the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

WEEK ONE HUNDRED-ELEVEN :: Who Will Win The 2007 Sacramento Pro Grand Prix?

------------------------------------------------------------
    * Note: How can I win? 1. Answer all questions in the order that they are asked. 2. Go over reviews (located at the bottom of each TOTW article) and see what was said about those that did not win. Good Luck!
    ------------------------------------------------------------

TOPIC: Who Will Win The 2007 Sacramento Pro Grand Prix?

For the week of: January 24th - February 4th
    Sunday @ Midnight Is The Final Cut (Mountain Time, US & Canada).

-------------------------------------------------------------

This year's Sacramento Pro Bodybuilding Grand Prix will be very interesting because of how far most of the competitors have to travel - We all know what traveling can do to a competition ready athlete.

The list of the competitors:
    (*List is not final. Last updated January 24th, 2007)

Men:
    1. Bryan Carmichael (Bermuda)
    2. Gianluca Catapano (Italy)
    3. Kris Dim (USA)
    4. Aiman Faour (Germany)
    5. Toney Freeman (USA)
    6. Ahmad Haidar (USA)
    7. Marcus Haley (USA)
    8. Rusty Jeffers (USA)
    9. Daniele Seccarecci (Italy)
    10. Sergey Shelestov (Russia)
    11. Roc Shabazz (USA)
    12. Joel Stubbs (Bahamas)
    13. Clifton Torres (USA)
    14. Luke Wood (Australia)
    15. Hidetada Yamagishi (Japan)

Women:
    1. Irene Andersen (Sweden)
    2. Angela Debatin (USA)
    3. Heather Foster (USA)
    4. Aurelia Grozajova (Slovakia)
    5. Rosemary Jennings (USA)
    6. Kathy LeFrancois (Canada)
    7. Maria Leena Lehtonen (Finland)
    8. Jana Linke-Sippl (Austria)
    9. Mah-Ann Mendoza (USA)
    10. Emery Miller (USA)
    11. Gayle Moher (USA)
    12. Antoinette Norman (USA)
    13. Vicki Nixon (USA)
    14. Jeannie Paparone (USA)
    15. Kim Perez (USA)
    16. Heather Policky (USA)
    17. Brenda Raganot (USA)
    18. Carla Salotti (USA)

Who will fill the top 5 positions for both men & women? *Give full details for why you believe it will go down that way.

Bonus Question: Have you ever attended the Sacramento Pro Pro Show? If so, what did you think of it and how was your experience? Was it what you thought it would be? How could it be made better?

-------------------------------------------------------------

* New Rule (beginning: June 1st, 2006): Any exercise not listed on our exercise listing (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm) must be accompanied by a full and complete description and pictures (or a link to the exercise(s) where pictures and description are given).

Thanks.

Don't discuss any other topic in this section. ONLY discuss the question above.

The best response will get $75 in credit to use in our online store! The other good responses will be used in an article on the main Bodybuilding.com site, with the poster's forum name listed by it. Become famous!

Thanks,
    Will
    Webmaster
    Bodybuilding.com
    Last edited by webmaster; 02-01-2007 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Time extension.
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mine entry is attached below.

Good luck to anyone else who may enter!
    Attached Files
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    maybe extend it for a few days? only 1 response i was going to write but too late, Will say so if it's okay and that you can add 1-2 days to it.

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, it did make picking the winner rather easy, didn't it?
    I remember being relevant.

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TinyMan View Post
    Well, it did make picking the winner rather easy, didn't it?
    Who won?

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

webster7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webster7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webster7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webster7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webster7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webster7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webster7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webster7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webster7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webster7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webster7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so if there is only 1 entry, the entry automatically wins?

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who Will Win The 2007 Sacramento Pro Grand Prix?

February 24 sets the stage for the 2007 Sacramento Pro Grand Prix. IFBB athletes from all around the world will come to Sacramento for the one night when champions will be made and dreams will be fulfilled. This is an IFBB pro event, but as you might notice in the competitors list, there won’t be any big time pros competing. This is a chance for all the new, up and coming names in the IFBB to make their mark. Most of the competitors have to travel to Sacramento and only the athlete that is well prepared and plans everything out will have the best advantage over everybody else.

The list of the competitors:
    (*List is not final. Last updated January 24th, 2007)

Men:
    1. Bryan Carmichael (Bermuda)
    2. Gianluca Catapano (Italy)
    3. Kris Dim (USA)
    4. Aiman Faour (Germany)
    5. Toney Freeman (USA)
    6. Ahmad Haidar (USA)
    7. Marcus Haley (USA)
    8. Rusty Jeffers (USA)
    9. Daniele Seccarecci (Italy)
    10. Sergey Shelestov (Russia)
    11. Roc Shabazz (USA)
    12. Joel Stubbs (Bahamas)
    13. Clifton Torres (USA)
    14. Luke Wood (Australia)
    15. Hidetada Yamagishi (Japan)

