Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

No work, more abs?

Hey,

I usually work out my abs every other day but sometimes love to do it everyday and my abs have looked the same for a while now, the strange thing is, I took a week off but they look better instead of worse...any ideas to why?

svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Abzzz View Post
    Hey,

I usually work out my abs every other day but sometimes love to do it everyday and my abs have looked the same for a while now, the strange thing is, I took a week off but they look better instead of worse...any ideas to why?
    Would you work out your legs, shoulders, or chest everyday or every other day? No. Same rules apply for abs, come on now.
    BB.Com Male Transformation of the Week Winner
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/male-transformation-sergio-villasenor.htm

Football Players Log: Because I want it Forever
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=399320431#post399320431

Personal Blog: http://importedgoods2010.blogspot.com/

caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey,

You may have been working out your abs too much and taking a break could have gave them time to recover. That or you've been doing alot of cardio and not eating very much.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by svillasenor View Post
    Would you work out your legs, shoulders, or chest everyday or every other day? No. Same rules apply for abs, come on now.
    No why on earth would I work those out every other day those are my muscle do I look like a retard? I do them twice a week though..

svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No why on earth would I work those out every other day those are my muscle do I look like a retard? I do them twice a week though..
    Precisely my point, do abs like any other muscle group.
    BB.Com Male Transformation of the Week Winner
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/male-transformation-sergio-villasenor.htm

Football Players Log: Because I want it Forever
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=399320431#post399320431

Personal Blog: http://importedgoods2010.blogspot.com/

Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They look better because you have stopped overtraining em.. treat em like any other muscle.. Hit your abs hard once a week and they'll look far better and toned than if you do them 4/5/6/7 days a week
    “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it.”

-Albert Einstein