Page 55 of 109 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 3258
    FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This message is hidden because porsche11 is on your ignore list.
    This message is hidden because Chook Legs is on your ignore list.

brain power just increased by 1 million points as did hope in humanities ability to not read mcgraw hill textbooks and spit the same crap back out and saying everyone else can't think for themselves...LOLFAILWHALE, its the other way around dumbass

anyways, ok, lets say stonhenge was built by humans...(i never even argued about stonehenge cause i don't find it that special)...cool stuff tho, i don't even think its that special of a construction so it never really was of interest to me.
    Last edited by FFAZARI; 03-10-2011 at 06:56 AM.

WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000) WecktDieToten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mighty Matt View Post
    In for later

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WecktDieToten View Post
    In for later
    If you like that video, theres plenty more throughout this thread. Just avoid trolls like porsche and crooked legs.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Dorianx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dorianx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dorianx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dorianx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dorianx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dorianx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dorianx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dorianx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dorianx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dorianx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dorianx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    On a side note, this is very interesting:
    Bosnian Valley of Pyramids.

1:35

Disregard Tree's, See the Object!

FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I found this to be an interesting excerpt from a site I found

Originally Posted by quote
    Powerful Self

The first step to understanding oneself is to see that, "I am more than my physical body."

There are at least three parts to the individual:

1. The body
    2. The mind
    3. The superconscious

My superconscious is that part of me that

1. Is my quiet inner voice
    2. Is a fragment of The Divine
    3. Exists before the birth of and after death of my body
    4. Is the real "me"

My superconscious

1. Has incarnated in physical form many times
    2. Chooses when and where to incarnate
    3. Helps create the very stage upon which it will play it current "role"
    4. Is subservient to my will
    5. Loses all memory of who it really is when it incarnates
    6. Is EXTRAORDINARILY POWERFUL (to do all the above)

If I choose to link my extraordinarily powerful superconscious with others, together we can transform humanity.
    what he says here is very similar to what the Gita says. Your soul has been through many cycles, and it gathers knowledge as it lives on, when u are reborn, you don't remember who you were before, in the previous existence, but the knowledge carries on. The Lord Krishna said something similar, he said I pass u on in endless cycles until u have attained Me. I think this is why cosmic ideas and thinking come so easily and naturally to some, but for others its suicidally scary to think about anything outside their house. They just simply don't have the capacity, or they have not had an outer body experiences, or occurrences, thats why all this so unbelievable to them.

Its like telling a chimp (an example) a space shuttle exists, or Jupiter is a planet..he'll just think ur crazy, but its just that he hasn't seen it, and u have, so to u it sounds crazy as to why he won't believe u, or denies it, but when u think about it, the chimp just simply has no idea what ur talking about but u do, b/c to u its obvious. U just simply have a greater capacity.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The bible says we were created by god and the "angels" (aliens)

ancient astronaut theory thinks they came like 20k-25k years ago

our science shows that we have been around for millions of years, except 25k years ago we had a dramatic introduction of genetics in our ancestors which caused us to become much smarter

who says the aliens didn't introduce a gene to make us smarter so that we could do **** for them?

^^^we're not their slaves, they aren't after control, if they were u wouldn't have the freedom u do. anyone who says that is an utter idiot, they don't have petty human instincts of control they are far beyond that. we are their creation, thats what "god" is, a highly advanced extra terrestrial.

this stuff about our "brains evolving" is bogus, they were made that way. If it was possible for the brain to evolve and get huge, then every creature would be building cities by now. u r the result of genetic tweakings, not one, but multiple.
    Last edited by FFAZARI; 03-10-2011 at 09:10 AM.

I was just reading through a segments of the bible again....I came across something interesting...

God refers to himself as "us"

in the beginning, when He tells eve to not go near the tree of knowledge, "because she will then be like us"

I mean...is it just me or is it painfully obvious that god is an extraterrestrial trying to hide something, like the "tree of knowledge" may have been some sort of device or place, that they used to start man, and if she got near it, or went into it, she would "know the secret" as it says, to "being like us"

every early person in the bible lives to 800-900 yrs, then "the lord said, I cannot allow man to be like this, for now his days are numbered to 120"

and after that, every person spoken of doesn't live past 120.

this isn't a crazy religious book at all, thats just what humans with their small minds have turned into, its the story of ur beginnings...

"god put man to sleep, and from the rib of adam, he created eve"

^^^do i even have to explain...

this is a good video, very good, it discusses things we haven;t touched on yet.

It talks about the sections of ancient Hindu texts that describe wars between the gods on earth, and how atomic bombs were even used, as their is physical evidence of it.

The Lord Krishna, apparently had his own city, which was then wiped out when he had a war with another god, (it describes it in the Mahabharata)

Also, after watching the video, u'll see that the atomic blast it talks about is simiar to what i posted about 25 pages ago, where the lord rained fire and brimstone on the city of sodom, brimstone being sulfur, an explosive, and the city was gone in a flash.

same with atlantis, although i do not know whether it existed or not, in text they say it disappeared overnight amongst fire, rain, and explosion.

