skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ragnarok review (fruit punch)

i know this product is not new, but i am so impressed, that i feel obligated to write about it. i've used jack3d, superpump 250,and NO explode in the past, and this product beat em all.

ENERGY- 9/10- my first week on ragnarok was mediocre, i was taking my pre-workout meal/protein shake 1 hr before my workout, and rag approx 15 to 20 min after that. then one day i took it exactly 1 hr after my meal, and 30 min before my workout, that made all the difference, i've had amazing workout all this week, i dont feel like ending my workout, and leaving the gym even after a solid leg day, no other product has given me so much energy.

STRENGTH- 9/10- amazing improvement in this aspect, i've shattered all my plateaus (bench/squats)

FOCUS- 9/10- the focus i got from this product is unparallel, once it kicks in, im in the groove, dont care how packed the gym is, or any of that crap, its just relentless once it grabs you, definitely helped me get through heavy sets with perfect form, and then some more.

PUMPS- 9/10- my muscles look fuller and well fed, and stay pumped throughout the day, i workout early.

VASCULARITY- 7/10- this is where the supp is lacking, but lately i havent seen any product deliver in this department, the only one that came close was no explode, but it made me sick.

TASTE- 7/10- i am not very ambitious when it comes to taste, as long as it doesnt taste like ass (intrabolic apple, and purple wrath grape) i can handle it.

OVERALL 8.5/10. its a very underrated product, that delivers, i myself wasnt very keen on buying this, it was merely an impulse buy as i was done with my second jack3d tub, which wasnt doing much for me at the time. ragnarok caught me by surprise, i definitely recommend to anyone in the market for a pre-workout supplement, beginner and advanced alike.

i dont plan on buying a second tub though, mainly because i have a long list of products that i wanna try, hemavol, maniac, white flood, and cryoshock.
    I am the greatest! not only do i knock em out, I pick the round! Muhammad Ali.

CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks for the review buddy, we really appreciate it!

Did you use the older version (ragnarok) or the newer version (ragNOrok ultra)?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net

My views are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Millennium Sport Technologies

Use code CTDEUCE50 for 50% all items at our website!!

Aviator22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aviator22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aviator22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aviator22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

:)

Great review man, repped!
    Lift for gains, not glory. Control your ego and the weight.

"You're not a rat, so stop buying products that are tested on rats"