PhishHead65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help Needed: Cutting Cycle

Background: Im an 16 year old football player in offseason. Im looking to shed my extra weight (256, high body fat) to a lean 215-225. As of now im starting from scratch, although I am experinced in working out consistenly, I lack the ideal knowledge in properly cutting fat while gaing muscle. I need help with a workout/cardio routine and a simple supplement stack. All help is welcomed, I need all I can get. I will log all my progress on here. Thanks for the help

6'0
    Endomorph
    Weight loss goal: 40-50 lbs
    Overall Goal: Properly loss weight while building strong, muscular body
    Very experienced in supplement use Fat burners, Nitric Oxide, Creatine, BCAAs etc.

67T56Elky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forget all the supplements, I might get flamed here but they are all garbage.

Clean diet, 5-6 small meals a day...cardio, do your normal weight routine and stay consistent, youll get there.

thanks man I got along ways to go

microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) microwavable has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    are you 16 or 19??

if you are 16 then watch what you eat stay active and you should drop wait...your still going thru prueberty (sp?).

As alwasy make sure you are doing cardio and keep lifting to keep you metabolism higher.

Stay away from fat burners imo
    Eat it!!!

Im just a ninja trying to climb a fence

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Carb cycling + heavy lifting
    *No Crew*

TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    restrict calories. Lift heavy. Sacrifice reps before weight once strength starts to fade.
    1305 combined total in the Big Three @ 225 bodyweight
    B: 385 / S: 425 / D: 495

Of Beers and Burger King: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110649771

AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Dude

67T56Elky hit the nail on the head, "CONSISTENCY IS KEY"!

If you want a detailed system to follow for boosting metabolism and shedding fat then check out BodyByAdam.co.uk for some great Free advice on exactly what you want to do!
    Adam
    Get a FREE video course on Fat Loss and Boosting Metabolism at www.BodyByAdam.co.uk

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TonySturch View Post
    restrict calories. Lift heavy. Sacrifice reps before weight once strength starts to fade.
    Carb cycling will allow you to lose fat while keeping and possibly gaining strength.
    *No Crew*

Thanks for all the help guys, could someone please go more in depth with carb cycling. Also does anybody have any different cardio routines, as of now im just usin the treadmile. Shold I be doing more? Thanks again.

Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Correct me if i'm wrong because I believe i might be, but carb cycling is taking one day eating say 60% carbs then the next 40 then 2 then back to 60? and repeating that cycle? I believe it is a little more in depth than this but this may be the general idea.