Hindu texts are the most ancient known to man, and they talked about flying cities and fortresses, different vehicles that could operate on land and underwater. If u really want to see some mindblowing stuff, u need to read the gita, and other hindu texts, cause there is no way ancient people can make this stuff up. no way. they wrote of persons who were trained to fight in the sky, and had sketches of the ships as they saw them. they also wrote things like "the lord krishna fired arrows followed by smoke, thunderous noise and fire then the warring would appear in simultaneous places at once, but the arrows would follow sound, not heat" <<<pretty damn amazing
    Last edited by FFAZARI; 03-11-2011 at 09:22 AM.

endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FFAZARI View Post
    ^^^we're not their slaves, they aren't after control, if they were u wouldn't have the freedom u do. anyone who says that is an utter idiot, they don't have petty human instincts of control they are far beyond that. we are their creation, thats what "god" is, a highly advanced extra terrestrial.

this stuff about our "brains evolving" is bogus, they were made that way. If it was possible for the brain to evolve and get huge, then every creature would be building cities by now. u r the result of genetic tweakings, not one, but multiple.
    I agree with this. Why are humans the only ones that aquired super intelligence? Is there even any explanation for this...

LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongHornsBruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've smoked pot with aliens twice.

Originally Posted by endofdays89 View Post
    I agree with this. Why are humans the only ones that aquired super intelligence? Is there even any explanation for this...
    We never really "acquired" it, we were given it. Why is it that we haven't changed at all since recorded history? we're still the exact same, skeletons from ancient civilizations as far back as time goes, are the exact same as us, it was before that u saw skeletons with brain size increasing, but then all of the sudden it stopped, and NO OTHER creature has EVER had an increase in brain size the way we did. They are all the same as they were millions of years ago, look at crocs, and other animals. exactly the same as they were before. Evolution of the brain is just complete crap, we were made to be this way through genetic tweakings, and stopped at a certain point when we were what they wanted us to be. i love evolution and atheists...
    so lost...

BUTTERFLY CHANGED COLORS

GOD DOES NOT EXIST

pls go.

god is an et and u r the result of his genetic experimentation..

nuff said.

watch this starting at 4:00

then this

if after watching all that u still have something to say ur just plain ignorant and stubborn, and wasting ur own time.

/convo on rocks.

wasn't humans. never was.

that is all.

on to other things we go.

pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    found this little "series" on youtube called "stuff they don't want you to know" by howstuffworks.com

basically they're little 3-5 minute clips regarding subjects with controversy surrounding them - ie, ancient aliens, tesla, 2012, the federal reserve, all kinds of stuff. found this one interesting and wanted to share. the part at the end is what really strikes me - how the tribe that was visited by the world war 2 soldiers built mock rifles, etc in hopes that the troops they viewed as "gods" would return

NASM certified

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice ill check that out when I get home.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muzzle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    UFO's huh?

Regarding the first video: Don't you think every person on that plane had a camera phone? Where's the actual video evidence? This good sir is a load of crock.

Here's the first mistake humans are making: looking for a damn flying saucer or UFO.
    If intelligent life actually does come to earth, trust me, its not going to be in a flying saucer or anything that resembles human made aircraft.

It will more than likely be a method of transportation that we can't even recognize. We wouldn't even know they were here unless they wanted us to. If intelligent life out there is capable of making the thousands of light years trip to this earth, our intelligence will not even be comparable. They can come and go and do whatever they like.

Use your brains gentlemen.
    Olympic and power lifts are the way to real strength.
    Arm wrestling champion.
    Tequila shot record holder.

t1bmx03 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) t1bmx03 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) t1bmx03 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) t1bmx03 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) t1bmx03 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) t1bmx03 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) t1bmx03 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) t1bmx03 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) t1bmx03 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) t1bmx03 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) t1bmx03 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Muzzle View Post
    UFO's huh?

Regarding the first video: Don't you think every person on that plane had a camera phone? Where's the actual video evidence? This good sir is a load of crock.
    Here's the first mistake humans are making: looking for a damn flying saucer or UFO.
    If intelligent life actually does come to earth, trust me, its not going to be in a flying saucer or anything that resembles human made aircraft.

It will more than likely be a method of transportation that we can't even recognize. We wouldn't even know they were here unless they wanted us to. If intelligent life out there is capable of making the thousands of light years trip to this earth, our intelligence will not even be comparable. They can come and go and do whatever they like.

