kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Anyone Use AllMax IsoFlex whey?

I have some samples of it and I have to say. Its damnnnnn Good. But what gets me is the ingredient profile and how I rarely here is recommended.

Does anyone use it? What do you think of the ingredient profile.

Whey Protein Isolate Complex [Whey Protein Isolate, WPI97 (Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate), Alpha-Lactalbumin-Rich Whey Peptides, Synermune Colostrum, Calcium Caseinate], NOS Complex [L-Arginine, Folic Acid, NAC], Glutamine Complex [Glutamine peptides from hydrolyzed wheat protein], IS Complex [Alpha Lipoic Acid, d-Pinitol, Hydroxyisoleucine, natural and artificial flavor, lactoferrin, acesulfame-potassium, sucralose and guar gum.
    Whey Protein is the most popular supplement used by many athletes. IsoFlex is a Whey Protein Isolate Delivery System Formula. The Whey Protein Isolate Complex contains cold, cross flow microfiltered whey protein isolate, 97% Whey Protein Isolate and Synermune Colostrum, a source of EGF (growth factor). The Glutamine Complex includes naturally occurring glutamine peptides. The IS Complex contains alpha lipoic acid, Pinitol and 4 hydroxyisoleucine. IsoFlex is an aspartame free, non GMO, instantized protein which mixes easily and contains growth factors, IGF-1 and EGF.

This Unique Product Contains Four Complexes:

1. Whey Protein Isolate Complex
    2. NOS Complex
    3. Glutamine Complex
    4. IS Complex

IsoFlex Major Protein Fractions:

* Beta Lactalbumin 49%
    * Alpha Lactalbumin 21%
    * Glycomacropeptides 16%
    * Immunoglobulin 9%
    * BSA 1%
    * EGF 2%
    * IGF 1 1%
    * Lactoferrin 1%
    Last edited by kerplunk; 01-24-2007 at 05:24 PM.

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow, no one...has anything to say? wow.

Full 90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use the IsoNatural and the Isoflex in strw and love them both. I mix NO Explode with the Natural pre workout and I mix the Isoflex stw with OJ post workout. I had a friend recommend these to me.
    Full 90
    "Train, Eat, Sleep...Repeat"

Originally Posted by Full 90 View Post
    I use the IsoNatural and the Isoflex in strw and love them both. I mix NO Explode with the Natural pre workout and I mix the Isoflex stw with OJ post workout. I had a friend recommend these to me.
    I had strawberry, it was really good suprisingly. I am very impressed with this company. I think this whey is way overlooked.