)
    I have no E-stats to post but this is my Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142431291

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "The most satisfying feel you can get in the gym is the "pump". It's as satisfying to me as "cumming" is, y'know? As having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I'm like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, getting the feeling of cumming at home, and cumming backstage when I pump up and when I pose out in front of 5000 viewers, I get the same feeling, so I'm cumming day and night! I mean it's terrific...right?" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens." ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The mind is the limit." ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Everybody pities the weak; jealousy, you have to earn."

sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everything is based on mind, is led by mind, is fashioned by mind. If you speak and act with a polluted mind, suffering will follow you, as the wheels of the oxcart follow the footsteps of the ox. Everything is based on mind, is led by mind, is fashioned by mind. If you speak and act with a pure mind, happiness will follow you, as a shadow clings to a form.

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    "Everybody pities the weak; jealousy, you have to earn."

Can someone elaborate on what this quote means? I have heard it before but don't understand what he means by it.

What does pitying the weak have to do with jealousy? Why would one want to earn jealousy?

costinth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

explaining "pitty" and "jealousy"="envy"

Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo View Post
    Can someone elaborate on what this quote means? I have heard it before but don't understand what he means by it.

What does pitying the weak have to do with jealousy? Why would one want to earn jealousy?
    u don?t want people to feel just pitty for u, right? u ain?t weak...

u wanna make everybody respect u and feeling envy (or jealousy)

so u gotta earn it

thru hard work !

u got it now?

BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigAnf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by costinth View Post
    u don?t want people to feel just pitty for u, right? u ain?t weak...

u wanna make everybody respect u and feeling envy (or jealousy)

so u gotta earn it

thru hard work !

u got it now?
    yer thats about it

chocs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just happen to have a mag with some of his quotes right here.

"Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations".

"My secret is contained in a three part formula I learned in the gym. Self confidence, a positive mental attitude and honest hard work. Many people are aware of these principles, but very few can put them into practice. Every day I hear someone say, 'I'm too fat. I need to lose 10 kilos but I can't. I never seem to improve.' I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak."

"Americans are very positive thinkers and achievers always shooting for the top."

"Most bodybuilders only have a hazy notion of what they want to look like. They do not say, 'I am going to be a winner.' The negative impulses around the gym can be incredible. I would hear bodybuilders complaining, 'Oh,no! Not another set!' That destroyed them. I have always believed that if you're training for nothing, you're wasting your effort!"

"Look at poor Louie. He looks tiny. Now he has to eat more spaghetti and meatballs to beat me."

"Joe Weider can be a wonderful friend, but as soon as you start doing business with him you have to watch your arse."(literally from what I read in other mags).

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo View Post
    That quote simply means that everybody pities the weak, so it's not a big deal. Pity for the weak, comes naturally. On the other hand, jealousy doesn't come easily, so you have to work very hard for it.

?The better you get, the less you run around showing off as a muscle guy. You know, you wear regular shirts, loose shirts-not always trying to show what you have. You talk less about it. It?s like you have a little BMW-you want to race the hell out of this car, because you know it?s going 110. But if you see a guy in a Ferrari or Lamborghini, they slide around at 60 on the freeway because they know if they press on that accelerator they are going to go 170. These things are the same in every field.?

EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Arnold Win

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Num3n View Post
    "The most satisfying feel you can get in the gym is the "pump". It's as satisfying to me as "cumming" is, y'know? As having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I'm like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, getting the feeling of cumming at home, and cumming backstage when I pump up and when I pose out in front of 5000 viewers, I get the same feeling, so I'm cumming day and night! I mean it's terrific...right?" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens." ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The mind is the limit." ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
    You beat me to "the pump". I was going to post that one. Great scene from Pumping Iron

Originally Posted by eatlikeabeast View Post
    arnold win
    lol!

naturalfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    winner
    join me on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/wilmes123
    or how about twitter: http://twitter.com/wilmes123
    of course ******** : http://www.********.com/natural100

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Donkeyno9 View Post
    The mind fails before the body. (methinks it was Arnold)
    What a simple but great quote.

Born2compete will become famous soon enough. (+50) Born2compete will become famous soon enough. (+50) Born2compete will become famous soon enough. (+50) Born2compete will become famous soon enough. (+50) Born2compete will become famous soon enough. (+50) Born2compete will become famous soon enough. (+50) Born2compete will become famous soon enough. (+50) Born2compete will become famous soon enough. (+50) Born2compete will become famous soon enough. (+50) Born2compete will become famous soon enough. (+50) Born2compete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Adrenaline is my favorite drug

⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨

ShaikhReza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can scream at me, call me for a shoot at midnight, keep me waiting for hours – as long as what ends up on the screen is perfect. – Arnold Schwarzenegger

Check more Arnold Bodybuilding Quotes at QuotesDNA, Which is a Ocean of Quotes.