fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabregas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about being kicked out of keto.

If you eat something that kicks you out of keto how exactly do you tell?

Just curious. I started showing on ketostix last week and have shown on them ever since, but if say one day I have a few too many sticks of gum or something. Would I be able to tell?

GuitarHeroZeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GuitarHeroZeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GuitarHeroZeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GuitarHeroZeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GuitarHeroZeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GuitarHeroZeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GuitarHeroZeke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's definitely not so drastic as that. Don't worry about it.

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some people can tell, but I wouldn't worry about it. Just eat right and don't chew 3 packs of gum.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

Pass The Refridgerator kudostojen's Avatar
    kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    If i get kicked out the only way i would know is if i checked my ketostix. That being said, ketostix are not always going to tell you if you're in ketosis. You may be in ketosis, but due to other factors, there won't be any indication on your sticks that you are.

Some people can tell if they're in ketosis but i'm not one of them. Your best option is to ensure you don't eat too many carbs to kick you out.

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

If You Can't Stand Behind Our Troops, Feel Free To Stand in Front of Them ..

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kudostojen View Post
    That being said, ketostix are not always going to tell you if you're in ketosis. You may be in ketosis, but due to other factors, there won't be any indication on your sticks that you are.

This is absolutely correct. Ketostix measure ketonurea which doesn't necessarily signify whether or not ketonemia exists.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fabregas View Post
    If you eat something that kicks you out of keto how exactly do you tell?

Just curious. I started showing on ketostix last week and have shown on them ever since, but if say one day I have a few too many sticks of gum or something. Would I be able to tell?
    The best thing to do if you eat to many carbs one day is to add some cardio in the next day to burn it off.. Get ya back in keto if your worried about it
    THE KETO DIET-- www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/nutrition/2156-ckd-cyclical.html

http://www.coconutoil.com/truth_saturated_fats.htm
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584922,00.html