Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

May 1st Challenge. (Prize!)

Hey guys and gals!

This is an open contest for anyone who wants to join in. There is no set goals just a time line. Anyone can start at any weight an still have the opportunity to win! Exciting ain't it!

Anyway the rules of the contest are as follows:

- For day one you must take a side and front shot (please make the pics current to make it fair)
    - Add in your current Height, Weight, BF%, Measurements (chest, waist, hips, legs, arms)

- Post your Day 1 Pictures while holding something showing the current date. (ex. Newspaper)

- Keep us updated!!!!!

- Last day post (may 1st 2010) Post a Side-by-side compairison between start and finish, Please include your Starting measurements and finishing measurements as well as the staring and finishing pictures.

- along with the last post please put a total losses section where it shows the amount you lost in your weight, BF%, Measurements. (This will make it easier to judge)

NOW time to get to the good stuff, 100$ gift card to the Bodybuilding.com store!!!

Anyone interested must post their user names here so I can make a list of the contestants. If your not on the list you cannot win the prize so make sure you post!
    Last edited by DHr2009; 11-23-2009 at 10:22 AM.

DetroitRX8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DHr2009 View Post
    Hey guys and gals!

This is an open contest for anyone who wants to join in. There is no set goals just a time line. Anyone can start at any weight an still have the opportunity to win! Exciting ain't it!

- For day one you must take a side and front shot (please make the pics current to make it fair)
    - Add in your current Height, Weight, BF%, Measurements (chest, waist, hips, legs, arms)

- Keep us updated!!!!!

- Last day post (may 1st 2010) Post a Side-by-side compairison between start and finish, Please include your Starting measurements and finishing measurements as well as the staring and finishing pictures.

- along with the last post please put a total losses section where it shows the amount you lost in your weight, BF%, Measurements. (This will make it easier to judge)

NOW time to get to the good stuff, 100$ gift card to the [b]Bodybuilding.com store!!![b]

Anyone interested must post their user names here so I can make a list of the contestants. If your not on the list you cannot win the prize so make sure you post!
    I'm in, posted pics and stats to my BodySpace 2 weeks ago, should I put up newer ones?

JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm in!

DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DetroitRX8 View Post
    I'm in, posted pics and stats to my BodySpace 2 weeks ago, should I put up newer ones?

That would be great.

Fallenind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fallenind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fallenind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fallenind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fallenind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys and gals!

- Keep us updated!!!!!

NOW time to get to the good stuff, 100$ gift card to the [b]Bodybuilding.com store!!![b]

So this is the new thread?? i'm in. I think people should have a newspaper to show the date of photo's to make it fair. what do you think
    MTlifter

ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll win this

Originally Posted by Fallenind View Post
    So this is the new thread?? i'm in. I think people should have a newspaper to show the date of photo's to make it fair. what do you think
    Agreed. New rule.

JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaiMoney is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Agreed. New rule.
    Are you going to keep the number of participants limited or is this open to all?

Originally Posted by JaiMoney View Post
    Are you going to keep the number of participants limited or is this open to all?
    open to all.

I might close the competition to people after a certain date, Im thinking 2 weeks. after that the list is the list.

open to all.

I might close the competition to people after a certain date, Im thinking 2 weeks. after that the list is the list.

Sweet. Do we need to update as we go or just on the last day?

Originally Posted by JaiMoney View Post
    Sweet. Do we need to update as we go or just on the last day?
    Not full updates. But feel free just to post your current weight every few weeks.

Not full updates. But feel free just to post your current weight every few weeks.
    Good luck to everybody!

Registered User aznstealthsnake's Avatar
    aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im not in..but good luck to everyone! I don't do 6 month challenges, but that's just me for my reasoning. Everyone wins as long as they stick with it!
    TEAM #3 Workout 2009
    There is only one way to lose a competition, QUIT. Everyone is a winner no matter how small of a weight they lost. However the real winner is the one who keeps pushing past the finish line

Im making this more as a motivation booster. But good luck with your own goals. this contest is completely for fun so if you change your mind feel free to join in.

iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow this sounds awesome!
    I'll post the pictures and measurements tomorrow when I have a little more time!

LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Count me in! I just got out of a 22 week challenge for highest percentage of weight lost. From April - Sept. We started out with 23 ppl, and ended up with 3 in the end! YOU CAN COUNT ON ME! I will be maintaining my weight. I just want to change up my measurements.

How do you accurately get your BF% please? Do I need to go to a gym to have that done?

How is the winner chosen?

Day 1 will be December 1. 2009 for me.

Thanks for the opportunity to be in this Challenge!
    Last edited by LveNLrn; 11-23-2009 at 11:22 AM.
    "Even if the Goals are Never Reached, they Keep the Mind Active & the Body Alive." ~ Me

Oh hey its another albertain.

You can see if your gym does BF% calculations or you can get either a set of calipers or one of the scales that calculate BF%.

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in my opinion you should have picked a more official starting day, like december 1st.. this is kind of just out of the blue, and i'm already on a cut lol
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post
    in my opinion you should have picked a more official starting day, like december 1st.. this is kind of just out of the blue, and i'm already on a cut lol

Which is why the list of participants closes on the 1st.

LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Oh hey its another albertain.

You can see if your gym does BF% calculations or you can get either a set of calipers or one of the scales that calculate BF%.
    Okay, I don't have either one of those, so I will have to get something figured out. I happen to have a 30 year old scale, I have a free Gym in my residence (doesn't carry that), & no calipers.
    "Even if the Goals are Never Reached, they Keep the Mind Active & the Body Alive." ~ Me

GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Count me in!

I'm already a month into my progress but never took a picture with a newspaper. I guess I will tonight.
    www.gregstransformation.com - follow my journey

Originally Posted by LveNLrn View Post
    Okay, I don't have either one of those, so I will have to get something figured out. I happen to have a 30 year old scale, I have a free Gym in my residence (doesn't carry that), & no calipers.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/acc/fattrack.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/se...atcaliper.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/se...sscaliper.html

those are some calipers, all in the 5-30$ range

hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hanzblinx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OK I'm in.
    supplier of tinfoil & silver to women of the world

mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on this
    Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks

So far we got 10 people in on this.

keep em coming! the more the better!

Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm in!

Fallenind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fallenind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fallenind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fallenind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fallenind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kdubs50 View Post
    I'm in!
    DOnt forget to take your progress pictures with a newspaper so we know they're real and current people. I say if no proof they're out
    MTlifter

Ill Post some pics tonight if my phone doesn't wanna be a turd and not allow me to send them to my computer.

tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Reserved.
    I'm in too btw.
    *United States Marine Corps*
    LCpl Status achieved

plated is on a distinguished road. (+10) plated is on a distinguished road. (+10) plated is on a distinguished road. (+10) plated is on a distinguished road. (+10) plated is on a distinguished road. (+10) plated is on a distinguished road. (+10) plated is on a distinguished road. (+10) plated is on a distinguished road. (+10) plated is on a distinguished road. (+10) plated is on a distinguished road. (+10) plated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I guess I'll have to buy the paper tomorrow!...I'm in!
    Aug 1 - Nov 1 Comp:
    8-1: 255.8 | 8-8: 253.2 | 8-15: xxx.x | 8-22: xxx.x | 8-29: xxx.x | Month Total:
    9-5: xxx.x | 9-12: xxx.x | 9-19: xxx.x | 9-26: xxx.x | Month Total:
    10-3: xxx.x | 10-10: xxx.x | 10-17: xxx.x | 10-24: xxx.x | 10-31 xxx.x | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 11-1: (Goal: 220 lbs) Haven't seen under 210lbs in 8 years...I'll be there by the end of 2011 =)

My BB.com log - http://tinyurl.com/platedlog