Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cycling off Creatine with Jack3d...

I believe one scoop of Jack3d has about 3g of creatine monohydrate. If I am trying to cycle off creatine, then taking Jack3d would nullify my body's creatine stores right? So does that mean I have to cycle off Jack3d AND creatine AT THE SAME TIME in order to completely cycle off the creatine stores in my body?

I just love Jack3d as a Pre WO supp. Maybe I should find another that doesn't contain creatine.

Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hkhai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hkhai View Post
    I believe one scoop of Jack3d has about 3g of creatine monohydrate. If I am trying to cycle off creatine, then taking Jack3d would nullify my body's creatine stores right? So does that mean I have to cycle off Jack3d AND creatine AT THE SAME TIME in order to completely cycle off the creatine stores in my body?

I just love Jack3d as a Pre WO supp. Maybe I should find another that doesn't contain creatine.
    bump

stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000)

Well, you only take Jack3d on workout days, right? And how often do you workout? Some say that creatine needs to be cycled and some say it doesn't, but from my personal experience, it doesn't really matter. I say it will be fine.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

1 scoop has one gram of creatine. If you insist on not using creatine, you have to not use creatine. But you don't need to not use creatine.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    1 scoop has one gram of creatine. If you insist on not using creatine, you have to not use creatine. But you don't need to not use creatine.
    Bingo!