spartan_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

supplement advice required please

I've just joined this site and I apologise in advance if a similar post to this one already exists but I need advice with regard to my training/supplement routine.

I am 6'1.5 tall, age 40, 13st 11 and according to my 'salter' scales (which i know are not all that accurate) have body fat of 18% currently, waist is 36".

I usually train a split routine of 3 exercises (varying) for each body part and peform the routine as back/bis, chest/tris, shoulders/legs, then rest and repeat...with abs every 2nd workout. I train at home due to being a single parent with no local family and no gym with creche facilities and a full time job but get by ok and have seen some decent changes in my physique over the last year.

I am about to undergo surgery, haemmoroids in december and varicocele in january....after each one i would guess that i need to 'take it easy' a little. My worry is that I will lose my gains and/or put on bodyfat.

In my cupboard I have the following supplements already purchased as i was about to begin a cutting cycle to see out the rest of the year, followed by a bulking cycle in january attempting to see some lean gains:
    finadex and 3-ad - which are ph supplements that can be used for either bulking or cutting alongside the correct diet, i also have milk thistle and a dht blocker to take alongside these. I also have a pack of animal cuts and animal stak 2 which i was going to use for the cutting phase and also have some pvl mutant mass which i was going to use when bulking. I also have some animal m-stak which I began taking yesterday..therefore 20 more days worth of this one. I always have whey protein, a post workout protein/carb supplement and a slow release protein for evenings.

(Sorry for the Lonnnnnnngggggg post but feel that the more info i give..the better advice i will receive back)

As you all know...supplements are not cheap and I want to use them in a way that will help to yield the best results.............
    I intend continuing my current routine..taking the animal m-stak (aswell as all the proteins etc) until the 20 day cycle completes. After my 1st operation and as soon as i am able to workout again, i was going to start the animal cuts and the stak2 ..which will hopefully keep me lean even though my weights will probably need to reduce. After the 2nd operation, once recovered I intend beginning a bulking cycle (as clean as possible) so intend beginning the ph cycle and taking the mutant mass as a 'breakfast' shake, then all other proteins etc throughout the day.

Does this sound like a good plan or is there a better way forward ? possibly just keeping protein intake high throughout the next 2 months but saving all other supplements until after i am fully recovered ?

My goals...are to get my body fat down to as close to 'covermodel' standard as i can and then add clean mass onto it.

Thanks in advance for any advice you give .....and....for having the patience to read my full post to get to this point !!! :\)

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

spartan_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

very good lol

I wasn't going to mention the nature of the ops i am having as I knew i'd get a few whitty replies (i would have posted something similar if i'd read it about someone else probably).....but i thought that the more info i give the better the advice i receive will be.

cheers for the whitty pic tho buddy.....breath properly when you squat heavy otherwise you will need em too lol