Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Abzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Twice a week workout

So I've started with a twice a week workout doing chest, delts, and tric on monday...legs on tues...back and bic on wed and then repeat. But eventually after 4 months I messed up my wrist so I forced myself to take a full week off of working out, the thing is, when I did chest today, I did flat incline and decline 3-4 sets each of about 8 reps and my chest feel "tender" in a good way...I've never had them feel so good before, and now I'm kind of starting to think that a once a week program maybe be better, any agreement? But where can I find one?

cwhackett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Abzzz View Post
    So I've started with a twice a week workout doing chest, delts, and tric on monday...legs on tues...back and bic on wed and then repeat. But eventually after 4 months I messed up my wrist so I forced myself to take a full week off of working out, the thing is, when I did chest today, I did flat incline and decline 3-4 sets each of about 8 reps and my chest feel "tender" in a good way...I've never had them feel so good before, and now I'm kind of starting to think that a once a week program maybe be better, any agreement? But where can I find one?
    See Stickies. And Repeat.