Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In. Glad this thread exists.

Anyone into mathrock?

i love me some mathrock. Something about weird time signatures gets me, I can jam endlessly.

If you are new to math rock I highly suggest listening to the first. Piglet is GOAT.

WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Deep Dark Dungeon Sounds

~UKM Underground Crew~

hooahfries is on a distinguished road. (+10) hooahfries is on a distinguished road. (+10) hooahfries is on a distinguished road. (+10) hooahfries is on a distinguished road. (+10) hooahfries is on a distinguished road. (+10) hooahfries is on a distinguished road. (+10) hooahfries is on a distinguished road. (+10) hooahfries is on a distinguished road. (+10) hooahfries is on a distinguished road. (+10) hooahfries is on a distinguished road. (+10) hooahfries is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is my finest expiramental musical piece to date, do not watch if you have heart problems or pregnant:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFma1p1GuDs

Strange metal band:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd_0MNTB7lw

Avant garde:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD_5Tp7W-Gg

NikolaiKlokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikolaiKlokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikolaiKlokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikolaiKlokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikolaiKlokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikolaiKlokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikolaiKlokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikolaiKlokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikolaiKlokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikolaiKlokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikolaiKlokov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didn't read all the posts but anyone is aware of harsh noise or noise music? I've been introduced to Merzbow lately and also Hijokaidan. I'm coming from a musical backround listening to everything that could be considered avant-garde to an extend, mostly listening to free jazz, electroacoustic and contemporary music as a kid. Merzbow has been like a revelation, it's so violent and brutal but very interesting, it fascinates me.

corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NikolaiKlokov View Post
    I didn't read all the posts but anyone is aware of harsh noise or noise music? I've been introduced to Merzbow lately and also Hijokaidan. I'm coming from a musical backround listening to everything that could be considered avant-garde to an extend, mostly listening to free jazz, electroacoustic and contemporary music as a kid. Merzbow has been like a revelation, it's so violent and brutal but very interesting, it fascinates me.
    check out throbbing gristle if you have not already. pretty much the pioneers of that.

this particular track is the track "slug bait" backwards. the forwards track is equally disturbing.

another classic is hamburger lady

"The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**
    06 R1 raven
    02 CBR1100xx
    02 DRZ 400s

FastMisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

chrasss will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrasss will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrasss will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrasss will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrasss will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrasss will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrasss will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrasss will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrasss will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrasss will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrasss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MikeJHall View Post
    Another I'd highly recommend in the alt-county/folk type genre is Gregory Alan Isakov. He's not hugely well known, but I think he ought to be. One of my favourite albums of the last few years was his This Empty Northern Hemisphere.
    Yes!

Durendal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Durendal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Durendal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Durendal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Durendal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Durendal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Durendal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Durendal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Durendal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Durendal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Durendal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bumpitty bump....

claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Incredible Bongo Band - Apache

claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) claimgear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ageless - WaterCycle (Warp9 Future Funkstep Remix)

BareMinimum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can you guys recommend me some good post-rock and metal?
    but not mogwai, mono, EITS, TWDY, ISIS and the more famous bands, i've already heard that