Women:
    1. Irene Andersen (Sweden)
    2. Angela Debatin (USA)
    3. Heather Foster (USA)
    4. Aurelia Grozajova (Slovakia)
    5. Rosemary Jennings (USA)
    6. Kathy LeFrancois (Canada)
    7. Maria Leena Lehtonen (Finland)
    8. Jana Linke-Sippl (Austria)
    9. Mah-Ann Mendoza (USA)
    10. Emery Miller (USA)
    11. Gayle Moher (USA)
    12. Antoinette Norman (USA)
    13. Vicki Nixon (USA)
    14. Jeannie Paparone (USA)
    15. Kim Perez (USA)
    16. Heather Policky (USA)
    17. Brenda Raganot (USA)
    18. Carla Salotti (USA)

TOP 5 MEN

1st TONY FREEMAN

Tony is improving in a very fast paced way. After a top 10 finish in the Mr. Olympia many critics and fans have noticed Tony and his physique. Tony has received a lot of attention this past year and I believe that he deserves it. With big size and awesome conditioning Tony is a force to be reckoned with. I believe that if everything comes according to plan, Tony will be the top dog for this show.

http://www.specificfitness.us/images.../freeman01.jpg

2nd AHMAD HAIDAR

Every time I think of the world’s best six pack I think of Ahmad. His abs- due to the perfect conditioning highlight his physique. Ahmad always comes in a show with the very best conditioning. He amazes the audiences with deep cuts and good symmetry. The only thing that would set him in second is that Tony can do that too, but Tony packs on way more mass. That’s why I think Ahmad is locked for second place.

http://malemuscle.8m.net/images/p/04/1030/DSCN5732.jpg

3rd LUKE WOOD

Native of Australia this IFBB pro bodybuilder has come a long way. I personally remember talking to him on the bodybuilding.com’s forum. He brings forth good conditioning and mass. I believe that he holds a very firm 3rd place. His conditioning and his symmetry make him top 5 for sure.

http://www.svetkulturistiky.cz/image...123%5B1%5D.jpg

4th SERGEY SHELESTOV

After impressive standings at the Romania Grand Prix, Sergey has continued to improve. He packs on awesome size that will put him on 4th place. He packs on a big amount of mass, his conditioning and how he prepares for this show will ultimately decide his placing.

http://www.fbbfmoscow.ru/images/fbbf...v%20Sergei.jpg

5th KRIS DIM

Awesome size and good symmetry. I think of him as Lee Priest’s brother from another mother. He packs in a lot of mass for his size, but his conditioning and symmetry is also good. I think that Kris will make the top 5 for sure and that depending on his conditioning he might go to 4th. It’s all up to Kris and how he prepares for his show.

http://www.precontestbible.com/asset...s/Kris_Dim.jpg

TOP 5 WOMEN

1st KATHY LEFRANCOIS

After good placing at the Arnold Kathy is coming strong in the women’s bodybuilding scene. After being with Lee Priest, Kathy has a lot of bodybuilding experience behind her and I believe that she is the top dog for this show.

http://blogmuscle.wordpress.com/files/2006/08/cathy.jpg

2nd KIM PEREZ

After doing a good job at the Europa, Kim is back! She packs on a good amount of muscle on a very sexy physique. She has a lot of potential in the women’s bodybuilding division, but I believe that Kathy with the ton of experience that she has will beat her on this show.

http://www.muscleladies.org/KimP/Pics/Kim0001_small.jpg

3rd HEATHER POLICKY

This will be Heather’s first IFBB pro show. After doing good in the NPC, she finally arrives at the IFBB. Her conditioning is amazing. She has good symmetry, and decent mass. I believe that 3rd place is reserved for Heather. That would be a very nice way to start her pro debut.

http://static.flickr.com/77/201513771_680a60df53.jpg

4th ANTOINETTE NORMAN

After a top 10 finish at the Europa, Antoinette is climbing up in the ranks. I believe that she can have top 5 in this contest. Her conditioning is awesome and she packs good size. It might be me, but I’m personally attracted to the sexiness that she brings on stage. That’s something that women’s bodybuilding could use more of.

5th BRENDA RAGANOT

Brenda brings mass and conditioning on stage. Her look reminds me of the classic women’s bodybuilding body. I think that if she brings everything to the table she will be able to place in the top 5.

http://www.musculatura.ru/2005%20Olympia/o76.jpg

Bonus Question: Have you ever attended the Sacramento Pro Pro Show? If so, what did you think of it and how was your experience? Was it what you thought it would be? How could it be made better?

I did attend the show last year. I liked it. I enjoyed seeing the new talent and all the people there. There were a lot of people there last year. I had a good experience taking pictures, talking to some of the pros that were there and even to one of the female competitors of that evening. She was extremely nice, even though I could see in her eyes the desire to jump me for the carbs that I had with me.

Even though it was more personal in a way that it was smaller and talking to bodybuilders was more accessible I would suggest that there should be a big expo where nutritional companies would give out samples and such. Not as big as the Olympia of course, but more than it was last year. Also the marketing should increase so more and more people know that the show is happening. Aside from that, I think that it’s a great show and it’s filled with a lot of talent.

Good Luck to all the competitors!