You mean the video filmed that is dated 1986? BRB camera phonin in 86'
    XBL GT: LOL Cryhard LOL

MW2 K/D: 3.56
    Black Ops K/D: 3.67

Add mehZ!1!

pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pyzjn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

NASM certified

Originally Posted by Muzzle View Post
    UFO's huh?

lolwut

i don't think anywhere ITT it says "lets argue about basics"

we don't have anything in the shape of saucers, and think about it, a saucer is the best shape for aerodynamic flight, what else is there? a square? no.

they fly in saucers cause that shape is even more aerodynamic than a circle. its the best shape for any form of travel.

but this one over china is incredible tho

it was a massive cylindrical shape.

its huge, and it may be from an entirely different place, (cause there may be hundreds of thousands, millions of different types of et's and inhabited planets.

edit: o and the first vid, those are actual radio transmissions from the pilots, interesting how he said he felt the heat from the craft. pretty cool.

here

there

where'd he go?

mirin their technology...i mean damn

tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Interesting video. Some people will think its a secret craft from area 51 lol

Look on youtube for the NASA tether incident. Shows UFO that is 3 miles wide.

Originally Posted by tiger1999 View Post
    Interesting video. Some people will think its a secret craft from area 51 lol

Look on youtube for the NASA tether incident. Shows UFO that is 3 miles wide.
    not only that, but in another nasa vid, the cameras pick up these three moving into a formation, then shooting off.

and during one of the space missions, transmission feeds and vid went like this:

"look it appears we have some visitors again"

where

u just missed it

i was like dayyuumm

u have to see this

they see it, radio in, then film it at 2:10, of course there are aliens, very very very possible that there are millions of different species all around.

i mean.....where do u think we came from...what or who do u think the "gods" were?

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The best one yet and unexplained or can't be discredited is this.

I really wonder what was it they use to shoot at UFO, makes me wonder what hidden tech/weapons we have that's not being shown.
    Apparently that object in the video was estimated to be going at like 49000 miles/hours or so when it shot off to avoid being hit.

tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000) tiger1999 is just really nice. (+1000)
    On a side note, this is very interesting:
    Bosnian Valley of Pyramids.

They are going to try get inside that thing

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Sandman33's Avatar
    Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in for later

strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ok, only read like 2 pages of this thread regarding the ancient aliens, but I really can't believe some of this.
    First of all, this image:

Do you seriously believe thats real? Can you give one credible source saying that a 20 ft. skeleton was found.

Then stuff like this:

It's been known for a long ass time how these were made.
    http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...ead-flattening
    "What you are is what you have been, and what you will be is what you do now." --Buddha

“One who has control over the mind is tranquil in heat and cold, in pleasure and pain, and in honor and dishonor; and is ever steadfast with the Supreme Self.” --The Bhagavad Gita

Joe Rogan Fan

sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just watched a little clip from it, and its stupid how hollywood goes re-re and tries to portray them as some evil psycho monsters that torture...

(on a side note here)

With greater intelligence comes greater technology, which requires greater morals and peaceful intentions. I HIGHLY doubt that the advanced civilizations out there are here to torture anything. They are here to help if anything.... There is always a trend that with greater intelligence comes peace, but lower intelligence breeds violence. So the same would hold true for any advanced civilization, for them to get where they are, they have reached a high point in moral standards. just an observation. u can't hand an idiot a nuke and expect nothing to go wrong. they obviously have reached a point at which they won't do wrong with what they have, they are way beyond any selfish and/or violent characteristics that most humans have, and have no desire for control, only learning and helping.
    Hive-minds, maybe they're chipped to prevent them from doing certain things, etc..

sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

There were other species capable of doing so; they're now extinct and we're the only one left on Earth.

Originally Posted by sportsfan7 View Post
    Hive-minds, maybe they're chipped to prevent them from doing certain things, etc..
    what are hive-minds?

and about the skeletons and "one credible source", i made a huge post about that about 20 pages back, the skeletons are in museums.

and the skulls, its been theorized that people did skull binding to imitate their gods, tribes that do it, had statues of their "star gods" that had elongated craniums, and they tried to emulate it.

Evolution of the brain is just complete crap, we were made to be this way through genetic tweakings, and stopped at a certain point when we were what they wanted us to be. i love evolution and atheists...\
    The fossil record shows a gradual increase in brain size.

If an alien intelligence genetically engineered us, the fossil record wouldn't show this. They wouldn't create all the previous models as 'experiments'. All experimentation would be done as computer simulations because it would be much quicker and cheaper. EG we do this with things like aircraft and nuclear weapons now. Only their computers and tech would be so advanced, they wouldn't even need to make prototypes.

Their computers would be able to come up with an ideal model in less than a nanosecond. And I assure you, humans definitely are not an ideal model.

what are hive-minds?

and about the skeletons and "one credible source", i made a huge post about that about 20 pages back, the skeletons are in museums.

and the skulls, its been theorized that people did skull binding to imitate their gods, tribes that do it, had statues of their "star gods" that had elongated craniums, and they tried to emulate it.
    Hive-minds are things like ant colonies, the Borg in Star Trek, etc. There are tons of ways that aliens could exist and still be war-like without destroying themselves. Hive-minds are one such way.

Another way would be having every member of the species chipped to physically prevent them from having certain thoughts or making them incapable of certain actions - eliminating 'free will' (which actually doesn't exist because it's physically impossible).