NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000)

anyone ever do intense cardio lifting circuits?

at my school's weight room, the trainer / coach (his name is Troy) recently put up a whiteboard and titles it the "Board of Health" and crossed out Health with "Death"

on the board he puts up a circuit workout, at first there was 2 and one would be replaced with a new one every week but due to popular demand theres like 5 up

i did one called "God of War" today

Pullups
    Pushups
    Situps
    Parallel Squats (no weight - just bodyweight)

25-50-75

do all of those 25 reps each, then again 50 reps each, then 75 reps each

monday i did one called Monster

95 lb Deadlifts
    30-35 lb DB Push Press
    Burpees
    Pullups
    Pushups

do these reps / set - 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-3
    basically start with 10 and subtract 1 rep each time through, except for when you get to 2 and 1, you just do 1 set of 3

and all of these are for time

ive done two others and attempted another (and threw up and had to quit)

for God of War i got 35:11, best time is 13:something

for Monster i got 17:14, best time is 9:35

**** sucks but its pretty fun

not many people have the balls to try these

NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000)
    the first one i ever tried and first one ever put up (made me puke cause i had no cardio)

10 dolphin pushups
    20 pullups
    30 split leg jumps (per leg)
    40 burpees
    50 situps
    60 dips (we put our hands on an oly bar rack on the oly platform and feet on ground so its super easy but still dips... could do the same with a bench)

each time through, knock off ten reps, and in doing so you eliminate an exercise

i threw up 2nd time around

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Circuit training is better for conditioning rather then muscle building or strength gains. There are so many ways to set up circuits. Try to avoid very technical lifts like olympic lifts however. As you get more fatigued, your form suffers, leading to an increased chance of injury (this fact is why so many people bash crossfit). However, circuits and complexes overall are pretty fun and are a nice change of pace compared to traditional lifting.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes i will do this kind of stuff often except with lower reps and heavier weight because i enjoy the benefits of cardio but do not really like actual typical cardio because it is boring. maybe sprints but i would rather lift weights than run a bunch

yea its pretty fun to do actually

like it sucks balls when you're doing it but once i finish it im like **** yea

then i get to put my name up on the board along with my time
    but my time usually sucks but at least i did it, not many people do them consistently

i went into my first one with no cardio and puked
    then i was like **** i need some cardio
    started doing cardio
    now im still doing cardio and doing these circuits

mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I replaced my cardio with this type of training a while back when I had a pretty bad leg injury. Since I couldn't put any pressure on my legs, I switched to weights. Low weights, lots of reps, high intensity. Definitely did the trick

someone should make one and post it up on the forums for two weeks and everyone can do it and post their times