justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post Your Own Recipe: PreWorkout Supplement Drink

Hey, i thought i save some money by buying ingredients in bulk and mixing the preworkout drinks myself. I wanted to know what some of your favorite recipes were to get the most energy and focus in the gym.

Well, here is one of my basic Preworkout formula (Im sure some of you might have used this before):

8-12 oz of ice cold water
    2 Scoops of whey protein
    1 tsp of Creatine Monohydrate

I wanted to know what amino acids and other ingredients you guys might put in yours so that i can make some effective preworkout shake.
    Current IST:
    1.5 mile - 10.16
    Crunches - 136
    Pull-ups - 14

Leaving for Bootcamp 02/14/11

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ideally, you want fast carbs in a 2:1 ratio to fast proteins. Some suggestions:

80g of waxy maize or dextrose (Gatorade mix..the powder not the liquid, which is HFCS)
    20 g of whey protein hydrolysate
    20 g of BCAA or EAA blend
    5 g of creatine monohydrate
    200mg of R-ALA
    Pinch of sodium

The 2:1 ratio will ensure a greater insulin response and carbs are burned for energy vs. amino acids, which will then be available to new build muscle protein.

The supporting cast is important insofar as ample leucine is present, BCAA's do not require as extensive a metabolism as whole proteins (although whey hydrolysate is very fast) and the creatine is optimal during this time.

R-ALA will assist in creatine/carb uptake for greater glycogen storage. The sodium is there to facilitate uptake of nutrients that are sodium dependent, creatine being just one.
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    8 - 10 gms Glycine
    2 gms Alcar
    2-3 gms Citrulline Malate
    3 gms Beta Alanine
    10 gms BCAA
    200 - 300 mg caffeine
    25- 50 mg Geranium
    250 - 500 mg PEA
    300 mg 10% Sida Cordifolia
    NAET + EFT + TAT