EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10)

EP2 Product Discussion Thread

Hey guys,

i started this thread so that we can discuss product/company specific questions you might have. we are new to bb.com and even newer to this board, so i welcome any queries. earlier i posted a Product Details/FAQ thread and i asked not to post there so that we can keep it clutter free. please use this thread instead.

thanks
    Last edited by EP2Online; 11-26-2009 at 12:23 PM.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Extreme Physical Performance (EP2 Inc.)
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/ep2/ep2.htm
    www.********.com/pages/EP2Online/130116506545?ref=ts
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So...the ingredients look...interesting I guess...

Any more info about them?

stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post

They all seemed to be based around various fenugreek extracts.

EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP2Online is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stevenmilligan View Post
    They all seemed to be based around various fenugreek extracts.
    i have attached the abstracts of the clinical studies we performed on TORABOLIC and TESTOSURGE. have a look at them and let me know what you think. they should provide you with some pretty detailed info on the effects of each of these ingredients. TORABOLIC is the sole ingredient in ANABEUTROL and TESTOSURGE in ANDRITEST.

Attached Files
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Differences?

I can't understand the differences. Aren't both products Fenugreek extracts?

Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    I can't understand the differences. Aren't both products Fenugreek extracts?
    yes they are, but each contains a different derivative extract from the fenugreek seed and consequently have entirely different effects on the body. essentially, depending on which derivative is isolated, purified and extracted, one is able to create a multitude of ingredients from a single source (in this case, the fenugreek seed). because of the high concentration level and purity of the derivative extract, we are able to create ingredients that have pharmaceutical-like levels of potency without the 3 extra pages of side effects.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question

Testosurge and Testofen are the same fenugreek's extract, or are they different?

Testosurge and Testofen are the same fenugreek's extract, or are they different?
    they are different. the derivative that has been extracted from fenugreek and then purified and standardized to make testosurge is called Grecunin. you wont find any information on it just yet because its patent pending. testosurge is the first ingredient that grecunin has been used in, making andritest an entirely unique product built through innovative science.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

So there are a lot of different Fenugreek extracts with different effects:

Testoten -> Fenuside
    Testosurge -> Grecunin
    Torabolic -> Trigimannose
    Hyperox -> Yamogenin

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EP2Online View Post
    Hey guys,

i started this thread so that we can discuss product/company specific questions you might have. we are new to bb.com and even newer to this board, so i welcome any queries. earlier i posted a Product Details/FAQ thread and i asked not to post there so that we can keep it clutter free. please use this thread instead.

thanks
    but I liked the other thread more than this one! :P

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post

agreed....there doesn't seem to be much else about them other than what was posted.....not sure how its supposed to do much...more studies to post??

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they are different. the derivative that has been extracted from fenugreek and then purified and standardized to make testosurge is called Grecunin. you wont find any information on it just yet because its patent pending. testosurge is the first ingredient that grecunin has been used in, making andritest an entirely unique product built through innovative science.
    not to be a dick but how is this innovative science if there is no information backing it up? just seems like a theory with no evidence.....

So there are a lot of different Fenugreek extracts with different effects:

Testoten -> Fenuside
    Testosurge -> Grecunin
    Torabolic -> Trigimannose
    Hyperox -> Yamogenin
    thats correct. the fenugreek seed contains a multitude of different molecules that have varied effects on the human body. when isolated and purified, they become extremely effective in boosting testosterone, building muscle, activating the PPARs delta receptors and so on.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post
    not to be a dick but how is this innovative science if there is no information backing it up? just seems like a theory with no evidence.....
    there is evidence. look at the journal abstracts of the independent studies that were performed by the Human Performance Laboratory at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. i've posted them before in the other thread but here they are again. please see attached.
    Attached Files
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Testofen is great, I also like Fenusterols,

I have a month supply of Andritest. Which is an AI correct? I was wonedering if the there is any studies that show double dosing would get increased results.

How does Andritest compart to other AI's like 6oxo, ATD, Formestane.

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EP2, You gonna sponsor some logs so we can see some feedback on these products? Fenugreek interests me. I'd love to hear what some long time members around here have to say about these products.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    EP2, You gonna sponsor some logs so we can see some feedback on these products? Fenugreek interests me. I'd love to hear what some long time members around here have to say about these products.
    I was thinking of running a 60 day Fenugreek stack if EP2 would sponsor me.

I have Andritest, but I would add Torabolic, Testofen, and Fenusterols.

absolutely we are going to sponsor some logs. currently working on setting up the log format.
    Last edited by EP2Online; 12-02-2009 at 10:53 AM.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

absolutely we are going to sponsor some logs. please pm me if you are interested.
    I wouldn't be available to run anything new for a few weeks yet. I'll stay on the lookout for the logs though. I'm looking forward to seeing how they go. Best of luck man!
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

I wouldn't be available to run anything new for a few weeks yet. I'll stay on the lookout for the logs though. I'm looking forward to seeing how they go. Best of luck man!

thanks man. let me know if you are interested in running a log when you are ready in a couple of weeks.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post

I have a month supply of Andritest. Which is an AI correct? I was wonedering if the there is any studies that show double dosing would get increased results.

Yes, aside from Andritest increasing testosterone it is also works as an aromatase inhibitor. And no there are not any studies showing that double dosing would increase the results already seen in the study. Andritest works through a premium dual-action mechanism protecting your testosterone by a) inhibiting the aromatase enzyme and b) minimizing testosterone conversion to DHT (dihydroxytestosterone) ? a male hormone linked to negative androgenic effects. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme complex, Andritest prevents aromatization and the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, minimizing unwanted side effects such as edema and gynecomastia. Secondly, Andritest fights to protect your testosterone by inhibiting the 5α-reductase enzyme, responsible for destroying your test and producing the unwanted metabolite DHT.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is EP2 a Canadian company?

Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    Is EP2 a Canadian company?
    its an American based company with its HO in Canada. All of our product production and warehouses are in the US as well.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^ Thanks George.

I was thinking of running a 60 day Fenugreek stack if EP2 would sponsor me.

I have Andritest, but I would add Torabolic, Testofen, and Fenusterols.
    we are sponsoring an Anabeutrol Log here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120740661

please sign up if you are interested!
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online

Would Andritest be a strong enough AI to use in PCT. What is the Ki of it?

Andritest has shown powerful inhibition of aromatase activity and has the potential to be beneficial in PCT. Rather then calculating the dissociation constant for the inhibitor binding (Ki), preliminary research measured the IC50 (The concentration of competitor that reduces enzyme velocity by half), demonstrating that Andritest is a powerful inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. Currently, this value cannot be made public until the patent has been issued.
    George K.
    Official Company Rep.
    info@ep2online.com
    www.ep2online.com
    www.twtter.com/ep2online